Freakrik

What do i need to do in order to go to hell?

42 posts in this topic

I have seen ppl talking about hell recently. Me included, most of us wondering why do we go to hell etc. So What i asking now. If i wanted to go to hell in afterlife and not destroy my ego What do i need to do in order to go to hell? So i can avoid it?

You are in hell today. What you should be asking is how to get out. 

9 minutes ago, starsofclay said:

You are in hell today. What you should be asking is how to get out. 

the hell realm i want to avoid is the afterlife hell realm. So in order to avoid it i must know how to get there. So how do i get there? I am fine with the ego hell realm i am in right now

@Freakrik You're curious of afterlife, but have you explored the beforelife? What was it like in the beforelife?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

By believing in it.  Otherwise, realizing it is yet another hallucination keeps it away. 

Edited by starsofclay

Totally agree with @starsofclay hell is our current egoic situation. You can experience heaven and hell in the same day. 

About the afterlife, the Bardo realm and stuff like that - why worry now? Not even sages like Ken Wilber are totally convinced of the existence of things like that. Be here now., 

37 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

I have seen ppl talking about hell recently. Me included, most of us wondering why do we go to hell etc. So What i asking now. If i wanted to go to hell in afterlife and not destroy my ego What do i need to do in order to go to hell? So i can avoid it?

Not sure if this is the answer you want, but:

According to Christians:

Hell is the separation of one from God. I couldn't tell you if it is a literal "lake of fire" but the suffering is all from the absence of God. 

The only way to "avoid it" is by admitting you are a sinner, believe that Jesus Christ is the one true son of God and accept Him as your Savior.

Now that all eyes have been thoroughly rolled:  

Don't focus on it man. So many people spend so much time worrying about the afterlife that they forget to enjoy the current life. No one has 100% physical proof of anything that will happen after death. It could be absolutely nothing for all we know (that doesn't mean you shouldn't believe in something).

Focus on your LIFE not on your DEATH. The Grim Reaper will be waiting in the same place for you no matter what, so discover life before it's too late. 

5 hours ago, tsuki said:

@Freakrik You're curious of afterlife, but have you explored the beforelife? What was it like in the beforelife?

Idk. I am not so curious as i am afraid of hell. Hell after life

5 hours ago, zoey101 said:

Not sure if this is the answer you want, but:

According to Christians:

Hell is the separation of one from God. I couldn't tell you if it is a literal "lake of fire" but the suffering is all from the absence of God. 

The only way to "avoid it" is by admitting you are a sinner, believe that Jesus Christ is the one true son of God and accept Him as your Savior.

Now that all eyes have been thoroughly rolled:  

Don't focus on it man. So many people spend so much time worrying about the afterlife that they forget to enjoy the current life. No one has 100% physical proof of anything that will happen after death. It could be absolutely nothing for all we know (that doesn't mean you shouldn't believe in something).

Focus on your LIFE not on your DEATH. The Grim Reaper will be waiting in the same place for you no matter what, so discover life before it's too late. 

Yes i want that and that is why i created this post. To know What i must avoid in order to not go there. So i can feel safe

Hell is a metaphor for the 1st chakra/wheel of energy. 

26 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

So i can feel safe

23 minutes ago, Quanty said:

1st chakra/wheel of energy. 

@Freakrik I would investigate further into this. 1st chakra, aka root chakra. 

Edited by the_end_of_me

7 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

Yes i want that and that is why i created this post. To know What i must avoid in order to not go there. So i can feel safe

Well just no that no matter what, God is with you. Once you become a child of God, the Holy Spirit will enter you and protect you from all evil. That doesn't mean that life will suddenly become easy. In fact, with the way the world views Christianity and other religions, life may become harder for you.

The Holy Spirit is there to give you conviction for your sins (that feeling of "guilt" when you sin and know you went against God and need to fix it). 

Jesus Christ died on the cross as the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. He did this so that we could have a relationship with God and be saved from eternal death (hell).

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus, our Lord"

Romans 6:23              

Once you accept Jesus Christ into your heart, your sins are forgiven, past, present, and future. There is no more fear of death because you are bought by the blood of Christ and forever in Him loving embrace.

It's not about accepting to avoid death (hell). It's all about accepting because deep in your heart you know and believe that you are a sinner, and nothing you do in this life can pay the wages for that sin. It's about knowing that our God is a loving God that wanted so much to have a relationship with us, that He sent His ONLY Son to live among us and show us the way to Eternal Life and Salvation and then to die on the cross to create that connection to God. 

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:6                

Sorry for the long post lol 

I hope this helps. I am here if you would like to hear more. :)

Let's take a stage red person. Is hell waiting in the afterlife instead of becomming one with everything?

4 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

Well just no that no matter what, God is with you. Once you become a child of God, the Holy Spirit will enter you and protect you from all evil. That doesn't mean that life will suddenly become easy. In fact, with the way the world views Christianity and other religions, life may become harder for you.

The Holy Spirit is there to give you conviction for your sins (that feeling of "guilt" when you sin and know you went against God and need to fix it). 

Jesus Christ died on the cross as the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. He did this so that we could have a relationship with God and be saved from eternal death (hell).

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus, our Lord"

Romans 6:23              

Once you accept Jesus Christ into your heart, your sins are forgiven, past, present, and future. There is no more fear of death because you are bought by the blood of Christ and forever in Him loving embrace.

It's not about accepting to avoid death (hell). It's all about accepting because deep in your heart you know and believe that you are a sinner, and nothing you do in this life can pay the wages for that sin. It's about knowing that our God is a loving God that wanted so much to have a relationship with us, that He sent His ONLY Son to live among us and show us the way to Eternal Life and Salvation and then to die on the cross to create that connection to God. 

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:6                

Sorry for the long post lol 

I hope this helps. I am here if you would like to hear more. :)

I am not a religious person at all. But i am afraid of hell. Leo talked about that in one of his videos. I want a non dogmatic answer on how to avoid it

Just now, Freakrik said:

I am not a religious person at all. But i am afraid of hell. Leo talked about that in one of his videos. I want a non dogmatic answer on how to avoid it

Like I said, what we believe is: 

Hell is the eternal separation from God. 

It's not about being "religious". It's about a relationship between you and God. I guess the "self-actualized" definition would be "enlightenment". Just believing that there is a God that wants to know us and wants us to know Him through the Bible and His creation. 

There is no need for a fear of Hell in Christianity because we are free from eternal death through Christ Jesus. No need for fear of anything because 

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

Philippians 4:13                                                                                   

11 minutes ago, TylerJ said:

Believe in it.

If i have understand this right. When you die and believe in hell you go there? 

3 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

Can @Leo Gura himself answer this question?

That would be interesting :)

You cant go to hell because there is no You. 

If you are scared of hell, why dont you find where You are first? 

You are talking so much about you but you have no idea who you are. Find out who you are and then see if you still have questions about this I and where this I fits in hell.

Edited by cirkussmile