Ferdi Le

Very INTENSE psychedelic experience on WEED

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

Yesterday I experienced something that I still cant really figure out. I had a nice evening with a couple of friends. We eat dinner, played some table tennis in my friends garden and just enjoyed ourselves. My friend then came up with the idea of smoking some weed and what followed was the most intense trip I have ever had in my life.

My experience thus far:

• I smoked weed multiple times with vey little effect on me
  • I took LSD twice (100ug and 400ug) and had nice but not too intense trips
  • I meditated every day for 2,5 years

When I took LSD I always prepared my trip very carefully (meditating for 2 hours, not eating, being very positive, clean safe room etc.). 

Yesterday however I did none of these things because I did not consider weed do have an real psychedelic effect. I eat a lot of food, my mind was pretty wild and I was not at all prepared for a trip.

Then I took a couple of very deep smokes and immediately felt more relaxed. I totally lost touch with the sotuation and did not notice my friends anymore. I sat in my chair and started doing some Vipassana Meditation because my body snesations were so intense. I felt an extremely warm sensation in my stomach which after a couple of seconds became an extremely stong pleasure sensation. I experienced what I would think of Heroin to be like. I probably looked like someone who just smoked Heroin because I was just sitting, totally relaxed with intense pleasure. This lastes for probably a couple of minutes. After that I began to have more intense closed-eye visuals. My body began to dissolve and my body-sensations were just waves in a vast cosmos of nothingness. I did not experience my body nor my identity anymore. 

But then this strong sensation in my stomach came back. It was not comfortable anymore. Imagine a sensation that is so intense that you just cant hnadle it anymore. And to more I let go, the more intense it got and until it exploded into nothingness and started again. 

This lastes for another 30 minutes until I then had to throw up multiple times and slowly got better.

My question:

How the hell can such a tiny amount of weed (!) create such an intense psychedelic experience? Did anyone of you experience anything like this on weed?

I have. My mind became extremely still and then a big sensation came trough my entire body. It was so intense that I literally tought it would end my body, so I resisted and it went away. Now I just regret it, as it could have been a life changing experience.

I've had similar experiences

when doing psychedelics take a comfortable dose, in a comfortable setting and leave plenty of time to integrate the experience!

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Yes, I don't think it's too unusual.  One or two hits of a blunt, only into mouth, not inhaling into lungs, gave me open-eye visuals.  Also my chest and throat disappeared from my proprioception, so I was unable to monitor whether i was breathing or not.

Weed can be powerful! It can be used to chill out but many profound insights can come if you're naturally contemplating Truth and meditating in your daily life

I've had very intense ones too, especially smoking a day or two after tripping on LSD, the visuals can get crazy, and you can get really weird body sensations like feeling your right hand to be left and your left hand to be right, over all, i do think weed has some potential on giving you insights about reality, i still don't know it's full potential though.

Simple. This happened to you: 

what-is-thiss-pland-is-its-an-vegetal-21552294.png

Edited by molosku

Before using cannabis, you need to familiarize yourself with this topic. I myself often smoke cannabis and take it with utmost responsibility. I have never meditated at the same time, for this I do not know what it is. But nevertheless, I know how this affects the brain and for everyone weed get affects differently. I had a friend who began to abuse this after the treatment, so you need to take the question seriously. All influencing factors must be taken into account. Not long time ago i  found an article about this.  These thing is very serious. Even if you use special oils, you need to be careful even if you do it for midicine purpes too.  I'm just saying that you need to know all the possible consequences before using. Thats all 

Cannabis can absolutely be trippy. One of the wildest trips I've ever had was induced by only cannabis. It was after I hadn't done it for a while.