riplo

One big question for gurus

120 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, robdl said:

Can we see the whole movement of thought-self and how "I" nourishes belief, and belief nourishes "I"?  They are co-feeding/co-reacting, within a unitary movement of thought-self.  The seeing of this is not a belief, but meta to any/all belief systems.

3 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Belief being fear causing me to cling to the illusion of psychological becoming. Divided action or fragmentation as faceless says. 

Beliefs.

7 minutes ago, robdl said:

Quite so.  "Be present in the moment" becomes a kind of belief/mantra for many; a notion to seek refuge in.

For sure man. Dude where is this all coming from. It’s so clearxD

@SOUL it’s not belief dude. This is the problem. There must be awareness of subtle fear in movement. That’s why what we are talking about is important. 

3 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Beliefs.

It all seems like belief/concepts/abstraction when operating at the intellectual ego mind level.  Been there, done that xD

I understand why you think it’s a belief. I was just at that place few weeks ago. But I see now. I hope people can let there guard down and at least listen. Not like it will hurt anything. Maybe nothing will happen, maybe something will. Don’t let the fear drag you down dudes. 

Edited by Jack River

So people believe they required more than just being present in the moment for joy, fulfillment and peace. They believe it's not belief that they have. Baha....too funny.

xD I’m so glad I wasn’t that fearful dudes. Lolo

face the fear first. It’s a must. Was for “me”.

Edited by Jack River

With a holistic insight, another's supposed "belief"/"concept" quickly becomes your mutually shared fact/reality.  It's kind of amusing, actually.

Edited by robdl

4 hours ago, Faceless said:

@robdl indeed :)

Psychological time implies resistance to what is, which is to elude the inevitability of the nature of WHAT IS; continuous change. 

Identification, (the movement of fear), seeks certainty in the continuation of more of the same. To cling to the old, (what has been), or to deny change. 

When there is this process of identification in movement, the veil of the past, influenced by fear, will then project itself in place of THE NOW. If identification is in motion this movement of time has already been presupposed and action has been made in accordance to that static movement, (incomplete-finite action) 

Therefore, time has fed itself and placed upon itself its own limit. Time feeds off its own movement of fear, and fear nourishes that movement of time, (Causation in motion).

Time-fear, being one and the same movement of identification, which is the process of (registration, recollection, and projection), or (the veil of experience as the i). 

Excellently said 

8 minutes ago, robdl said:

With a holistic insight, another's supposed "belief"/"concept" quickly becomes your mutually shared fact/reality.  It's kind of amusing, actually.

Amusing and kinda frustrating. I went 8 years getting caught in that same pattrn dudes. Well my whole life actually lol

Edited by Jack River

4 hours ago, robdl said:

Holistic insight or perception seems to be very difficult for the reactionary state of consciousness, or when under the influence of the conditioned response of thought, (positive-negative movement as time). 

Edited by Faceless

4 hours ago, Jack River said:

xD I’m so glad I wasn’t that fearful dudes. Lolo

face the fear first. It’s a must. Was for “me”.

Indeed :)

6 hours ago, Jack River said:

It bogus.

Yea, because mental masturbating esoteric conceptualizations for decades is real, right? Haha

Just be..... absolute infinity.

Edited by SOUL

8 hours ago, SOUL said:

Yea, because mental masturbating esoteric conceptualizations for decades is real, right? Haha

:D no I’m not that kind of dude. I suffered like others all my life. Just started about 8 years ago looking for a way to stop it. And we are not talking about conceptualization. Very different. 

8 hours ago, SOUL said:

Just be..... absolute infinity.

Just be an idea. Do you see it? I do dude

Edited by Jack River

10 hours ago, Faceless said:

Holistic insight or perception seems to be very difficult for the reactionary state of consciousness, or when under the influence of the conditioned response of thought, (positive-negative movement as time). 

Its crazy how perception can see how everything all comes together and how easy awareness is after that. Seriously very cool. 

Edited by Jack River

14 hours ago, Jack River said:

indeed :)

Psychological time implies resistance to what is, which is to elude the inevitability of the nature of WHAT IS; continuous change. 

Identification, (the movement of fear), seeks certainty in the continuation of more of the same. To cling to the old, (what has been), or to deny change. 

When there is this process of identification in movement, the veil of the past, influenced by fear, will then project itself in place of THE NOW. If identification is in motion this movement of time has already been presupposed and action has been made in accordance to that static movement, (incomplete-finite action) 

Therefore, time has fed itself and placed upon itself its own limit. Time feeds off its own movement of fear, and fear nourishes that movement of time, (Causation in motion).

Time-fear, being one and the same movement of identification, which is the process of (registration, recollection, and projection), or (the veil of experience as the i). 

Read again.. This really does capture why it’s so hard to listen to others, and why we get hurt so much. Then we record the hurt and it keeps happening by remembering. And the fear just keeps going and going. 

My teachers words:

"People come to me and say - Where is my liberation? I've been meditating for ten years!

I tell them - It takes a thousand."

Use the Prayer Swat Team!