Ingit

10 posts in this topic

I realized that I need to Self-Actualize in my life.. I am working hard on it... One thing I need to ask How. Much potential do I need to get Most of it... I’m caught up in Freaky thoughts sometimes and anxiety... and What is Spiral dynamics???   How much do I need to work on myself.... I have to study too sidewise... cuz IM a medical student.. so i meed help.

?IngitScooby ?

This was Leo's first video on Spiral Dynamics. In which he explains what it is. 

Now recently he brought out a series of videos that goes indept on every stage. 

The how much is hard to say. It can be kind of a trial and error process as things like self-honesty and awareness develop over time. Sometimes you don't have to know how or how much, it will just work out

There is a lot to work on - begin with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4yipKfO8nA.

Start a daily 20 minute meditation habit and never miss a day - that alone will generate incredible results after a few months. I'm only 18, so hopefully you can appreciate when I say how powerful and practical this practise can be ^_^. From there, branch out and start looking at some topics that interest you - here are just a few important things to study:

Also, I recommend that you buy the book list and start reading as much as you can about any topics that interest you.

This work is far, far deeper than that, but it's a starting point. Remember to stay openminded when you read books and watch videos - and don't heedlessly believe everything that you read/watch, even if its on Actualized.org ;).

You should work on yourself as much as you need to. There is really no stop to it, you can always improve, always become purer. In the spiritual journey old stuff will come up to the surface and you have to confront them, let it all go. Your individual consciousness gets cleaned. No futile psychiatrist can help you, you have to always help yourself trough the spiritual path. 

Thank You people.

?IngitScooby ?

Also keep a Commonplace Book as Leo recommends. Write important things down because otherwise you will just scratch the surface of the information you are consuming. The sooner you start the better.

Edited by Mirror of Confusion

What's the difference between a duck?

How much you need to work on your self depends on where you want to go and when you want to get there. I don't think there is a 'time quota' we need to fill to say that we have worked on our self enough today. You might say that we are always working on our self (assuming that we have self awareness and are actively actualizing our self).

Being a medical student is working on your self, since you learn how to absorb information and retain it, communicate with other people, concentrate your mental power, and practice compassion when treating patients, right?

Edited by denydritz

I review self-help courses to find out which ones are good and not good: propelyourwealth.com

@denydritz yes Right... I don’t know why I keep fearing of my negative thoughts although I know they are just tricking me up and then I feel sad with them.

?IngitScooby ?

1. What do you want to get out of personal development and self-actualization? (without contemplating and figuring out what you want, you will be lost sooner or later)
  2. What are the techniques, habits and/or daily routines that can help you meet your desires?
  3. Do these

Also, understand that there are multiple levels on this journey. Don't shame yourself if you don't want to meditate, self-inquire or if you are not interested in existential Truth; suppressing your own needs because of these "more advanced" things will not necessarily solve your problems.

Welcome to the self-actualization train! Enjoy your ride! :)

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.