Highest

No such thing as God

58 posts in this topic

I have posted this before. Explains the a little about the nature of experience...

Originally, experience means to go through with/to end....

To not carry experience over as a projection onto the present movement experiencing. But that is not what we do. We cling to experience and project forward onto the “dynamic now”

When this is the case, all present experience implies  “the accumulation of the past, “knowledge/memory”, and that recollection is then projected in the form of a new experience. But that experience is not new if it is influenced by the accumulation of memory, knowledge, and past experiencings. Any movement as such is a movement of thought, no matter how much one feels thought was not in movement. If a experience is identified it is a movement of thought “the known” 

Any experience implies the movement of thought/the thinker. In this case the experience and experiencer are one in the same movement. 

When/If, the movement of experience “knowledge/memory, being static”, ceases to be carried over onto the dynamic now, “not recorded and therefore projected” then no content/movement of the self, “thinker/thought”, will be projected as an experience at all. If all that movement of self ceases to manifest, so does the experience/experiencer who experiences. Which implies there is no-body to identify with any-thing. The ultimate freedom. 

If there is no such dualistic movement of thought taking place then that implies whole action that is not divisive and fragmented by a center/ego/thought.....

This implies that the center “the i” is not. This is what is considered “ONENESS/NON-DUAL”...

In this all movement ‘without’ such dualistic action implies whole action, complete action, the action of truth. Infinite, absolute, immeasurable. 

WHEN THIS DUALISTIC MOVEMENT CEASES, THAT IS THE ACTION OF TRUTH ITSELF. 

THIS IS EMBODIMENT OF TRUTH, AND MAY BE REFERED TO AS THE INFINITE, ABSOLUTE, THE IMMEASURABLE. 

BUT THERE IS NO IDENTIFICATION/EXPERIENCE OF SUCH IMMENSE ENERGY. 

CENTERLESSNESS IMPLIES NOTHINGNESS AND NOTHINGNESS IMPLIES THE ABSENCE OF IDENTIFICATION/EXPERIENCE

THE ENDING OF TIME. 

Edited by Faceless

12 minutes ago, Highest said:

I have tried, the closest I came was receving energy from something I tought could only be from God. But on second tought, it was not enough to convince me, it could simply have been a force from the universe etc. I think only with death is there a possibility to find Him/it. Or 5 meo, which I will try some beatiful day. Still there something in me that tells me that it's pointless whatever I call it, that it's beyond language and meaning all togheter. Or maybe I just don't appreciate the meaning of God enough, I don't know but I quess I will find out one day. 

By the way, have you experienced the God yourself since you believe in it?

I have experienced the personal God, he touched me directly and saved me from the delusions of non-duality. 5 Meo won't help you find the God. It will only make you even more delusional. When you are under the effect of psychedelics you easily believe what you have been told because it is form of self hypnosis and your brain is losing the perceptions of reality. God can be only known personally and when you seek and call him. With a prayer where whole your attention is on the God. He comes in all of his glory, believe me you won't miss it when it happens. God is always with you. But you are turning your back away from him when you become ignorant and are trying to escape the reality through false Enlightenment. 

Edited by egoless

Delusion goes much deeper the we think. 

The best thing to do is stop filling the mind with the nonsense constructed by thought, and put all your energy into understanding the conditioned consciousness. 

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless I know my consciousness and it has nothing to do with God and the nature of reality. I can directly go to my consciousness which is no thing and I agree on this part with some nondual teachings. Your consciousness is indeed no thing. However, where the delusion starts is that nondual teachings are trying to extrapolate this understanding and extract delusional worldviews such as you are God. There is only one consciousness. Everything occurs in one consciousness, you don't exist and etc. The fact is we don't know that. This so called "knowledge" "Enlightenment" comes only from delusional self hypnosis when you repeatedly assure yourself that this is the case. Many years of meditations and yoga practices as well as psychedelics boost to imprint this delusional worldview in your head. This is what I call the illusion of Enlightenment.

Edited by egoless

Egoless, why doesn't this personal God come and touch my mother who have prayed her entre life? To give just one example.

1 minute ago, Highest said:

Egoless, why doesn't this personal God come and touch my mother who have prayed her entre life? To give just one example.

She wouldn't pray her entire life if she was not touched by the God :) 

Think again! 

22 minutes ago, egoless said:

However, where the delusion starts is that nondual teachings are trying to extrapolate this understanding and extract delusional worldviews such as you are God.

Yeah, I don’t recommend any nondual teachings what so ever. 

Many years of meditations and yoga practices as well as psychedelics boost to imprint this delusional worldview in your head.

I agree with this. 

This is what I mean by time attempting to end time. It’s contradicting, and implies the very duality that one is attempting to escape. It is a movement of duality. No wonder you got caught in that game.

This is what I call the illusion of Enlightenment.

I agree with what you are saying. 

I never concerned myself with “enlightenment” 

To seek truth, enlightenment, god, is all a movement of delusion. 

Truth cannot be attained. As that to implies duality/division. Truth is much more subtle than that. And much more complete/whole. 

The point is to understand how illusion, self deception, delusion manifests and moves in time (the experienced/experiencer) 

You got caught in the movement of time, and you saw the contradiction. 

This is the problem with teachings. They imply duality from the start. We must start nearer to home with oursleves. How to see when illusion, self deception is in movement. If we can’t do this every step in any direction is futile.

Edited by Faceless

She would, like hundreds of millions do, cuz they are brainwashed. Of course you can get touched by something within if you pray enough, but that's not literally God coming to you and touching you or whatever. Which is what you claim? No offence bro, if it really happened to you then that's nice, it wouldn't matter what I say.

I have said it before, it’s not about accumulation of nondual teachings. It’s about understanding all the subtle forms of dualistic movement in ones self and remaining scrupulously aware of that movement. 

This goes for any teachings. We must start with ourselves, otherwise the mechanism we use to explore becomes corrupt and moves in a disorderly manner. 

Edited by Faceless

6 minutes ago, Highest said:

She would, like hundreds of millions do, cuz they are brainwashed. Of course you can get touched by something within if you pray enough, but that's not literally God coming to you and touching you or whatever. Which is what you claim? No offence bro, if it really happened to you then that's nice, it wouldn't matter what I say.

It does not work like you are describing. The god does not come to you in a physical form. You need to revise your idea of what God means. The God is universal intelligence, the source, the alpha and Omega. You can never understand the God. You can only make the first true leap of faith and repent with sincere heart and he will show himself to you. He does not come through emotions or visions. You directly become aware of his existence and it is clear that he is not YOU! He is infinitely bigger than you!

Edited by egoless

6 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I have said it before, it’s not about accumulation of nondual teachings. It’s about understanding all the subtle forms of dualistic movement in ones self and remaining scrupulously aware of that movement. 

This goes for any teachings. We must start with ourselves, otherwise the mechanism we use to explore becomes corrupt and moves in a disorderly manner. 

Yes you can start with yourself... Your existence is the biggest miracle. It would be such an ignorant assumption that there is no Godly intelligence behind your existence... Intelligence means personality as well. This is precisely what the God is! Now the second question is to find his personal attributes which can be only found in Jesus.

12 minutes ago, now is forever said:

my whole search for truth started out as child - in an atheistic home i thought but what if. so i sometimes talked at night to god: god if you are there, i know it can't be but then i would really like you to show me your existence by doing this or that. worked out quiet often. not later though. because i would never stop to question. i got something else instead.

What did you get?

Your not attending to what’s being said. 

Anyone who understood themselves very deeply would not get caught in such self deception. 

One would be able to see such movement of time in movement.

Anyway  I can’t convince you otherwise, not do I want to. It’s up to you and only you. 

Good luck my man or woman?

Edited by Faceless

8 minutes ago, now is forever said:

nothing absolute nothing

Nice (Y)

13 hours ago, Ibn Sina said:

Brahman has no intention for creation unlike Brahma. Things appear and disappear  inside Brahman. Hence there is a difference between it being a creator which simply forms things without intent (as doing so is it's nature) or it being a creator like Brahma. Brahman is the name of ultimate reality, it has no personality or intention, or anything,  it is distinct from Brahma, and actualized.org is interested in this Brahman even IF it is a creator , it doesn't create things  like one human being giving birth to another, it creates things like a mountain forming rocks as it breaks down. Those two kinds of creations are not the same, hence Brahma and Brahman are not the same though both of them come under the category of 'creator'. Just because they both are creators does not mean that they are both the same.

If that Brahma character has qualities, then he is not able to be ever present. Awareness is ever present and awareness creates reality - it doesn't matter if it's intentional or not. That's the true God. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Ibn Sina Before Brahma was, I am

Funny, if you move the letters around in Brahma and add an a you get Abraham. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

God exists.

God created everything that is in existence and God is existence. Simple as that.

like.. what do you mean no such thing as God. Look around you. It just is. and what that IS, is God. 

Now if you want to call it Brahman, or ISness or Being. Whatever, but I call it God because I like it. I saw a comment saying that is projection, I agree, but everything is projection? God projects himself on to himself for himself, he's spectacular like that.