Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,022 posts in this topic

ANTI "PROGRESSIVES" (ORANGE/BLUISH) ARGUMENTS FOR STOPING MARIHUANA LEGALIZATION DEBUNKED 

ORANGE ATHEIST & MAGICIAN PENN JILLETTE SLOWLY TRANSITIONING TO GREEN DIET DUE TO DEMANDING LIFE EXPERIENCE WITH HEALTH RISKS.

Brian from London Real. Has some stage yellow but right now with his thing on psychedelics he’s moving into stage green. You can tell he’s approaching psychedelics with dualistic framework. Nonetheless, you can see the transcendence from Orange

On 7/26/2018 at 1:58 AM, Brittany said:

Yes @Brittany, Elin is a true hero, right? 

She delayed a flight for two hours, only to save a criminal Afghanistan man, 52 years of age, who done prison time in the past due to violent criminal behaviour. 

And the 52 year old criminal that she "saved", was put on the very next flight, and in the end Elin only caused a tremendous expensive delay and frustrated people. 

A green "hero" ;)   

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

An example of someone who transitioned from orange to green. 

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

Green was created in response to excesses of Orange.

One of Orange's greatest excesses is patent system. Thus, a social movement that argues against patent is arguably Green.

I consider electronic freedom foundation as a Green organization because it thinks patent system is broken.

Pieter Hintjens is Orange-Green because he often talks about how to counteract excesses of Orange in communities while talking about progress.

Edited by CreamCat

On 7/1/2018 at 9:32 AM, Emerald said:

Genuine stage green, exposing a false notion of stage green (veganism claims to be about empathy but has 0 empathy for non-vegans)

Excess of stage green, triggering orange:

https://incels.me/threads/reminder-that-studycel-retard-moroncel.33521/

While it's in excess, it's good to have empathy for people who aren't straight-A students and rid yourself of stage orange programming, once you strip yourself of delusions like "everything is your fault" and "just world fallacy" then you will be stage green

Edited by tenta

@StardewValley wanted to post that one. it's such a perfect example of the transition

btw the dude has depression and such, those aren't characteristics of spiral dynamics

Edited by d0ornokey

An interesting Green vs. Orange/Blue debate on a hot social issue.