Sage_Elias

Cult leader or No ? Please leave a comment

12 posts in this topic

No need to watch the entire thing (although you might want to...the first 5mins says it all)

please leave your comments...

pretty charismatic for a talking palm-tree 

His information several years ago used to be more pure but has got himself lost in his own knowing and spiritual ego. This is what happens when you don't meditate or properly integrate/ground and allow adequate time to crystallize information and balance out energies you access and experience, you end up deluding self.

They also tend to think black people (more melanin) makes them "spirituality" superior.

Its easy to control and manipulate others with knowledge, the challenging is to keep the self pure in the process.

The more you know, the less you understand - Lao Tzu

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I'm sure they have a blooper reel where one of the guys in the back busts out in laughter.

This is so random I hardly know whats up and down. Managed to bear watching for 6 minutes, how long did you?
As to the question of the topic. Screams cult leader, he is charismatic, calling himself leader/jesus chief commander and has these guys backing him up like his people. Yes very much cult leader.

@Etagnwo @luckieluuke @Freethinking Guru @Martin123 @Arman lol okay leme give some background infor on the group.

They are known as Melanation and it its a tribe of people who left society (babylon) to go back into nature.

Their leader goes by the name 'Master Teacher' and his core belief is that we should return to Nature and live a natural life; a life in accordance with nature. For example: homosexuality is seen in and thus Master Teacher is accepting of homosexuals.The tribe lives in the tropics and they 

Some more of their beliefs and customs:

1. Astrology and the study of our natal chart is valuable knowledge to underatand your higher and lower selves.

2. A man is allowed to have multiple wives and a woman should submit to her husband.

3. Veganism and healthy eating is apart of their regime.

4. Master Teacher is the sole dispenser of knowledge and his insights are not objected.

5. Mindfulness is not practiced and there is no use of psychedelics.

6. Creativity is encourage and each person uses their skills and talents to help "spread God's message"

Honestly there are two main concerns that I have regarding Melanation. 

Firstly, little to no emphasis placed on awareness and spiritual purification. He only understands spiritually conceptually. No meditation or psychedelics are done. As a result, despite the leader's good intentions, he has not done the heavy lifting necessary to purify himself; he still has a big ego. He demands that his tribe call him "Master Teacher" and ExMelanation members (his former wife) have testified about his jealousy, anger and selfishness.

Secondly...not because something is  in nature, or apart of nature, means that we humans should adopt it. If we look in nature we also see theft, deception, violence, incest and other animal qualities. We have been blessed with discernment and this allows us to cherry pick from nature the things which are helpful to us and to leave behind those that are holding us back. We can choose to pick the rose and leave the thornes. We can choose to eat almonds instead of poison ivy. We can use our judgement to be done with incest as it no longer serves us.

?

I don't know if my English is too bad or if this guy is talking non-sense.

For me "2. A man is allowed to have multiple wives and a woman should submit to her husband" Is just crazy talk.

I have a weird interest in cults. The phychology behind them, the cult leader and the followers. One thing that is almost a must is that the cult leader should tell his/hers followers to cut connection to their past life. Their friends and in the end most importantly family. ONce the family is gone you have them 100%
Not sure about this guy but if his followers are encouraged to visit family and friends maybe his not as much of a cult leader as I thought. If they aren´t then 99% cult leader.

@luckieluuke lol yes cults also interest me...it amazes me how blindly the followers submit to the ideas and beliefs of the ccult leader(s).

As a matter of fact...I was in a cult myself and I was led to true spirituality when I broke out.

I was a Jehova's Witness. The cult leaders for this group are known as the Governing Body. Jehova's Witnesses believe that the Governing Body has a special relationship with Jehova and they decide how the organization interprets the bible.

Everything you need to know about Jehova's Witnesses in 5 Minutes