SoonHei

Cool Awakening Story

12 posts in this topic

She had a near death experience.

Was an atheist

After a accident/surgery she "died" and came into heaven

Was shown that she chose her life at earth

Felt warm, welcomed, loved, and it was an experience she never had before

During the accident, she had what she calls non dual consciousness where she saw thru her eyes laying pinned beneath the car and also from 70 feet distance from a 3rd person view she describes as  "watching fighting for her life"

Anyhow, she wrote a book and seems to be doing well

She doesn't seem enlightened as in having realized no-self but is living what seems like an ego-enlightened life

I feel in this way, one does then tresend to "heaven" as they saw during their near death experience after their natural physical death. And that can be their eternal life in "heaven" as the construct of this post-death reality would abide by rules since it would be powered by the "person's"  deeply expected+believed concepts and expectations of what an eternal life in heaven is per common religious teachings.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

5 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

The thing I never understand with these type of things is why do they choose to come to this hell called earth. It makes absolutely no sense.

hmmm

same thing i guess as when ppl who go to the next realm/breakthrough experience come back. they have got unfinished life here they want to complete. it may seem hellish while living it here on earth. but in the beyond they are "reminded" somehow that they agreed to live it and go thru it this exact way etc etc

or in other words, they see that it's all a dream and are equipped with "cheat codes" so to speak which allows them to return and live a much better life than they had been living 

@Mikael89

Love Is The Answer

5 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

The thing I never understand with these type of things is why do they choose to come to this hell called earth. It makes absolutely no sense.

Maybe it's not hell. Maybe it's the opposite.

Sort of a good example of "all understanding is metaphoric". She is a former Catholic so gets familiar visions of paradise-like green fields, God-father figure welcoming her etc. 

7 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Well, maybe if you are a infinite being, you KNOW that it is all an illusion and you are kind of bored, earth seems an amazing adventure. 

@Mikael89  I think you're in a bad mental space, and I hope that you see things (yourself) differently soon. I hope you don't think I'm being snide, because I'm not. Your suffering has been palpable.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

No, it would be the worst, shittiest, most boring, sadistic adventure ever.

All complicated laws of physics and and all creations wasted for a shitty experience full of suffering. It's strange, really strange when you think about it: How come "the infinite being" failed so miserably? That's yet another mystery.

Infinite, by definition, implies all possibilities, including suffering. See, if you reach enlightment, you get to know your infinite nature and you see is all a illusion, like a play or a movie that the actors don't know they are into a make believe story. When you see this, suddenly all is perfect and all is beautiful, even the worst situations like rape or murder. You know it's fake when you see on a movie, right? And, if you are aware enough, not only you won't be bordered by it but you will even appreciate it and call it a good movie. 

Just now, Mikael89 said:

Yes, but this ego isn't enjoying it. This ego finds even the suffering part boring. I don't think even the supreme watcher is enjoying it.. I want my money back, bad movie/game. That's why I want to get enlightened. But as we all know it's not easy to get enlightened.

Enlightment isn't escape, it's the ultimate acceptance of all, especially what you call bad things. 

Just now, Mikael89 said:

Yea I know.

As a spiritual practice, I would suggest trying to relax in all situations, with all thoughts and feelings, even the ones you spoke about in this thread, this will transform your into a super conductor, nothing will stick and everything will be healed. 

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

That's why I want to get enlightened.

This is likely what's preventing "you" from being enlightened...

"Who" wants to get enlightened???

The `I' needs to vanish if "you" wish for that to happen

Love Is The Answer

@Mikael89 yes, i hear you :) 

lol this statement of 'mine'  ( I hear you ) is full of corruption isn't it? :D

i haven't dived deep enough as yet - you're way ahead of me

but i know that the resistance you're facing shall pass

and resistance and this feeling shitty/negative means "you" are onto something

so keep "pushing" thru this and you'll level up 

Love Is The Answer

Poor Woman.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.