now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

it’s really difficult to delete this one, i’ll need some time cracking this  nut. the moment i’ll go everyone will be used to it so much, because it will take some days, it won’t hurt, you will not care anymore.

there is no relevance to it but the relevance we assign to it. it’s all me clinging to this dream. there is no dream.

Edited by now is forever

Everything is for survival. We survive out of love. We stay out of love. What is the evil in the world is the feeling that comes in after the awareness that says "Yes, I did that thing so that a part of me can survive" and feels bad about it. Or it hates another for doing the same thing. 

We're here to survive. Might as well hit the ball out of the park. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, mandyjw said:

Everything is for survival. We survive out of love. We stay out of love. What is the evil in the world is the feeling that comes in after the awareness that says "Yes, I did that thing so that a part of me can survive" and feels bad about it. Or it hates another for doing the same thing. 

We're here to survive. Might as well hit the ball out of the park. 

yes mandy but - surviving and surviving are different, either you survive and make a difference or you survive to keep everything the way it is. there is a difference in saying there is no good or evil and actually really understanding why there is no good and evil in certain cases. you can see everything from the absolute perspective or you see it from a human perspective. saying we are the same is a metaphor for saying we are made of the same flesh we are made of the same material as the beggar on the streets who died because he froze to death, or the child who died of hunger or the soldier from the other side we shot. there are no excuses for killing, and the only way not doing that is holding ourselves in check. someone who doesn’t get that is not supposed to be a leader.

You defend yourself a lot for someone who genuinely wants to go ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

You're missing one thing.

Love.

Love is the glue that holds us together, it is the understanding that our neighbor, that our enemy is us, and it is a desire not only for us to survive but equally for him to survive too. 

Everything else is a lie, everything else fades away. Blind trust in the way of love will never lead you wrong. Like Osho says real love is neither hot nor cold, it's cool. 

You've grown ice cold, and I'm still a little too fiery. Come with me, we'll sort each other out. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, mandyjw said:

You're missing one thing.

Love.

Love is the glue that holds us together, it is the understanding that our neighbor, that our enemy is us, and it is a desire not only for us to survive but equally for him to survive too. 

Everything else is a lie, everything else fades away. Blind trust in the way of love will never lead you wrong. Like Osho says real love is neither hot nor cold, it's cool. 

You've grown ice cold, and I'm still a little too fiery. Come with me, we'll sort each other out. 

no mandy i don’t want to - that’s my love right now. love sometimes means to draw lines. not everything is negotiable. and even if the ego thinks it wins, it really does, but not a heart. the heart is for HUMANITY it’s the capital H it’s indisputable. 

@now is forever Well love connects, there's no way around it. You will find me to connect with in some other form down the line. Wherever you go I am there too. I thought this manifestation was pretty fun but apparently you aren't feeling the vibe, so that's ok. I love you anyway. 

32 minutes ago, Shin said:

You defend yourself a lot for someone who genuinely wants to go ?

i will still go, i’m just wrapping up loose ends. i said it will take some time - i didn’t say i will die because this i is not ok to die. as this is not about some ego it’s about this worlds ego. not about the matrioshka man but about the mater underneath that’s already dying.

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i will still go, i’m just wrapping up loose ends. i said it will take some time - i didn’t say i will die because this i is not ok to die. as this is not about some ego it’s about this worlds ego. not about the matrioshka man but about the mater underneath that’s already dying.

Nothing is dying.

Look closer to the forum, everyone is being more loving every day.

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Nothing is dying.

Look closer to the forum, everyone is being more loving every day.

no everyone is getting more ego every day. it’s ok it’s probably needed - i just can’t watch it. maybe it’s not even this maybe i just reached my limits.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever I'd really appreciate if you named specifics. 

She's just afraid of love and use any excuse to flee that's all B|

God is love

And God in them

Useless to flee from love

It's the only thing you really want

You will come back to it againd and again B|

God is love

And God in them

can you guys please stop posting this impersonal bullshit in my journal. stop projecting teal swan unto me. of course ego is her best friend!

space is there to be filled. the question is with what we can fill space with ego or we can fill space with space.

On 29.5.2018 at 11:45 PM, now is forever said:

so sorry - was fixed on my own problems...

is it better now?

i'll try to explain my model of it: of course there is a future and a past, but they are not real (they are only in your mind) in my reality there is no time, just space. in this space is movement, everything that moves has it's own time. so you are living on the earth and are linked to the earth time. but not exactly because the earth will take space much longer than you will be taking space on it. so earth time is longer. your awareness of time is fragmented in movement, of spaced fragments. for example your eyelid movement, the ability of your muscle and skeleton movement. it is also fragmented in the rotation of the sun and moon around the earth. that in short.

so what is now? now is the space you are in now and now and now and now.

so it is you processing through that space.

that's really not something i would want to stay in forever...so let's ad emotions.

for a human being it means you have the power to change your own outcome you just have to be intensely in that moment. and you can't change all of it at once, you have to work on every part you are unhappy with, with a lot of care and effort. still need to ad things to your system though - and for me interaction with the outside is mandatory.

if you are always thinking of past nows or future nows. you forget to listen to what you need now. and that might be what you really need. so i said, give yourself more space!

because space is everything, processing, creating time.

yourself is your me your i your body your self.

and it's always about: with what will you fill your space. (yourself and the space you are processing through, interacting with)

i don’t think it’s good to try to provide a spiritual forum to an ego game - it will never change. its just another soul on sale. its impossible to teach colours to the blind. my mistake.

Edited by now is forever

On 22.5.2018 at 9:20 PM, now is forever said:

what happens if a mirror mirrors itself?

You say we don't understand, don't know you, that we're wrong. Help us understand. Why exactly are you leaving?  

You say you don't like the egos on the forum. Yes, there's a lot of ego. We all have ego. You included. If you didn't have a massive ego, you wouldn't be going through every post, rereading your own wisdom, and resharing it. You wouldn't delete your posts if you had no ego. You maybe think you're deleting your ego with it, but you're simply growing it.

You have several people here who are genuinely concerned about you. Some of what you're saying sounds like depression. Some of it sounds like the same walls many others have hit on their path to enlightenment. You are pushing hard against anyone who challenges your view. Why?

It's ok to want to leave. People grow and move on. But what you're doing here looks like a cry for help. The people who love you are standing up and asking how they can help. Open up to us. Even if you have to do so in PMs. But more importantly, open up to yourself. 

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

On 23.5.2018 at 9:04 AM, now is forever said:

if a mirror mirrors itself, it just mirrors itself. if it had awareness it would be aware of mirroring itself and its nature as a mirror.

awareness in a human is looking into the mirror and realizing, that is me.

awareness in a person reflecting about itself is: oh that's me!

resulting in oh maybe i remove my self - then i can see clearly!

what a joke

On 23.5.2018 at 11:17 AM, Highest said:

I see where you try to point to by saying ''awareness'' but awareness is another relative concept conceived in the mind my friend. The only thing which exists is that which exists. Now you can call it whatever. Awareness is a good name but ultimately this has no name, it's beyond language. It can only truly be known internally.

On 23.5.2018 at 11:21 AM, now is forever said:

keeping the thought's running huh ?

but it is not the self that you have to remove it's the awareness!

i really love the answer from The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: it's 42

life only happens if you try not being aware of it happening. because as long as you try that you are not aware about it happening. awareness is awareness on the moment.

3 hours ago, now is forever said:

no it wasn’t all for itself - you didn’t get that. it was for something it was never just for nothing - there was a dream behind. being heartbroken means the dream is broken.

The dream is part of itself, part of your story including humanity. You won’t be able to escape/run away or end it 

bring love and acceptance to the demons you see “out there” in this world, THIS IS consciousness work