wavydude

question about Osho's death

20 posts in this topic

So in the Wild Wild Country documentary there is a part where Osho wants to commit suicide with help of his doctor through lethal injection. The attempt is unsucesful but later on he does die at the age of 58 and in the doctor's presence. So we can say it's likely that they actualy did it in the end. 

Another thing is that as many of you may know in the eastern culture there is a tradition of Mahasamadhi which is basicaly leaving one's body after realization / fulfiling his pourpose on earth/ being no longer interested in life here, whatever you wanna call it. Phenomenon of Mahasamadhi is well documented and there are countles examples. 

So my questions are:
If Osho was so blisful/attained and all that good stuff why would he want to commit suicide at the age of 58 ?
And if he decided that it's his time to leave why woudn't he do it trough Mahasamadhi ? I'm sure he was aware of the practice. 

What do you guys think of it. 

14 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

He knew that this world is false. Why stay? Makes absolutely no sense.

Well if he knew that the world is false he knew that from the begining. So he knew that the world is false and decided to build himself a city get some Rolss Royces, millon dollar watch and chill at his place. And he know that the world is false but trys to kill himself only after his main girl Sheela leaves him and his place is falling apart. Pretty funny coincidence with timing for someone who knew the world is false this whole time xD

He was poisoned but the US and targeted electromagnetically. 

@Quanty how do you know that and what do you mean by "targeted electromagnetically ?

46 minutes ago, wavydude said:

@Quanty how do you know that and what do you mean by "targeted electromagnetically ?

I don't want to start o controversy, look it up or project into the Akashic Records if is in your interest. Mostly what I say cannot be proven, only the higher self can see it. Meditate and see it for yourself. 

Best of luck

That's interesting, the poisoning seems probable. But still even if he was poisoned why the suicide attempt. Perhaps he got so weak from the poisoning that he saw it as the only way to go. 

11 minutes ago, wavydude said:

even if he was poisoned why the suicide attempt

Never heard about suicide attempt, can you elaborate more on that?

@Prabhaker

Wild Wild Country episode 4

Sheela had Osho's room wiretapped and heard how he was planing his death in conversation with his doctor. Later on Sheela unsucesfuly attempted to assasinate the doctor.

Sheela made many accusations against Osho. 

She writes in her book,"she could no longer sate Rajneesh’s incessant demands. By that time, Rajneesh had bought himself 96 Rolls Royces and owned watches and pens worth millions of dollars. “He wanted only the best,”

Apart from a bad temper, Sheela also accuses Rajneesh of a number of other failings.

Her book paints him as being childish — he was never satisfied with his expensive toys, he always wanted more. He was adept at manipulating other people to do his bidding — badges of enlightenment would be conferred on rich followers in exchange for large infusions of cash (what we would call donations). 

Osho was addicted to drugs, the sedatives Valium and Meprobamat. And that when Vivek(Osho's personal caretaker) got pregnant, Osho insisted on an abortion and had Vivek sterilised.

@wavydude  If you believe in accusations of Sheela ; Osho can't be considered as spiritual person.

20 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

He knew that this world is false. Why stay? Makes absolutely no sense.

What does it matter whether perceive it as false or no.. feels real enough - what other experience would there be with your configuration that is 'more real'. It's not false it just is what it is, and nobody can say they can prove what that exactly is- so isn't living it the best way you can the optimal solution? What is even 50-60 years more? It's a blip in 'time'. Just enjoy the ride.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Our normal/default condition is active suffering

That's some bs, just look at any child or even yourself as a kid non of them is suffering unless they experienced something traumatic so suffering can't be default condition. More like suffering is learned.

More like baby experience shock and is like " wtf is this now" but soon after it's chilling in mom's hands. But by suffering I meant like psychological suffering not discomfort due to actual physical circumstances.

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Oh man..

That's alot of time. Sometimes I think "How the heck am I supposed to live that long?"

I don't know where I can find the strength to live that long. And even if I manage to live a whole life, after death more suffering (life) awaits. I can't stand that thought. That's why I must, must, mustmustmust get enlightened this lifetime....

The tragedy is that I don't have the strength to live, yet I live, because I'm forced to. I shouldn't be alive right now. And I guess I am not alive. But that only makes all of this even worse. In that case I'm in Hell as we speak.

"Our normal/default condition is active suffering, and since pleasure lacks positive existence, the temporary relief of pain results in boredom, which is but merely a lesser form of suffering." 
- Arthur Schopenhauer

If you are in hell as 'we speak', which means you are in hell as you think (thought comes before the word), then try not speaking and thinking. Why must you become enlightened? If enlightenment is attaining peace, how can you get it if you seek it?

They Killed Dr Sebi in a similar manor. They knew he could cure himself and anyone from any disease so they put him in jail and poisoned him where he had no access to medicine. He cured people from cancer, aids and even blindness, pretty much any disease known to man then big pharma did their usual dirty work. 

B R E A T H E

No wonder the most enlightened human beings do not appear on the mainstream. What we have in the mainstream is just a facade of enlightenment (political correct point of view).  

People normally tear down to pieces what they don't understand. 

Edited by Quanty

On ‎26‎.‎06‎.‎2018 at 6:49 PM, wavydude said:

So my questions are:

If Osho was so blisful/attained and all that good stuff why would he want to commit suicide at the age of 58 ?
And if he decided that it's his time to leave why woudn't he do it trough Mahasamadhi ? I'm sure he was aware of the practice. 

What do you guys think of it. 

Osho had attained enlightment. When enlightment happens, the physical becomes the illusion that is. The unreal becomes the real, and reality shows it's glory. As he said, he knew that the soul goes on after death. One has to continue his journey and Osho was ready. There is no point in waiting, If I could leave this body trough Mahasamadhi I would have done it. There is no fear in Mahasamadhi, the practioner knows very well what will happen.

On 6/27/2018 at 8:13 PM, Mikael89 said:

And look at old people. The risk of depression increase with increased age. You born unhappy, chase a illusion of happiness, and then you die unhappy.

That is actually not true.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/82-624-x/2013001/article/c-g/11855-c-g-01-eng.htm

Edit: This is only Canada, but look for proof / graphs online you will find the same pattern.

Edited by Tistepiste

Use your struggle as the path towards enlightenment and you will no longer struggle/ be depressed.