BarkingTurtle

When have I experienced a Contemplated question fully?

11 posts in this topic

Hey Forum Readers!

So not too long ago I started contemplating on "What is Fear?" and I experienced a video which connected Fear = Death.

The thing is that it wasn't the first time, I also discovered it intellectually. I haven't seen Leo's video about Comprehension has different degrees yet, but can anyone tell me when do you embody the contemplated question fully and can move on to the next one?

Thank you!

Realistically, you're not going to know. You gotta keep probing it over and over again for years. Your understanding of the topic will keep deepening. A topic like Fear you could contemplate for decades and still find new insights there. Fear is a huge topic. Fear runs your entire life in many subtle ways. Fear also runs humanity and civilization at large.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Contemplation is "complete" if you embody and live the insight effortlessly. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Realistically, you're not going to know. You gotta keep probing it over and over again for years. Your understanding of the topic will keep deepening. A topic like Fear you could contemplate for decades and still find new insights there. Fear is a huge topic.

Is it possible it can be simple too? If most fear is based on fear of death, and most of reaching enlightenment is surrendering, then all one has to do is surrender to death. Choosing death. I think the views on the Truth (which I'm new to) make that easier. If you are consciousness, always have been and always will be, then 'death' is irrelevant and moot. So not sure why this would take decades. It can take seconds to surrender to this understanding. Then death isn't even a consideration. Then no fear. 

It seemed that way to me. Did everything I wanted to do in my life. No more fear. Even had an ‘ego death’ on a high dose trip, experienced Being and saw that all is love. 

Then I realized my whole life was built on evading fear. I think fear is as sneaky as one is clever, so it’s really hard. Such a tight loop. In there all deep and sneaky like. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Thank you all for your answers! It does show the depth of this work and how important it is to stay focused and consistent with it.

Can you give me any examples of questions that do dissapear?

I'm a bit skeptic about it and would like to try it out myself first and get the result to see if it's true.

Edited by BarkingTurtle

17 hours ago, Saumaya said:

When the question disappears

20 hours ago, BarkingTurtle said:

Hey Forum Readers!

So not too long ago I started contemplating on "What is Fear?" and I experienced a video which connected Fear = Death.

The thing is that it wasn't the first time, I also discovered it intellectually. I haven't seen Leo's video about Comprehension has different degrees yet, but can anyone tell me when do you embody the contemplated question fully and can move on to the next one?

Thank you!

There is only one holistic insight that paves the way to total freedom without the shackles of fear. 

This one insight cannot be cultivated. As the movement of cultivation is the very root reason for fear and lack of freedom. 

As long as there is the entity who cultivates with its compulsion of choice, condemnation, and controle, fear will perpetuate and nourish itself ‘as’ the ego. 

As long as there is any escape from what is actually happening embodiment will never come into being. 

Embodimment implies a cessation of seeking psychological permanence. As  the psychological entity (the i) is impermanent by its very nature.

For an illusion (the i ) to seek security in an illusion (psychological permanence) can only lead to illusion/self deception. 

If any such dualistic movement is taking place embodiment is an impossibility. 

Edited by Faceless

15 hours ago, Nahm said:

I think fear is as sneaky as one is clever

Very sneaky indeed:)

Perhaps cleverness is born of fear itself. And fear seeks security in that cleverness. 

Fear is a powerful thing, as is the fear of death. That's where fear comes from, the need for self-survival. Only when you accept that death may lead to non-existence and be fine with it, fear will perish. There is no reason to fear death anymore. Of course to be fine with non-existence you have to understand that non-existence is not really non-existence, it's like before birth, it is not. Nothing to experience it, nothing matters, including existence.