Ether

Am I at inner peace?

43 posts in this topic

So, I feel calm ALL the time. I must have some deep transformation because I no longer feel agitated or depressed on the daily. No suffering, just calmness.

But here is the trick, I dropped the anti depressants but Im still under their effect. No side effects, just the effect of numbness.

I still have thoughts but no thoughts that create suffering, could it be Im at inner peace? Could someone be it with thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Arman said:

do you enjoy it? 

I have numbness, I dont enjoy anything or hate anything. Im at a state of total okayness but I still have numbness.

7 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Don't try to give it a cause,a purpose,a reason why it exists. Just be with it.

I dont even know if I have it because of the numbness lmao

@egoeimai Nah, I mean its because of the effect of the antidepressant ( which I dropped).

You must have mild suffering you aren't yet aware of. If you were in total resistancelessness, you would be in rapture, beauty, and bliss no matter what. 

This state seems to be not unconditional. Sink into it and discover what it truly is. Unconditional presence unveils Truth.

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

2 hours ago, Ether said:

Am I at inner peace?

Looking for validation of your inner peace from others suggests that you aren't.
Would it be a problem if you could never arrive at peace? If so, then you aren't at peace at all.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

Looking for validation of your inner peace from others suggests that you aren't.
Would it be a problem if you could never arrive at peace? If so, then you aren't at peace at all.

ok whathever

2 hours ago, Torkys said:

You must have mild suffering you aren't yet aware of. If you were in total resistancelessness, you would be in rapture, beauty, and bliss no matter what. 

This state seems to be not unconditional. Sink into it and discover what it truly is. Unconditional presence unveils Truth.

I have 0 suffering. I dont feel agitated or depressed, at all. Im just numb. I just have calmness. You must not know how anti depressants work if you say that.

8 minutes ago, K VIL said:

honestly ether i take back what i said i still love u :P

huuuuuuumn, that smells like conditional love to me

2 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

@Ether did you titrate off the antidepressant slowly? 

Nope, I went out of them quickly. With withdrawal anxiety. But im ok now.

Im just asking, without the numbness, could I be at inner peace?

Edited by Ether
a

7 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

A teacher issue then? Your notion that reality is your five senses is just wrong..You are probably repressing by trying to be continually present all the time?

Stop projecting bro. I feel calm, i have no repressed emotions. IM chilly. I just under the effect of ads

3 hours ago, tsuki said:

Indeed

Do we see where there is a psychological wanting there will never be peace? 

When we have utilized thought to solve our psychological problems, which is the root cause of those very psychological problems, we further perpetuate and nourish problems such as depression, fear, confusion, conflict, discontentment, and so on. 

If one lives ‘as’ unconditional peace, there would be no question if one lives free of the burden of psychological time. 

All such questions seeking answers end. As all that is a movement of time. 

Edited by Faceless

Align the 1st chakra with the 5th chakra using Hara (below the navel)  and check yourself out. If there is pressure in the back of the head/ears/eyes/heavy scalp then the core needs an alignment. 

By the way, this is how you escape thoughts guys, it is a physical/energetical/feeling technique; same as relaxing a muscle or preparing a part of the body to lift a heavyweight ;) 

Edited by Quanty

@Ether Shut the fuck up and turn inward finally!

If you were truly free from repressed emotions:

• you wouldn't post to get attention which you clearly did many times (you are repressing feeling like an outsider by seeking validation)
  • you wouldn't assume others are projecting on you (which is clearly a coping mechanism of yours which by definition is a way to escape your emotions)
  • you wouldn't have even made this post because the numbness wouldn't be a problem for you
  • you wouldn't cling to people to get validation (I know multiple people who are "targets" of yours, including myself which I have no problem with)

Feel like I am projecting on you? Do you feel attacked? If so, it just proves my point.

Turn inward, look into shadow work and shamanic breathing. Try to get out of your comfort zone or trigger an emotion and sit with it. You will clearly see that we aren't just bullies trying to just make you angry. Even if we are truly self-deceived idiots you could only know by proving your claim by trying everything - if you wouldn't have a shadow, me electrocuting you for 24 hours wouldn't be a problem because you wouldn't crave your own well-being and survival.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

Just now, Torkys said:

@Ether Shut the fuck up and turn inward finally!

If you were truly free from repressed emotions:

• you wouldn't post to get attention which you clearly did many times (you are repressing feeling like an outsider by seeking validation)
  • you wouldn't assume others are projecting on you (which is clearly a coping mechanism of yours which by definition is a way to escape your emotions)
  • you wouldn't have even made this post because the numbness wouldn't be a problem for you
  • you wouldn't cling to people to get validation (I know multiple people who are "targets" of yours, including myself which I have no problem with)

Feel like I am projecting on you? Do you feel attacked? If so, it just proves my point.

Turn inward, look into shadow work and shamanic breathing. Try to get out of your comfort zone or trigger an emotion and sit with it. You will clearly see that we aren't just bullies trying to just make you angry. Even if we are truly self-deceived idiots you could only know by proving your claim by trying everything - if you wouldn't have a shadow, me electrocuting you for 24 hours wouldn't be a problem because you wouldn't crave your own well-being and survival.

None of those were true haha

but u can keep on guessing if you want baby

4 hours ago, Etagnwo said:

If you feel I'm projecting then you're repressing your  emotions. 

This isn't rocket science lol

Perfect logic.

A doctor has to be suffering physically to know someone else is. Yup, makes perfect sense.

@Ether Prove me wrong.