Durka_Durka

Exciting jobs

27 posts in this topic

@martin_malin As much as I appreciate the thought, I haven't even done the life purpose course fully yet so I think this is thinking too far ahead for where I am at. Great video though

@Good-boy No thanks mate, that sounds creepy and not worth my time, especially considering I just passed my test yesterday. Thanks for the suggestion though

@Durka_Durka I worked for 15 years and did not care for it. I finally realized I was an entrepreneur. You might be too. You might need a few jobs to gain skills and understanding, but keep it in mind for the longer term. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Durka_Durka I'm getting into Mycology...something thats truly exciting to me

Mycology is the art of mushroom cultivation. I'll be supplying Gourmet Mushrooms to Hotels and Health Food stores  around the country and Magic Mushrooms to fellow psychonauts

Mycology is all about being sterile and patient and having the know-how to grow the plants...no heavy lifting involved and it pays well

In the future I plan to open my own Clinic where people can come in and experience the beauty of Magic Mushrooms :)

As Robert Kiyosaki would say,

Definition of job: Just over broke.

I think almost all careers and jobs suck, except the ones you created for yourself.

Edited by Timotheus

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@Nahm I've been thinking that. My mate and I were actually discussing starting a woodworking side business tonight and I was far more into the into than getting a part time job. I do think I'll get a part time job but I think you're right that I'm more of an entrepreneur than an employee

@Sage_Elias That sounds awesome! :) I hope everything goes well

@Timotheus I'm of this opinion as well. I definitely don't think I want to get a job that is going to be super long term, if I ever get a full time job it will definitely be purely to supplement my business that I will be building in my free time