Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

a Question about "End of all Questions"

39 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

love the going full-circle of these concepts. 

As thought-self itself is akin to a self-feeding loop that goes full circle, the full-circle concepts for it naturally reflect that quality.

Edited by robdl

35 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

I agree too! Spot on. 

9_9

40 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

that suffering and search for happiness is the exact same thing.

To escape is to seek, and to seek is to escape (from what-is). 

Fear is coloured by desire, and desire is coloured by fear. 

Because desire and fear are both one and the same, both movement from what-is.

Edited by robdl

11 minutes ago, robdl said:

Desire, fear, and seeking, being one and the same movement of (TIME) as “the i” who seeks psychological security to become or not become. 

The never ending movement to evade the fact, to the abstraction. Self sustaining function of thought-self. 

24 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Desire, fear, and seeking, being one and the same movement of (TIME) as “the i” who seeks psychological security to become or not become. 

The never ending movement to evade the fact, to the abstraction. Self sustaining function of thought-self. 

Indeed.

1) The "I" seeks psychological security to become.

2) Fear/desire (thought) seeks security in its own movement. 

These are two apparently completely separate notions, which may confuse some and be seen as conflicting, but they're just two different ways to describe the one self-sustaining movement of thought-self.

Edited by robdl

Precisely! 

15 minutes ago, robdl said:

These are two apparently completely separate notions, which may confuse some, but they're just two different ways to describe the one self-sustaining movement of thought-self.

Only thought cuts “things” into seperate parts..,

Thought mechanically fragments the movement and contents into parts.

The intellect in its very nature, prevents holistic seeing-understanding as one unitary movement. Without a holistic seeing, the intellect continues to cause confusion, contradiction, conflict, which further nourishes this mechanical, fragmented, self feeding loop. 

Edited by Faceless

16 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Precisely! 

The intellect in its very nature, prevents holistic seeing-understanding as one unitary movement. Without a holistic seeing, the intellect continues to cause confusion, contradiction, conflict, which further nourishes this mechanical, fragmented, self feeding loop. 

Right, as the intellect itself is/of/in the loop, and therefore can't go beyond the loop and see the loop wholly --- holistic seeing-understanding of the unitary movement, as you say.

The intellect can't grasp what is meta to itself.

Edited by robdl

29 minutes ago, robdl said:

??

5 hours ago, SoonHei said:

when one reaches breakthrough or has an awakening, what does it mean that it is the end of all questions ?

is that what is meant by God being all-knowing? all-knowing such that there are no questions left to be asked and all is understood?

and secondly, does one who reaches this God consciousness level or simply put - (as there is no "one" who reaches the level)  from a God Consciousness level, is past, present, future seen all at once in the sense that it is known what will/has happened/happening , somehow all magically simultaneously?

When you realize what nonduality is, who would you ask a question to?

All knowing = you are already that which you might otherwise consider knowing. It does not mean you’ll have all the knowledge. Just that you’re aware knowledge in total is illusory.

There’s no past, future, present.   There’s Now (You) , and not in the ‘time’ sense.  It is indeed magic (an illusion). The deeper magic, once you know the Now is You, is that you don’t know what happens next. That is an inconceivable magic. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, SoonHei said:

when one reaches breakthrough or has an awakening, what does it mean that it is the end of all questions ?

is that what is meant by God being all-knowing? all-knowing such that there are no questions left to be asked and all is understood?

and secondly, does one who reaches this God consciousness level or simply put - (as there is no "one" who reaches the level)  from a God Consciousness level, is past, present, future seen all at once in the sense that it is known what will/has happened/happening , somehow all magically simultaneously?

When I experienced ego transcendence, there was a sense that I could access any bit of wisdom that I could ever want. It was the sense that I knew everything, had always known everything, and would always know everything. There was also a complete cessation of seeking and wanting. In my life, prior to that, I was always trying to stuff myself full of knowledge. And I wanted to know as much about things as I possibly could. But when I transcended the ego, I didn't need to do that anymore. I was already complete. 

And in fact, I realized that in seeking all that intellectual knowledge, what I was really looking for was to be free from ego and centered in the Truth. And I had to laugh a bit at how I'd never realized that in all my seeking and questioning, I was looking for just to be as I always had been but had forgotten. 

But I don't necessarily think that the cessation of questioning/seeking behaviors came from the fact that I knew everything. I related it more to the self-love I had, and knowing that I was adequate as I was. I didn't need to shove myself full of knowledge. I could just be.

Also, despite the fact that I had total and complete access to Divine Wisdom, I didn't feel the need to hoard insights or explore that wisdom. Doing so, would amount to nothing more than a parlor trick. And I didn't need parlor tricks like the ability to access Divine insights in front of others to make myself valid. I was already valid. 

So, the cessation of questioning comes from being completely okay with being. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Jack River@robdl@Faceless

3 hours ago, robdl said:

To escape is to seek, and to seek is to escape (from what-is). 

Fear is coloured by desire, and desire is coloured by fear. 

3 hours ago, Faceless said:

3 hours ago, robdl said:

Indeed.

1) The "I" seeks psychological security to become.

2) Fear/desire (thought) seeks security in its own movement. 

These are two apparently completely separate notions, which may confuse some and be seen as conflicting, but they're just two different ways to describe the one self-sustaining movement of thought-self.

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

Precisely! 

2 hours ago, robdl said:

Right, as the intellect itself is/of/in the loop, and therefore can't go beyond the loop and see the loop wholly --- holistic seeing-understanding of the unitary movement, as you say.

Wow!! I am seeing t dudes:D

Check it out @Faceless @robdl

This seems similar to what you guys were taking about above. 

Thought creates things by slicing up reality into small bits that it can easily grasp. Thus when you are think-ing you are thing-ing. Thought does not report things, it distorts reality to create things, and as Bergson noted, "In so doing it allows what is the very essence of the real to escape." Thus to the extent we actually imagine a world of discrete and separate things, conceptions have become perceptions, and we have in this manner populated our universe with nothing but ghosts. 

D.T. Suzuki

14 hours ago, Emerald said:

Also, despite the fact that I had total and complete access to Divine Wisdom, I didn't feel the need to hoard insights or explore that wisdom. Doing so, would amount to nothing more than a parlor trick. And I didn't need parlor tricks like the ability to access Divine insights in front of others to make myself valid. I was already valid. 

So, the cessation of questioning comes from being completely okay with being. 

damn. wow... i suppose having the access to divine wisdom and choosing not to access it... that can only really be done (in my view) when the ego has indeed been transcended. bravo! 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

19 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@Preetom about this. i can see this now in my experience... not the full 100% realization but i understand what is being said / pointed to here...

But if one has the realization that past/present/future is just illusion... is that just it?

so even from the God-consciousness view, there is no "knowing" of what the future holds? or what's yet to come?

again, i get that it's all illusory, but we still move thru the eternal now into the 'future' 

so even God does not know what will happen in the 'future' ? 

There are so many politically correct non dual statements that could be said about these issues. But that probably would only make things more muddy.

See in your experience that there is no time without a thought (mind). So mind is time. That means if you want to discover a crucial secret about 'time', you can't ask mind. Because that will only produce more Time. You see the dilemma here?

You need to resolve this issue for yourself from Awareness's perspective. If you look at it from mind's perspective, then you get more beliefs about time, not the end of illusion of time.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

11 minutes ago, Preetom said:

See in your experience that there is no time without a thought (mind). So mind is time. That means if you want to discover a crucial secret about 'time', you can't ask mind. Because that will only produce more Time. You see the dilemma here?

thank you. yes, this sheds some good light on it. 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

14 hours ago, Jack River said:

Thought creates things by slicing up reality into small bits that it can easily grasp. Thus when you are think-ing you are thing-ing. Thought does not report things, it distorts reality to create things, and as Bergson noted, "In so doing it allows what is the very essence of the real to escape." Thus to the extent we actually imagine a world of discrete and separate things, conceptions have become perceptions, and we have in this manner populated our universe with nothing but ghosts. 

D.T. Suzuki

Yes indeed:)

Thought loves to break to pieces. 

On 7/30/2018 at 0:30 PM, SoonHei said:

This is like discussing the flavor of an apple vs. taking a bite and tasting it.

Take a bite yourself. It’s always availble, free and oh so juicy,