Cody_Atzori

Why should I stop eating wheat?

28 posts in this topic

Before you follow any one-size-fits-all dietary advice, figure out what your blood and body types are.

Wheat is ok for some types but not ok for others.

Scientific studies do not take this into account, it's statistical analysis on one factor vs. a control without taking a lot of these other key factors into account.  

It is impractical to properly study these things since there are multiple confounding factors, and so the studies that do exist are fairly worthless. 

I'm type O blood + "Hunter" genotype, so in my case eliminating all wheat, rye and corn has done wonders.  

But I have no idea what you are, so I would never recommend the same diet.

If I remember correctly, something like 2/3 of genotypes shouldn't consume whole grain wheat, but that leaves 33%, not a trivial number.

Never follow general recommendations on any given food. There are few that are right for everyone. Know yourself and eat accordingly.

Edited by Haumea2018

Wheat especially white flour acts like a drug to the human body. There are far better alternatives.

B R E A T H E

This is all hear and no direct experience, but I didn't really think much of wheat until my grandparents who came to visit me just was talking to me and mentioned how their life improved by removing wheat from their diet. They had read a lot against it and after extensive testing they saw good results. They appear very healthy and full of life so I listened as it seems they embody what they preach with health.

Surely there is an alternative for whatever they think wholewheat is giving you that is benefiting you to let you experiment,

You are gonna have to try it for yourself and see how your body reacts.

Edited by Shadowraix

I don't know about others, but wheat makes my stomach hurt (much like most grains). I think it's a developed thing, but yes, the reasons of avoiding it are obvious to me.

Considering you are only 15 I would highly advise you to search for healthy food that you can fill your diet with. Instead of looking for things you can't eat. 

At leas that is what helped me to clean my diet. Especially since i am from a lover class it is quite a challenge at times. Of course everyone is a bit different, depending on your genetics different things will work for you.

a71nyr71w3a21.jpg