phoenix666

I can't make it happen, awakening happens on its own

13 posts in this topic

wow, I got this glimpse today during meditation, it felt like a huge relief;

whatever I do, is perfectly fine and I can love myself regardless

there is nothing I can do to make awakening happen... because the universe - god - the absolute is taking care of it

awakening is happening every single moment, everything is infinitely expanding

I felt every cell in my body unfolding, all beautifully orchestrated by something that must be universal intelligence - and I couldn't do anything but observe in awe <3

whatever arises, love that

2 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@phoenix666 wow. what did you have?

your first glimpse of the TRUTH / NON-DUALITY?

or just a very deep insight?

no, I've had quite some glimpses, I'd even say awakening experiences on psychedelics. I'm trying to integrate those now. but I've never really had a non dual / mystical experience sober. 

deep insights during meditation and even daily life seem to get more frequent lately though :x

So cool!  :D  Is it safe to say that you're experiencing a pivotal year in your life?

@phoenix666 It's just like in the Wizard of Oz. Dorothy had to look elsewhere to finally realize "There's no place Like Home".  This is it! Right now, right here. Here you are.  Nothing is spread out over time from past to future as it appears to be. Not at all. You are a singularity and totally complete now.

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

@phoenix666 It's just like in the Wizard of Oz. Dorothy had to look elsewhere to finally realize "There's no place Like Home".  This is it! Right now, right here. Here you are.  Nothing is spread out over time from past to future as it appears to be. Not at all. You are a singularity and totally complete now.

Right on brah!!????

2 hours ago, PsiloPutty said:

Is it safe to say that you're experiencing a pivotal year in your life?

oh, yes. the most beautiful and incredible year of my life so far <3 feels like a new life has begun, actually :x

2 hours ago, cetus56 said:

This is it! Right now, right here. Here you are.  Nothing is spread out over time from past to future as it appears to be. Not at all. You are a singularity and totally complete now.

beautifully expressed. complete, but unfolding infinitely nonetheless <3

53 minutes ago, isabel said:

that gave me chills, thanks for sharing that!

I love that feeling when I read something and it resonates so much that it gives me chills :x my pleasure. this is all inside of you. can you feel it? <3

Edited by phoenix666

Still 4 months left of 2018. Think of the possibilities!  ?   I'm right there with ya in this awesome progression of life.

It recalls me a story about Buddha (I'm not buddhist). It's said he became enlightened after falling asleep. Before falling asleep, he was meditating for a long period of time, getting even skinner.

Maybe meditation won't make you enlightened.

8 hours ago, PsiloPutty said:

4 months left of 2018. Think of the possibilities!  ?   I'm right there with ya in this awesome progression of life.

the possibilities are infinite to an empty mind - that's what we should shoot for :x yeah, we're in this together 

8 hours ago, brugluiz said:

It recalls me a story about Buddha (I'm not buddhist). It's said he became enlightened after falling asleep. Before falling asleep, he was meditating for a long period of time, getting even skinner.

Maybe meditation won't make you enlightened.

from all the mystic traditions I've encountered so far, the Buddha's teachings are those which resonate the most with me. maybe that's no coincidence ;-)

I really don't know, I just know that meditation has enriched my life so much. it's effects are starting to snowball and I love it <3