kieranperez

Ending Wage Slavery - Thank You

8 posts in this topic

I’m not going to speak for anyone on here but I can say for myself how much I really fucking got from this video on ending wage slavery. Right now I feel really cornered in my life by my own doing from years of neglect, victimhood, half assing shit, talking shit about what I’m going to do, etc. Right now I really feel both excited and scared because I do have my life purpose and it feels aligned on a level far deeper than where my character is given my current level of development. However I don’t have a lot going for me for reasons that would take too long to get into. 

Im sharing this because I really hope we can really appreciate (not in some sort “oh thank you Leo my guru” nonsense) when someone says “YOU’RE ABOUT TO CORNER YOURSELF FOREVER! GET OUT NOW THIS WAY! ITS LONGER AND HARDER THAN THE SHORTCUT EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKING BUT THAT SHORTCUT LEADA TO A PIT OF SNAKES!” I dont know about you but I appreciate when someone shatters my expectations and they give me those chills down my spine from how naive, lazy, mayopic, and sloth like I’ve been and grab me by the hair and show me the work ahead. I appreciate it because it’s real honesty. It’s not what I want to hear, granted but at the same time, it is because if it wasn’t for a lot of this amount of straightforwardness I get through Actualized.org literally has me so much more aware of when I notice my mind wanting to start a business, take an easier and more financially secure path, etc. I see that and I literally feel like this inner emergency break being pulled before I go down that path or even when I start. I can literally see ahead for myself when certain shortcut ideas I get pop up or even when I see it for other people. I can see the dead end trap with their happiness, their career, relationship, initially successful YouTube channel, whatever it is. 

One of the key points I think I really took to heart that I think was unique from all the other awesome and important points was figuring it out. I can’t keep going here to the forum always asking questions and for help figuring out my problem. That’s being a pussy and not having any ownership to get out of the mess I’m in. Struggle through the creative process of giving so much in a way that’s deeply meaningful because that will be a struggle in trying to serve people who conscious value to their lives when they’d rather just be fed delusions that put them more asleep because delusion tastes and feels good and it takes persistence and a drive to want to help the world that much. 

Thank you Leo. I’m not going to execute on this perfectly at all as I have a lot of obstacles ahead (cognitive ones, emotional ones, spiritual ones, mental ones, financial ones, creative ones, hell even physical ones) and I honestly don’t know yet how I’m going to do this but I have my vision to be an original sage (which I actually think is an under appreciated characteristic of great sages) and not just wannabe Buddha, Ralston, Christ, or Leo or whoever you wanna throw out there. 

Didn't watch the whole episode yet but the timing is amazing, it is #1 thing I'm working on in my life right now and this vid seems like exactly what I need

Edited by Hello from Russia

@kieranperez You got it. Keep walking the narrow path and keep the faith.

Vision! Vision! Vision!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.