Andreas

Are yellow people happier than orange/green people?

26 posts in this topic

I don’t want to evolve if that means life is going to get boring and pointless.

Tier 2 seems like it’s just washing away the colors of life. Especially with nonduality.

9 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Tier 2 seems like it’s just washing away the colors of life. Especially with nonduality.

Tier 2 is not very attractive to the ego or sense of self.

Turquoise is particularly unpalatable to the ego - it will resist at all costs.

Think of spirituality as two areas. First there is the personal development area of spirituality. Relaxation, community, peace of mind, insights about your personality, personal growth etc. Many people come to spirituality because they are suffering terribly. Using spirituality for personal growth can help balance the personality and promote a healthier personal life.

Yet spirituality for personal growth can only take a person so far. The next area is spirituality for truth. Most people do not cross into this area because it is too uncomfortable and involves dissolution of the personality. A person's desire for truth would need to be greater than a person's desire for security and comfort - because the lessons at the next stage involve lots of insecurity is discomfort for the personality.

The reason you are experiencing resistance to Tier 2 evolution is that your ego caught on that Tier 2 means it is no longer the Top Dog. At Tier 2, the ego is no longer the Main Act of The Show.

13 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Tier 2 is not very attractive to the ego or sense of self.

Turquoise is particularly unpalatable to the ego - it will resist at all costs.

Think of spirituality as two areas. First there is the personal development area of spirituality. Relaxation, community, peace of mind, insights about your personality, personal growth etc. Many people come to spirituality because they are suffering terribly. Using spirituality for personal growth can help balance the personality and promote a healthier personal life.

Yet spirituality for personal growth can only take a person so far. The next area is spirituality for truth. Most people do not cross into this area because it is too uncomfortable and involves dissolution of the personality. A person's desire for truth would need to be greater than a person's desire for security and comfort - because the lessons at the next stage involve lots of insecurity is discomfort for the personality.

The reason you are experiencing resistance to Tier 2 evolution is that your ego caught on that Tier 2 means it is no longer the Top Dog. At Tier 2, the ego is no longer the Main Act of The Show.

I guess that is what it’s supposed to do..

But i just can’t understand why people want truth over tier 1? Why not just listen to a munk or Leo and get the truth from there? It has to be something that im missing here.

joy of life begins in nonduality your ego is fooling "you"...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

9 minutes ago, Andreas said:

I guess that is what it’s supposed to do..

But i just can’t understand why people want truth over tier 1? Why not just listen to a munk or Leo and get the truth from there? It has to be something that im missing here.

Because you will be happier.

Happiness is what you are, existentially.

But it comes with a price, you.

What you think you are (not what you are).

You will loose nothing but smoke, but you cling to that smoke so much, that you'd rather prefer staying in the dark of it, suffering.

If you go out of the smoke, you will be stepping in the unknown,

Killing "yourself" in the process.

But again, from that sacrifice you will have everything you could have ever dreamt of ...

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin So much infinite buety in one post im melting  ???

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

56 minutes ago, Andreas said:

But i just can’t understand why people want truth over tier 1? Why not just listen to a monk or Leo and get the truth from there? It has to be something that im missing here.

Yes, you are missing the part about direct experience.

For example, it is one thing to conceptualize how the self is an illusion. It is very different to directly experience that the self is an illusion.

It's all fun and games for the ego until it crosses over into ego death. Because, what is actually at stake for the ego becomes very real.

Imagine a macho guy talking about how he could go cliff diving with no fear. He has never cliff dived, yet he puffs out his chest and brags to all the women about how manly he is and he wouldn't even flinch at jumping off a 100 ft. cliff. . . What happens when this fellow is actually standing on a 100 ft. cliff looking down? What is his direct experience? Is his direct experience different than bragging to the ladies?

Some people are content chatting about cliff diving. Some people also want to experience the truth directly.

I think up to stage green and not passing onto yellow, a person is capable of excessively wondering why the other person should behave "like that." Tier 2 becomes more and more balanced and put more focus on solving problems in a reasonable manner than wondering excessively about what others are doing. Tier 2 is less likely to gossip. 

I think eventually a person will have to evolve into Tier 2. If not, it's no fun not to even know what you want to do in life that's of higher consciousness and just wonder about other ppl without knowing them properly. 

1 hour ago, Andreas said:

Forget what these other guys are saying, even though I like them and they speak with the truth of their own experience and beliefs.  What is not being shared is the fact that you are exactly where you are as reality itself.  What do you want in your life now, just live man, be kind, and see over the course of your life what works, causes you and other suffering and change as you want/will/have no choice in.  These theoretical stages on a spiral are just a pie chart dissecting this reality in a way that is just theory (with yes some theoretical pointing and truth). 

Are you happy in general?  IF so just leave this spiritual shit behind and carry on.  Trust me, the time will come (maybe your on this journey now) when you will want to look more into Truth and things will move on their own and with your interest.....  If not, then this spiritual stuff is an option and may be a key to your destiny and happiness (in which case, listen to these guys :) .

Edited by Mu_

30 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yes, you are missing the part about direct experience.

For example, it is one thing to conceptualize how the self is an illusion. It is very different to directly experience that the self is an illusion.

It's all fun and games for the ego until it crosses over into ego death. Because, what is actually at stake for the ego becomes very real.

Imagine a macho guy talking about how he could go cliff diving with no fear. He has never cliff dived, yet he puffs out his chest and brags to all the women about how manly he is and he wouldn't even flinch at jumping off a 100 ft. cliff. . . What happens when this fellow is actually standing on a 100 ft. cliff looking down? What is his direct experience? Is his direct experience different than bragging to the ladies?

Some people are content chatting about cliff diving. Some people also want to experience the truth directly.

I guess so. But im the guy that don’t want to go cliff diving in the first place. I can see the point of green and maybe yellow. But how can you be happy with nonduality if there is nothing to be happy about?

And if you truly destroyed your ego wouldnt you just starve to death or forget to breathe? I don’t think you can ever destroy the ego without  having an actual death. Just make it smaller. 

But even if it was smaller, wouldnt there just be less of a difference between happy and sad because the ego is smaller? It’s just neutral. At least in turquoise.

I don’t think looking at an empty white wall is more fun than looking at art or a movie.

Edited by Andreas

It is an aquired taste. If it doesn’t appeal to you, don’t pursue it. 

You are right where you should be right now. Be aware of the present moment. Be you. Experience being wherever you are. 

42 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Forget what these other guys are saying, even though I like them and they speak with the truth of their own experience and beliefs.  What is not being shared is the fact that you are exactly where you are as reality itself.  What do you want in your life now, just live man, be kind, and see over the course of your life what works, causes you and other suffering and change as you want/will/have no choice in.  These theoretical stages on a spiral are just a pie chart dissecting this reality in a way that is just theory (with yes some theoretical pointing and truth). 

Are you happy in general?  IF so just leave this spiritual shit behind and carry on.  Trust me, the time will come when you will want to look more and things will move on their own.....  If not, then this spiritual stuff is an option and may be a key to your destiny.

I agree i think this is probably what i should be focusing on right now. Maybe when im old im going to pursue some higher consciousness. Thank you for your perspective. 

From my experience the more you move up the spiral and the more consciousness you have - more happy your become, your ability to enjoy life literally skyrockets. it is counter intuitive as fuck tho

P.S. Watch Leo's videos "What is spirituality" and "Meaning, purpose and value"

Edited by Hello from Russia

6 hours ago, Shin said:

Because you will be happier.

Happiness is what you are, existentially.

But it comes with a price, you.

What you think you are (not what you are).

You will loose nothing but smoke, but you cling to that smoke so much, that you'd rather prefer staying in the dark of it, suffering.

If you go out of the smoke, you will be stepping in the unknown,

Killing "yourself" in the process.

But again, from that sacrifice you will have everything you could have ever dreamt of ...

Nice.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Nice.

The most amazing thing is that I still didn't had even 1 second of an enlightenment experience but I keep moving my hands intuitively to write those kind of post.

The irony is strong in this one.

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Shin said:

The most amazing thing is that I still didn't had even 1 second of an enlightenment experience but I keep moving my hands intuitively to write those kind of post.

The irony is strong in this one.

You don't have to have enlightenment experience to notice that the less ego you have - the better it feels ^_^

Edited by Hello from Russia

I'm so going to die

tenor.gif

God is love

And God in them

@Shin

❤️

This place is a dream, only a sleeper considers it real. Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief.”

- Mushrooms

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE