Valach

How do I help out friend who is suicidal

8 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I am currently dealing with a petty problem. A friend of mine is studying at a university and currently is preparing for exams that are coming up. From what I understood, they are quite important to him by which I mean, he would get kicked out off school if he failed them. At the start of the week he was complaining to me via facebook that it is too much for him and he is super stressed, which I accepted, since most of my friend who are student's deal with this during exams. But today he started writing to me on facebook about killing himself and this kind of staff, which I am affraid is not meant in joking manner. Normally I would just suggest going out and just try to be present with him and listen, but since I am sick, this is not possible for me at the moment. Could anyone please give me advice on how to deal with this? thanks

What I'd to is make him watch the following video I'm about to give you and tell him to have an open mind while watching it.

Edited by Ryan_047

Its too much too soon for him he needs to take the mastery approach if thats what he really wants faling a year is nothing...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Valach Tell him once you're better you'll go talk to him in person, spend a day, to talk things over. Do it even if he says he's fine later. Write stuff down so you can help your friend out, maybe help put his mind at peace.

If he continues talking about suicide afterwards, tell him, you can't be his friend anymore.

DMT or MDMA in a safe and comfortable environment with someone close.

Psychedelics are more for emergency situations, meditation and spiritual practice usually comes after realizations. Most of the time they will not be in the mindset and chemical balance to even bother with that stuff that takes a lot of self work to build up a effective result.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Give him psychedelics (preferably 5 meo).

The truth would melt his heart for sure.