MarkusSweden

I'm fucking mad about this fact! Fucking crazy!

19 posts in this topic

Reality has too many heads! 

A quote that I heard as a boy stayed with me because I immediately recognise the paradoxical truth in it. 

It goes like this.. 

"Two sorts of truth: profound truths recognized by the fact that the opposite is also a profound truth, in contrast to trivialities where opposites are obviously absurd."

And here we are talking precisely about profound truths, and all of them have a flip side to them that's kind of equally profoundly true. 

That has pushed me into cynicism. I become ironic and develop cunningness although I don't like to be like that. 

Everytime anyone makes a statement on what suppose to be a profound truth I view it as a silly statement because of the blindness to the flip side. Caveat though, I love those claims, or at least I use to love them, and they are not wrong, they actually point to profound truth in an accurate way. It's just that as soon as you know that the opposite to that profound truth is another profound truth you realise how pointless it is to say anything at all about the profound or the absolute. 

The more closer you get to one profound truth, the farer away you come from the opposite profound truth. 

That's why geniuses are labeled as crazy or naive, because they are so far from one particular truth that "normies" understand intuitively, yet those geniuses are geniuses precisely because they are also closer to another profound truth(the opposite one) that so called normies are farer away from. 

Language can't deliver any more truth to your being, it can only rearrange it, which means that if you gain some truth in one end you simultaneously lose some truth in the other end. 

Like a mindfuck, and this thread is no exception, nothing to gain or understand here. 

You can't say anything, I mean literary, there is really nothing to say in regards to the profound. 

Language is a tool for the relative plane of reality to use for trivial matters.   

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

I think paradox is actually a component of higher-order truths and hints at their hyperdimensional nature and the limits of viewing these truths from a 3d perspctive. I believe that if you could see these concepts from the vantage point of a higher-dimensional perspective, they would be linked somehow in ways we cannot fathom from our 3d perspective. Often people who have DMT trips report beings, often hyperdimensional elves, showing them 'impossible shapes' or 'paradoxical shapes' which contain great beauty or truth but would make no sense in our dimension.

@MarkusSweden

yes, the deepest truth(s) really cannot be encapsulated in words

we simply tie meaning to words in attempt to express what is felt or experienced

and so without the [attachment to] feeling or experience there is nothing

at its depths though, like language, reality as we perceive it is all very cyclical... just one thing leading back to that same thing

adding thoughts/words/descriptions may be a way to convey, but just that... it distorts what is there in actuality

is it possible to add something to nothing and still communicate the idea of nothingness?

n̗̭̝͇͇͔͙̘͓̱̫͐̊̅͌̉̊͊ͭ͋̉ͪ̄͛ͤͩa̖͇̥̘̟̪̺̘͖͈̜̮͍͓͔̗̹ͫͫͯ̓ͩ̾̍̌m̬̪͖͔̹̪̯ͥ̒̓ͧ̇̉̃̇͋̇͑ͫ͋͂͋͑ͭ̒a̠͕̳̳͇̝̖͇͉̗̲̯̘͉̮̱ͨ͂̿̓̌s̜̳̼ͣ̾̃ͧ̎̍̽̔͊̈ͅt̙̩͈̟̲̦̞̙̝̤̱̲̗͕̘̐ͥ͌̚ȅ̘̘͕̘͕̝͖̖̹̹̞͓̪̝̬͔͙͊̀ͪ͋͂̒͑͐͋ͪͧͅͅ

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

The Kyballion makes great emphasis on the phrase: There is absolute truth and relative truth, beware of half truths.

9 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

The Kyballion makes great emphasis on the phrase: There is absolute truth and relative truth, beware of half truths.

Thanks!

The Kyballion is great! 

All manifested things have two sides, two aspects, or two poles.[7] Everything "is" and "isn't" at the same time, all truths are but half truths and every truth is half false, there are two sides to everything, opposites are identical in nature yet different in degree, extremes meet, and all paradoxes may be reconciled.

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

How ironic! 

I created a thread that highlight how the opposite of profound truth(s) are also profoundly true. 

Then my only hero in the spiritually field, Rupert Spira, just now, a few minutes ago uploaded a video claiming there is no opposite. 

"There is no opposite to consciousness"

Hence, there is an opposite to the claim that there are opposites

Haha, this might be what @Leo Gura call a full circle, lol ;) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Dont know the truth be the truth :)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Dont know the truth be the truth :)

True! 

So what are we doing here?? ;) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

7 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

True! 

So what are we doing here?? ;) 

Now it’s all about relaxing and see the beauty in everything. Nothing is granted but you can fill your lungs with freah air and enjoy. 

Stay here and everything will fall into place ??

@MarkusSweden We are constructing a map to point us to the thing and when we see the thing we destroy the map...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

11 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@MarkusSweden We are constructing a map to point us to the thing and when we see the thing we destroy the map...

You're right! You can only build a map here. 

And frankly, I think I'm done with that. 

Thanks for telling.

I'm out..

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

hen my only hero in the spiritually field, Rupert Spira

mine too

not the only. but one of my Favs

along with Muh Fukkin Leo <3, Mooji and a bit of Adyashanti

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

5 hours ago, yawning_ said:

@MarkusSweden

yes, the deepest truth(s) really cannot be encapsulated in words

we simply tie meaning to words in attempt to express what is felt or experienced

and so without the [attachment to] feeling or experience there is nothing

at its depths though, like language, reality as we perceive it is all very cyclical... just one thing leading back to that same thing

adding thoughts/words/descriptions may be a way to convey, but just that... it distorts what is there in actuality

is it possible to add something to nothing and still communicate the idea of nothingness?

n̗̭̝͇͇͔͙̘͓̱̫͐̊̅͌̉̊͊ͭ͋̉ͪ̄͛ͤͩa̖͇̥̘̟̪̺̘͖͈̜̮͍͓͔̗̹ͫͫͯ̓ͩ̾̍̌m̬̪͖͔̹̪̯ͥ̒̓ͧ̇̉̃̇͋̇͑ͫ͋͂͋͑ͭ̒a̠͕̳̳͇̝̖͇͉̗̲̯̘͉̮̱ͨ͂̿̓̌s̜̳̼ͣ̾̃ͧ̎̍̽̔͊̈ͅt̙̩͈̟̲̦̞̙̝̤̱̲̗͕̘̐ͥ͌̚ȅ̘̘͕̘͕̝͖̖̹̹̞͓̪̝̬͔͙͊̀ͪ͋͂̒͑͐͋ͪͧͅͅ

- yawning gap

Yep

One thing I learned is how all this accumulation of knowledge or map making can be fear trying to escape itself. I now see that the map and the me are really the same. By understanding disguised fear there is an awareness of this. Its so subtle we totally miss it dudes.

Edited by Jack River

@MarkusSweden If you think you figured out what you want out of life and how life works then you dont need to be here :)

It's you.

Now fight.

@MarkusSweden have you decided this because you see that seeking a map leads to more depending on the map? To keep doing this is feeding the illusion. Crazy huh man? 

Edited by Jack River

5 hours ago, Jack River said:

One thing I learned is how all this accumulation of knowledge or map making can be fear trying to escape itself. I now see that the map and the me are really the same. By understanding disguised fear there is an awareness of this. Its so subtle we totally miss it dudes.

bless :x

the "devil" truly is in the details...

n̪͇͖̫̥͍̲̬͙̱̯͉͐̐ͩ̃̊ͯ̍ͤ̇̋̂̽͆ͦ́͐̚̚a͇̲̙̺̳͈̼͖̣͓͎͆͊̽̌̀ͣ͐͋̂ͯ̐̽ͤͅm̞̣͖̜̥̞̫͇͍̮̭̝̼͚͖̝̯͓̀̐͋͂ͥ̾ͩͯͅa̞̪̱̰͖͍͉̣̅ͧͫ̑̌̍̆ͦͥ̈́̋͛ͫ͌̚s̫̬͈͈̟̮̼̗̖͍̲͓̬͖̪̟̍̀ͬ̍͋t̬͙̫̫̳͚̩͚͙̙̦͎̘̥̰ͯ͂͗̇͋ͤ̋̏̀͗̅͑̒̓̑̏̇̅ͅe̝̹̱͔͉͖̟̝͔͚͓̰͕̳̗̿ͭ͊̔̽̑̿̔͂

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

16 hours ago, yawning_ said:

the "devil" truly is in the details...

Nice dude :D