Charlotte

Love ❤️

28 posts in this topic

If you've recently feeling some blockages around your heart lately (like I have) or feeling like you've been carrying a weight around in your chest area or you just want to feel some love, sit down in meditative like posture, pop your left hand on your heart, followed by your right, listen to this song fairly loud and close your eyes. 

❤️?❤️

I’ll listen to this before I go to bed. Thank you @Charlotte. I love love; we wouldn’t exist without love ? 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace  My pleasing Solace, me too, it's amazing isnt it ❤️

@Outer do whatever you wish with it dude ❤️

Not directing this at anyone but:

When spiritual people talk about love they talking about seeing all things as one.

What they are not talking about is people jumping around in rainbows and butterfly's and constantly saying love,  love,  love,  I love you and making silly signs <3 <3 <3.

That's why you don't see the best gurus/mystics acting like that.

In fact in doing so you create more negativity from the lower stages of spiral dynamics (below green).

2 minutes ago, blazed said:

When spiritual people talk about love they talking about seeing all things as one.

What they are not talking about is people jumping around in rainbows and butterfly's and constantly saying love,  love,  love,  I love you and making silly signs <3 <3 <3.

In fact in doing so you create more negativity from the lower stages of spiral dynamics (below green).

If you are unable to handle simple signs of love and affection, you will definitely be unable to see all things as one.

If you want to lose yourself completely in this moment, and I mean completely, there has to be a radical unconditional love for this moment. Otherwise you will keep resenting it. No-self is unconditional love.

Any expression of love, when authentic, even an expression of jumping around in rainbows and butterflies, makes it easier for the ego to drop itself and go with whatever is presented. 

And that is the wisdom stage Green, even in excess forms, can teach us, and is trying to teach the 'lower' stages. Every time you feel resentment towards that you are being shown that there's resistance in you towards a love that is all encompassing. Oneness.

You don't necessarily see guru's acting like that on the outside, but you can clearly see that this love is present in every word they say and every action they take. In a way, they tamed this radical force and made it their own.

So, nothing wrong with going overboard with love from time to time, as long as it's able to create a stable balance within you.

28 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

If you are unable to handle simple signs of love and affection, you will definitely be unable to see all things as one.

If you want to lose yourself completely in this moment, and I mean completely, there has to be a radical unconditional love for this moment. Otherwise you will keep resenting it. No-self is unconditional love.

Any expression of love, when authentic, even an expression of jumping around in rainbows and butterflies, makes it easier for the ego to drop itself and go with whatever is presented. 

And that is the wisdom stage Green, even in excess forms, can teach us, and is trying to teach the 'lower' stages. Every time you feel resentment towards that you are being shown that there's resistance in you towards a love that is all encompassing. Oneness.

You don't necessarily see guru's acting like that on the outside, but you can clearly see that this love is present in every word they say and every action they take. In a way, they tamed this radical force and made it their own.

So, nothing wrong with going overboard with love from time to time, as long as it's able to create a stable balance within you.

The gurus and mystic are wise enough to know its a personal affair and don't need to play a masquerade of love to show the world how lovely dubbly they are (kisses <3 Love <3 :x).

Someone pointing the middle finger at everyone, at all times and saying "fuck you" is also equally valid to the present moment, playing the affection and love card is just another swing of the pendulum. It's still recommended not to point the middle finger in society.

The same way people don't need to know your love affair to a certian person, and you don't need to express love forcefully in every sentence, keep it personal, keep it real.

The real already know it, the fakers try to show it to others.

Edited by blazed

8 minutes ago, blazed said:

The real already know it, the fakers try to show it to others.

I dont agree.

In my personal life sometimes I casually say "i love you" to people or send heart emojis. Even though I dont feel too strongly the love for that specific person, when I say those words I suddenly feel more loving. its like smiling to yourself in the mirror. even if you dont want to, after a while youll fake it till you make it.

5 minutes ago, Viking said:

I dont agree.

In my personal life sometimes I casually say "i love you" to people or send heart emojis.

or that specific person, when I say those words I suddenly feel more loving. its like smiling to yourself in the mirror. even if you dont want to, after a while youll fake it till you make it.

Fair enough, and I don't agree either.

6 minutes ago, Viking said:

Even though I dont feel too strongly the love for that specific person

The definition of superficial love. Maybe practice telling the people that, and see how they feel about it, maybe they will tell you not to say it unless you mean it.

5 minutes ago, Viking said:

its like smiling to yourself in the mirror. even if you dont want to, after a while youll fake it till you make it.

You need to get the place of smiling genuinely not forcing a smile, you're just changing cosmetics. When you're genuinely smiling you will find your not in the mirror looking at yourself (forcefully expressing love quotes and emoji's).

"Fake it till you make it" isn't a really a good advice in my opinion. Sounds like stage orange or red stuff, maybe that's what all the gurus did :D haha

@blazed its scientifically proven that when you smile your brain releases chemicals that make you feel good.

its not that i dont love people, its when i say them "i love you" i feel the love more.

13 minutes ago, Viking said:

@blazed its scientifically proven that when you smile your brain releases chemicals that make you feel good.

its not that i dont love people, its when i say them "i love you" i feel the love more.

You can feel immense love by meditating on it, just simply put awareness on love. Just meditate looking at a beautiful flower in the park, etc.

I dont need to tell the flower I love you <3 <3 <3 :x

Are you getting good reactions/results by telling everyone "you love them"?

Or are you only using it with your family / partner / hippy circles (this forum) etc?

Edited by blazed

34 minutes ago, blazed said:

Are you getting good reactions/results by telling everyone "you love them"?

Or are you only using it with your family / partner / hippy circles (this forum) etc?

i didnt really pay attention to reactions from people, but generally people laugh or smile, not in an awkward way. i just say "i love you" whenever i feel a slight affection for someone, anyone. i feel the emotion much stronger and i feels good to say it.

tbh i struggle a lot with loving kindness meditation, i dont feel anything. i also rarely feel love for inanimate objects. maybe sometimes ill feel love for a flower, but rarely.

even when i think about people i dont feel love, even to my mother, noone. but during a physical interaction i can feel love for almost everyone.

Edited by Viking

2 hours ago, blazed said:

yeah but , there's only one love.
the feeling is the same , maybe it has different intensity , but love is love, wether you jump around rainbows or just sit silently in ecstasy

Thanks for your input @blazed 

I do feel thoughy anybody can love in whichever way they want to, wether that's floating around under a rainbow blowing bubbles amongst butterfly's or seeing things as one, either way we're all on our journey and personally I've found self love to be one of the most important practices I've ever done. We may always have a difference of opinion but I respect your opinion without criticism or judgement because at the end of the day, that's your perspective. 

4 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Thanks for your input @blazed 

I do feel thoughy anybody can love in whichever way they want to, wether that's floating around under a rainbow blowing bubbles amongst butterfly's or seeing things as one, either way we're all on our journey and personally I've found self love to be one of the most important practices I've ever done. We may always have a difference of opinion but I respect your opinion without criticism or judgement because at the end of the day, that's your perspective. 

Fair enough, If it works for you.

But I'll let a popular mystic say what I tried to say.

It’s easy to talk a big game while love is conceptual. When you’re infinity it, good luck keeping a straight face while verbally minimizing it. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 27/07/2018 at 10:40 AM, Charlotte said:

If you've recently feeling some blockages around your heart lately (like I have) or feeling like you've been carrying a weight around in your chest area or you just want to feel some love, sit down in meditative like posture, pop your left hand on your heart, followed by your right, listen to this song fairly loud and close your eyes. 

❤️?❤️

tried to do what you recommended.

didnt connect at all to the words, sounded too superficial and cheesy

thanks anyway:x

14 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

Not at all! It's a well documented fact that as a species we actually need to be told that we are loved. There is a chemical created in the human body called oxytocin every time we are told how much we are appreciated. We feel empowered and amazing transformation can occur just by others telling us that we are loved. 

There should be more love expressed and more awareness of our need for clearly expressed unconditional love from others so that we can become a species of self actualized human beings.:x

You are skewing it for your own conclusion. For example some scientist say playing video games is good for the brain (intense thinking), others say meditation (not thinking) is good for the brain. Which is it then?? because these are both opposites.

Yes maybe when one lover tells another lover that they love them and they feel emotions, it might create oxytocin or other chemicals that make them feel happy.

But from others you will get a complete different chemical reaction, for example in Russia or Middle East if you tell another guy that you "you love them" they might get very homophobic and angry at you, where as a simple bow or a hand shake could have brought out a much better emotion.

If my girlfriend says "i love you" once in a while at the right moment it might feel good, but if she says it 24/7 it will be nuisance and I will ask her to stop, people general turn beautiful things into really ugly things. Neediness.

On the other hand I was talking about polar opposites, negative people don't get happier next to happy people, they get worse usually, they normally don't grow, thats why green stage people get so much crap from the lower stages and vice versa. Green protest for gay rights and immigrants etc. the blue protest agaisn't gay rights and immigrants. Which is it? Who's perspective is right?