Rilles

Rupert Spira

20 posts in this topic

He explains it quite clearly - without any fantastic Superman elements so that people can start relating!

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

@Flammable

I’ve been listening alot to Rupert lately, yes, he makes it so clear, what is IT that knows the body? How can you take a step towards your self? :D

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Thats awesome! Wish he would come to Sweden, ive never met a so called Enlightened 9_9 person

3 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Thats awesome! Wish he would come to Sweden, ive never met a so called Enlightened 9_9 person

Look in the mirror lol! :D

?

?????

And yeah forgot to add that rarely do these guys come to you, only if you are lucky. You have to go to them and spend some of that $€

49 minutes ago, molosku said:

He is the best! Can't wait, will see him tomorrow in Amsterdam with @shamaanitar :)

That sounds awesome! Make sure to report back here with new strokes of wisdom. :D

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

@Flammable

I’ve been listening alot to Rupert lately, yes, he makes it so clear, what is IT that knows the body? How can you take a step towards your self? :D

Definitely helps with understanding how tricky this 'me' is. O.o 

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

@Flammable Its not that its tricky, its too obvious to see, thats the problem. 

@PsiloPutty Haha, his juicy way of speaking and deep pauses are hard to resist, but thats not why i watch him9_9:ph34r:;)

LOL, "deep pauses" is a good way to put it. I was wondering if he was having a stroke or something when I watched him for the first time. He just stared at the ground for so long before answering. And then of course what came out of his mouth was verbal freakin' gold. 

@PsiloPutty Thats whats so genuine! He actually goes to his experience and watches before coming to a conclusion, unlike what we usually do which is just jabber away with whatever our mind comes up with.  xD

You're right, but can you imagine giving such consideration in casual conversation? People don't know what to do when faced with such a pause from the person they're talking with, and they feel the need to fill the awkward quiet with jabberings. Maybe that's why very few people ever say anything meaningful.    xD

@Rilles This is an incredibly worthwhile video. 

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

Look at those almond eyes of infinite awereness ??

D9CD0998-474B-4C05-867D-A89E2A24A9AA.jpeg

Edited by shamaanitar

5 minutes ago, shamaanitar said:

Look at those almond eyes of infinite awareness ??

D9CD0998-474B-4C05-867D-A89E2A24A9AA.jpeg

If eyes are the windows of our soul, then this pair is portal to the Absolute :)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

ok this is becoming idol worship mods please lock:ph34r:???

Don't base Enlightenment on the explanations of "this is how reality works". Anyone with a little meditation practice can see the truth of reality. Enlightenment is something beyond.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.