isabel

DAE have lower consciousness in the evening vs the morning? Why?

11 posts in this topic

I have a sense of well being on a many days, not intense usually, just a sort of gentle happiness and I'm not concerned about much if anything.

I still have some not so good days though and I'm noticing that occasionally I wake up and without even having a chance to be conscious of my thoughts I'm already thinking stuff like "omg that bitch did that to me last year 3 times"  lol

But usually I'm good in the mornings but I lose that feeling as the day goes on and I feel terrible in the evenings and I can't stop those types of thoughts. 

So how do you keep the good state of being going for the whole day? And does anyone know why it's easier in the morning, or is that just me?

Its easier in the morning because you have regenerated and somewhat "reset" depending on the quality and depth of the sleep/dream/experience. When we dream we are no longer in the physical plane(energetically) thus closer to the higher-self/higher-mind in terms of vibrational frequency. This in turn to some degree purifies/restores our energy>thoughts thus when we awaken we are more in-tune with spirit but the challenge is to carry this thoughtless, awareness throughout the day without allowing anything of the external reflection to penetrate/effect your field of inner-peace in which meditation first thing in the morning or after exercise can help quite a lot.

This is also a very good technique.

29790806_2121881274715121_8533316992113136910_n.jpg

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, Feel Good said:

I would also like to hear an answer to this as I have noticed the same issue when I don't get enough sleep or I've eaten something that brings me down. 

@Feel Good Consider getting more sleep and eliminating the foods that "bring you down"

20 hours ago, isabel said:

I still have some not so good days though and I'm noticing that occasionally I wake up and without even having a chance to be conscious of my thoughts I'm already thinking stuff like "omg that bitch did that to me last year 3 times" 

@isabel When you allow what other ppl say or do to affect you, you have enslaved yourself to them.

As much as I have experienced, consciousness is an product of energy. 

The more you get tired, the more you submit, the more you lose self-awareness and consciousness.

Even I'm very prone to going low consciousness in the evening :P But mostly the mornings are full of energy.

Yes to everything you all have said, thank you.

Each morning, I recite “The Guest House” by Rumi.  Makes perfect sense, expecting a new visitor or twelve, daily.

The four hour daily battle is a fairly distant memory.

2 hours ago, DesertRat said:

Each morning, I recite “The Guest House” by Rumi.  Makes perfect sense, expecting a new visitor or twelve, daily.

The four hour daily battle is a fairly distant memory.

a beautiful poem, thank you

I do tend experience a more deepen and open/alive state in the evening/at night.

Bashar says the highest energy point is during 2-4 AM, and lowest between 2-4PM, and indeed that's how I feel like it is (also unrelated to regular work schedules).

@isabel hey actually you often experience reintegration of your uncoscnious emotional baggage in your sleep.

You can often wake up and be mad, pissed or totally sad and depressed. That’s ok, it’s just a symptom of all the integration that’s already happened. There is no reason to worry about it or try to fix it at all. 

You can literally go from an enlightened master of the holy land of allumination blessing all humans with your immaculate presence in the evening, to a hurt five year old who demands his birthday cake to be chocolate instead of strawberry in the morning! It’s pretty fun :D

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

On 7/24/2018 at 3:35 AM, brovakhiin said:

No, opposite for me. Gain consciousness throughout the day until reset by sleep. 

Me too. Somewhat to my chagrin, I'm typically highest just before I go to sleep. 

1 hour ago, Martin123 said:

@isabel hey actually you often experience reintegration of your uncoscnious emotional baggage in your sleep.

You can often wake up and be mad, pissed or totally sad and depressed. That’s ok, it’s just a symptom of all the integration that’s already happened. There is no reason to worry about it or try to fix it at all. 

You can literally go from an enlightened master of the holy land of allumination blessing all humans with your immaculate presence in the evening, to a hurt five year old who demands his birthday cake to be chocolate instead of strawberry in the morning! It’s pretty fun :D

Ed Zachary.  “The Guest House”.....accept it, live it, love it.  Lol