Violinpracticerdude

Leo Gura's Ridiculous Explanation of Consciousness? VIDEO

92 posts in this topic

Leo gura makes you think about all these concepts that he represents to you, it doesn't matter if you disagree about certain things, even if you disagree about everything he says, he brought you the opportunity to think and be conscious, to realize for yourself why you agree or disagree on certain matters

In that way leo is a successful teacher

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

10 minutes ago, Outer said:

Nah, you're what those contents are in.

Consciousness is fundamental. Everything IS consciousness.

The only thing separating you from anything are the distinctions you draw.

Separating consciousness and the contents of consciousness is just a distinction you make that doesn't exist.

I am consciousness. I am rocks, the Earth, mars, photons, everything.

12 minutes ago, Outer said:

Nah, you're what those contents are in.

so you imply that the contents are separate from what those contents are in?

1 minute ago, Shadowraix said:

Consciousness is fundamental. Everything IS consciousness.

The only thing separating you from anything are the distinctions you draw.

Separating consciousness and the contents of consciousness is just a distinction you make that doesn't exist.

I am consciousness. I am rocks, the Earth, mars, photons, everything.

We are interconnected, but saying that you're literally EVERYTHING at once isn't true. I have my own consciousness, you have yours, and the billions of people around the world have their own as well. There's no evidence that Earth itself is conscious or the universe is. If the universe were conscious it'd be a monster. Look at how nature is a competition and how much suffering occurs in the universe every second.

@Violinpracticerdude this is a huge concession to the reality of it all...

but think of it this way

there is an infinite skyscraper with windows looking out of each floor

there is only one occupant: consciousness: infinite consciousness 

it looks out of each of these windows - simultaneously! 

19 minutes ago, Violinpracticerdude said:

I have my own consciousness,

this is one of the windows out of which infinite consciousness is "looking out" from  

Edited by SoonHei
grammer

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

14 minutes ago, Violinpracticerdude said:

We are interconnected, but saying that you're literally EVERYTHING at once isn't true. I have my own consciousness, you have yours, and the billions of people around the world have their own as well. There's no evidence that Earth itself is conscious or the universe is. If the universe were conscious it'd be a monster. Look at how nature is a competition and how much suffering occurs in the universe every second.

The only thing separating you from me are the distinctions you create. Without them its all just one infinite singularity.

You only demonize it as a monster because you still moralize things through a very limited lens. Evil only exists because you create the concept of evil.

Consciousness isn't used in the term of self awareness in this context. It is used to describe the most fundamental substance of everything. Which is nothing! If it was red, how could it be blue? If it was big, how could it be small? Both unknowable and undefinable. But you are it.

Your brain and self awareness also is a product of this consciousness.

22 minutes ago, Viking said:

so you imply that the contents are separate from what those contents are in?

I would disagree with this. Consciousness and the contents are one in the same.

You can create a distinction there if you'd like, but at the end of the day all distinctions must collapse, so this separation must collapse as well.

5 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

The only thing separating you from me are the distinctions you create. Without them its all just one infinite singularity.

You only demonize it as a monster because you still moralize things through a very limited lens. Evil only exists because you create the concept of evil.

Consciousness isn't used in the term of self awareness in this context. It is used to describe the most fundamental substance of everything. Which is nothing! If it was red, how could it be blue? If it was big, how could it be small? Both unknowable and undefinable. But you are it.

Your brain and self awareness also is a product of this consciousness.

I'm curious how evil is just a made-up concept when if you watch the news for five minutes or look up human history you'll see otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Violinpracticerdude said:

I'm curious how evil is just a made-up concept when if you watch the news for five minutes or look up human history you'll see otherwise.

Its because you are seeing that as evil! You create evil by creating a bubble and sticking things in there and calling it evil. You create another and call things in there good. These bubbles will differ among everybody. You see the relativistic problem with this? If nobody is sticking things in the evil bubble, in fact just pop the bubble, then evil simply doesn't exist.

Yes this means I am implying nobody is evil and nobody is good.

This sort of demonizing is a trap of the ego.

The devil must not know he is the devil in order to keep being one.

3 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Its because you are seeing that as evil! You create evil by creating a bubble and sticking things in there and calling it evil. You create another and call things in there good. These bubbles will differ among everybody. You see the relativistic problem with this? If nobody is sticking things in the evil bubble, in fact just pop the bubble, then evil simply doesn't exist.

Yes this means I am implying nobody is evil and nobody is good.

This sort of demonizing is a trap of the ego.

The devil must not know he is the devil in order to keep being one.

So apparently acknowledging how much suffering occurs and how pointless it is makes you a devil?

How can I experience dreams if i'm not conscious:/

Evil people I'm sure would LOVE someone who says that evil doesn't exist and that by acknowledging that evil exists that apparently makes you "evil" so they could have a lot of fun with them. Pacifism and blind love is foolish and feeds tyranny.

16 minutes ago, Violinpracticerdude said:

Evil people I'm sure would LOVE someone who says that evil doesn't exist and that by acknowledging that evil exists that apparently makes you "evil" so they could have a lot of fun with them. Pacifism and blind love is foolish and feeds tyranny.

Never argued for pacifism.

You won't even get close to reducing suffering if you act on grounds of moralization because that in of itself creates more suffering! You create suffering for the people you demonize. It becomes an endless loop of hatred. Acknowledging evil exists doesn't make you evil per se (Unless you see yourself as evil) but rather thats the whole thing that perpetuates evil itself!

So apparently acknowledging how much suffering occurs and how pointless it is makes you a devil?

Never said that either. But you don't need good or evil or moralization to acknowledge and reduce suffering. The label of evil is a big ego trip to separate yourself from them and to demonize and judge.

And nothing is pointless. Everything is exactly as intended. ;) 

Listen, I could sit here all day and explain this stuff to you, but it won't click until YOU do the contemplation to see if what im saying actually has any truth. But it looks like you haven't started digging yet.

People don't want to acknowledge that yes YOU are the devil. I am the devil. We're all devils.

Edited by Shadowraix

11 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Never argued for pacifism.

You won't even get close to reducing suffering if you act on grounds of moralization because that in of itself creates more suffering! You create suffering for the people you demonize. It becomes an endless loop of hatred. Acknowledging evil exists doesn't make you evil per se (Unless you see yourself as evil) but rather thats the whole thing that perpetuates evil itself!

Never said that either. But you don't need good or evil or moralization to acknowledge and reduce suffering. The label of evil is a big ego trip to separate yourself from them and to demonize and judge.

And nothing is pointless. Everything is exactly as intended. ;) 

Listen, I could sit here all day and explain this stuff to you, but it won't click until YOU do the contemplation to see if what im saying actually has any truth. But it looks like you haven't started digging yet.

People don't want to acknowledge that yes YOU are the devil. I am the devil. We're all devils.

I'm curious how can you confirm that everything happens for a reason? Beings with a consciousness were created by the unconscious universe, not a conscious force created the universe.

1 minute ago, Violinpracticerdude said:

I'm curious how can you confirm that everything happens for a reason? Beings with a consciousness were created by the unconscious universe, not a conscious force created the universe.

Simple. Infinity. It could be no other way.

Infinite intelligence may be something you'll stumble upon down the line, which is imbued in infinite consciousness and by extension everything you see. Thats a whole other can of worms to unravel.

But to keep it simple infinity is everything and so it couldn't be any other way. Whats happening right now is included as a part of infinity.

Infinity is working as intended. Otherwise it wouldn't be infinite.

Problems arise when we try to project our ideal version of reality on reality itself.

@Shadowraix very nicely put :) 

5 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Simple. Infinity. It could be no other way.

Infinite intelligence may be something you'll stumble upon down the line, which is imbued in infinite consciousness and by extension everything you see. Thats a whole other can of worms to unravel.

But to keep it simple infinity is everything and so it couldn't be any other way. Whats happening right now is included as a part of infinity.

Infinity is working as intended. Otherwise it wouldn't be infinite.

Problems arise when we try to project our ideal version of reality on reality itself.

+1

Love Is The Answer

You are the universe, its impossible to be in the universe and not be the universe, its like a piece of a cake saying “im not the cake im the piece, how stupid of you to say im the cake youre deluded”

Dont look at me! Look inside!

better yet

think about your body

you blood cells, your heart, liver, stomach - all hard at work, constantly to make and maintain this body

all are intelligent parts which make you

they are not unconscious - their functions/what they are is infinite intelligence at work

Love Is The Answer

8 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

better yet

think about your body

you blood cells, your heart, liver, stomach - all hard at work, constantly to make and maintain this body

all are intelligent parts which make you

they are not unconscious - their functions/what they are is infinite intelligence at work

Are you seriously asserting that your organs are conscious?

7 minutes ago, Violinpracticerdude said:

Are you seriously asserting that your organs are conscious?

Its asserting that the entire universe, all of reality is conscious.

The function that cells have are a direct creation of infinite intelligence.