Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
narkuser

Does this woman have channeling powers and other paranormal abilities?

9 posts in this topic

My brother watches this woman. Suzanna Maria Emmanuel. He even went to one of her [expensive] seminars.

To me she seems like a cult leader or a crazy person. She claims to be "channeling" in many of her videos. What do you think?

Edited by narkuser

There are illiterate people in villages in India who become possessed by a ghost, and when they are possessed you can ask questions and they answer. 

I think, channeling is an American translation of the old idea of being possessed, and word ‘channeling’ has come from television. The poor and illiterate people in countries like India cannot think of channeling, that word is not yet meaningful to them. 

1 hour ago, narkuser said:

What do you think?

Channeling has no spiritual significance. I don't know why anybody becomes interested in it.

3 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Channeling has no spiritual significance. I don't know why anybody becomes interested in it.

Well, it is supposed to get you information from beings you can't normally talk to. I guess that's the interest.

Personally, I think this woman has psychotic delusions of grandeur.

Channeling is a very common phenomenon. You can learn to do it yourself.

Hundreds of how-to books have been written about it.

But you must have a radically open mind.

If you think people who a different than you are deluded, then you're really stuck.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Outer I don't find it nearly as insane as the materialistic paradigm you keep defending.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Outer I don't find it nearly as insane as the materialistic paradigm you keep defending.

Two fingers pointing to the same moon, do they really matter?

There is no such thing is paranormal abilities. These are simply dormant natural abilities we were never taught about that became dormant over time when not used. If you don't exercise for decades, your body is not going to work as good as an athlete. Same goes for the brain.

Remember guys, it does not matter if the person is channeling or not. The important thing is the information presented.

Discard the rest if its interfering with your learning/processing.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I will say something in favor of this channeling skill: this stories the supposed channelers tell, are usually repeated. For example concepts like "the world of lemuria" and "ascending to 5d reality". And older things like "chakras". They kind of share a common story. I don't know if they copy each other, or they really get the same true info independently.

22 hours ago, narkuser said:

She claims to be "channeling" in many of her videos. What do you think?

unsure about her

but this guy certainly channels and it seems legit and you get the sense of trust and geniniunity

again, it is all your belief and open-mindedness as Leo said too

but see for yourself

50+ mins videos and he has A LOT of them he's been doing. and very fruitful videos.

just telling yourself you're getting a 1-on-1 with the higher-self / with God gives you the shivers and makes the message that much more stronger.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny