now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

HAHAHAHA maybe I don't know? HAHAHAHAHA

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@tsuki I told you, I ALREADY know all about it. 

@now is forever Have you ever considered I'm more uncomfortable about this than you? I am you. 

i don’t get that in this context. i am every woman so how about just also being that.

SEEEEEE??? You're way too easily entertained.

I don't want to be a spectacle. It's deeply personal. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

"there are no masks the identity here is faceless. it was never supposed to be more than that. i fell into wonderland and forgot to leave."

Then what's the problem? You surely know that there is no exit so why all the theater?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

"SEEEEEE??? You're way too easily entertained.

I don't want to be a spectacle. It's deeply personal. "

HAHAHAHA I never expected to hear that from you, the forum's Mary Magdalene.

We're just dogs, Mandy.

Edited by tsuki

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

"there are no masks the identity here is faceless. it was never supposed to be more than that. i fell into wonderland and forgot to leave."

Then what's the problem? You surely know that there is no exit so why all the theater?

processing

i said several times, it won‘t be easy.

Edited by now is forever

@tsuki I CLEANED UP MY ACT FOR JESUS! 

Now here I am waking up at the witching hour again having discussions I shouldn't be having!!! 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

@tsuki I CLEANED UP MY ACT FOR JESUS! 

Now here I am waking up at the witching hour again having discussions I shouldn't be having!!! 

go to bed mandy. i‘ll stop, posting now, i have to fetch some oatmilk at the little neighbor store to have some coffee.

@now is forever Ok, good advice. I miss coffee. Thomas told me to give it up, it's the first thing he told me. Or Eva. One of them. 

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

@now is forever Ok, good advice. I miss coffee. Thomas told me to give it up, it's the first thing he told me. Or Eva. One of them. 

yea i know, but i‘m drinking it in form of espresso - it’s less sour and i don’t drink it everyday - half a year ago i used to drink a lot of tumeric milk, being here made it worse.

"processing

i said several times, it won‘t be easy."

Can't wait to see the butterfly. Or will it be a coffeefly?

"I CLEANED UP MY ACT FOR JESUS! 

Now here I am waking up at the witching hour again having discussions I shouldn't be having!!!"

You know that men are so penetrating only because you females have this stuff hidden in the witching hour? HAHAHAHA

Shit, I'm done here. Przepraszam, nie bij Marta! 

20 minutes ago, tsuki said:

"processing

i said several times, it won‘t be easy."

Can't wait to see the butterfly. Or will it be a coffeefly?

"I CLEANED UP MY ACT FOR JESUS! 

Now here I am waking up at the witching hour again having discussions I shouldn't be having!!!"

You know that men are so penetrating only because you females have this stuff hidden in the witching hour? HAHAHAHA

Shit, I'm done here. Przepraszam, nie bij Marta! 

yes. you know what, sexuality in witchery is only always about your sexual identity so is witchery... god mode is really different, so try to see through it. it’s good that you are done with it tsuki.

it‘s your problem if you didn’t see it while it was flying. now it doesn’t anymore.

Edited by now is forever

On 7.6.2018 at 8:59 PM, Malelekakis said:

Hi guys I just came here from a higher consciousness plane just to tell you that you are stupid for arguing ?You could be experiencing and  enjoying love ❤️☮️ bye 

On 7.6.2018 at 9:07 PM, now is forever said:

thank you for flying by and dropping the love bomb, must seem pretty small from up your perspective. have a nice flight then ☺️

"yes. you know what, sexuality in witchery is only always about your sexual identity so is witchery... god mode is really different, so try to see through it. it’s good that you are done with it tsuki.

it‘s your problem if you didn’t see it while it was flying. now it doesn’t anymore."

I'm processing too. Lots of insights happened on my trip. I'll be talking about them in my next video.

"yes. you know what, sexuality in witchery is only always about your sexual identity so is witchery... god mode is really different, so try to see through it. it’s good that you are done with it tsuki.

it‘s your problem if you didn’t see it while it was flying. now it doesn’t anymore."

I'm processing too. Lots of insights happened on my trip. I'll be talking about them in my next video.

nice do that. i‘ll not be a watcher of your videos guys - i simply don’t want to invest more time into this than i already am doing - i‘m spending more time here than with anyone else. it’s weird. i didn’t have a problem to be alone once. now i feel i always need someone around... or at least the feeling of always having someone around.

Do your thing. Blossom, but don't assume the outcome.

Do your thing. Blossom, but don't assume the outcome.

what do you mean by that? i don’t assume anything. see how all of our egos want to survive in one or the other way - i can’t go on like this, it’s destroying me, not my ego, but my soul.

Perspectives can be made into absolutes, like Leo did with survival. It's a bold move in a spiritual community, but it's not the only way you can frame things as. If everything is ego, then ego has no meaning and becomes God.

What I meant is: keep processing and see where it takes you. It may leave you staying here. Or not.

33 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Perspectives can be made into absolutes, like Leo did with survival. It's a bold move in a spiritual community, but it's not the only way you can frame things as. If everything is ego, then ego has no meaning and becomes God.

What I meant is: keep processing and see where it takes you. It may leave you staying here. Or not.

yes, but i made a decision. i have principles i made for myself to survive at a minimum level, there are principles also i took up from others because there is an universal rule to them that makes sense on the level of human rights. even if i don’t want to i make sure to keep up to these principles. i‘m also unforgiving in these principles sometimes. as much as i try to be open as much i need to stick to these rules, to protect what separates me from what makes me sad to see in others. i‘m sorry if this is something that saddens others. i have never been treated personally better than others here, on the contrary. all connections developed completely on their own what i wrote happened in a muddling through atmosphere. with all the projections involved, i‘m sorry if these projections where lifethreatening to others, i want to excuse myself for that even though i can’t change it now. there is already deleted content in a lot of threads i was deleting from, for example from outer. there is no reason for me to stick around that is more important right now than the ability to start new. starting fresh is one of my survival mechanisms that keeps me on living. i have a lot of vata in my soul it even makes my body sick, i need to be like the wind. i feel entrapped if not.

see all thes beautiful words that tell about what „sehnsucht“ means if it is part of your deepest longings for freedom.

Edited by now is forever

hehe this just was played on the radio - yeah. girls power. it’s also about principles. if principles can’t be met from two sides, we sometimes need to go through with principles from one side.

Edited by now is forever