Your place at Heart

Found a Person similar to Leo

13 posts in this topic

https://scottjeffrey.com <---------This is his website, he has everything about self-help articles and he talks about the exact same things as leo does. He has grand article about spiral dynamics, shadow, judgement, consciousness, maslow hierarchy of needs with so much examples and details and he has them in PDF to be downloaded. His name is scott Jeffrey. Leo is however more advanced than this guy in aspects of metaphysics, epistemology, advanced analysis and synthesis view of how people behave and society and ego. I think this awesome. We can relate back forth between leo and scott. He has similar products such as finding purpose. I don't know if he copied your work or something but the amazing thing he has his work in PDF.

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

I discovered his website a month ago. His material is really good. It is a great supplement to what I have been getting from watching actualized.org videos. I recommend it to anyone serious about the self actualization journey.

foudn this guy 2 y ago but he creeped me out, seemed like a scam. will def give another go

"ultimate self-coaching course", taught by someone else xD

unborn Truth

You guys cheating on me?

:(

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

Even worse, he's got the most amazing hair!

xD

yes - he looks like one of the musketeers. or maybe green tights would also fit. 

Edited by now is forever

I didn't see the word enlightenment once, and his definition of self-actualization isn't the non-dual definition. From what I could tell, he's focused on the business side of self-development, and less into awakening. 

Leo will forever be number one even if we copy his button up shirt and if we wash our head with clorox.

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

4 hours ago, Your place at Heart said:

Leo will forever be number one even if we copy his button up shirt and if we wash our head with clorox.

the clorox is maybe a good idea for the self actualization discussion area...

before and after photograph would be nice, too. do you think it could boost consciousness? anyone tried it before?

@now is forever Yes clorox can make your head experience enlightenment.