Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tentacion

Intuitively realizing something behind reality

13 posts in this topic

I somehow became intuitively aware that some power and intelligence is behind everything. Just by looking at myself and introspecting, by looking at creation, how beings are made in the womp, by looking at DNA and the cell etc, I just get this intuitive feeling that there is something behind it, call it whatever. There is intelligence involved in all of this.

You don't need 5meo dmt to realize that there is something behind this and which indeed is all of this as well (consciousness and that it's aspect is infinite intelligence, omnipotence etc). To me it's enough to just be aware that there is something, and that everywhere there is intelligence which forms everything, with structure and clear planning (a flower for example or a beautiful butterfly). I think this is the primary reason for the religious creation of God. I admit that I do not know what God or consciousness ultimately is, but I trust that something somehow is behind all of this, whatever this something is. This something may as well have manifested itself into everything, forming itself into everything, evolving itself from one being into another one, designing itself from a single cell to a fully grown being, literally into everything we see around us. In any case, some force, some intelligence is involved, and it's still active making humans and animals every single day, active within us as us all the time, etc.

@tentacion Execellent! Funny how nobody bats an eye if you talk about the unknown unseeable force which holds the whole experience together with absolute perfection, as long as you use the word gravity.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The wise/enlightened say, to be born a human is the greatest thing, because only a human being is capable of realizing their own connection to the source of creation.
To realize that what I am and the source are One.

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@tentacion Execellent! Funny how nobody bats an eye if you talk about the unknown unseeable force which holds the whole experience together with absolute perfection, as long as you use the word gravity.

Haha yea, very true :) It seems that we can't see these forces, the force which forms and constructs the flower into that exact kind of flower it's supposed to look like every single time, or gravity. But I believe that a human can somehow intuitively see that a force is acting upon it, it's not just common sense alone. Like Mooji once said, it's all one power. 

21 minutes ago, Big Guru Balls said:

The wise/enlightened say, to be born a human is the greatest thing, because only a human being is capable of realizing their own connection to the source of creation.
To realize that what I am and the source are One.

Nice. That's what I feelt deep down, that there is some source, just something "behind" this if that is the right word. 

@tentacion The problem with such trust is that it becomes an obstacle to doing the work towards ACTUAL consciousness of the Truth.

You can intuit and trust, but none of that it is direct consciousness of what God is.

It's easy to get lulled into a false sense of comfort with such trust. Billions of religious people do it every day, and it becomes a huge obstacle to awakening.

Trust, but verify.

That's where 5-MeO becomes very handy. It will show you where that trust fully leads.

Right now it's sort of like you're saying, "Yeah, I trust that Japan is a real place. I've never been, but I trust it."

Okay, that's better than distrusting Japan. But it's a whole nother thing to actually go to Japan and roam the streets of Tokyo. It would be a trap to trust in Japan so much that you never actually bother traveling there. None of your ideas about Japan can compare to actually being in Japan.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Yea I don't know what God or consciousness really is, if I had some contacts who had 5-meo I would probably have gone for it. You understand reality better than me as you have experienced some more profound stuff. All I'm saying is that I became intuitively aware that there is some power and intelligence behind this, and there is something "behind" this physical reality. You would probably call it consciousness? Or what is your view?

@tentacion There's actually nothing behind this physical reality. That nothingness is what you are, what God is ;)

Nothingness and Infinity are identical. So this Nothingness is infinitely intelligent. That's what you are intuiting but not yet fully grasping.

P.S. LSD or mushrooms are very good alternatives to 5-MeO. They can show you this too.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Haha alright, I think I have to experience this for myself to fully grasp it. But I believe you somehow :)

I just decided to 5-meo this weekend. I’m feeling close to experiencing what Leo is writing about. 

the musical rythm of energy can be seen in the daily life, it is a seeing that sees it all at once

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!