Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sempiternity

Actualized.org Forum

11 posts in this topic

When I first started watching Leo's videos, I instantly got engrossed in the teachings. I got addicted to watching them all. As they all build off of each other. So in watching most all videos, I was getting a clearer and clearer picture of how I personally could actually achieve Enlightenment and end all my suffering. Then I discovered there was a Forum on the website. I was excited to engage with others that were on a similar path. Discussing many of the intricacies of the wisdom. To my surprise, it seemed, at least to me, that many people on the Forum seem to have not seen many of Leo's videos. Or coming from a place of opinion and beliefs on Truth, other than the teachings. Of course all are welcome, but I guess my question is, why come to this particular forum, based on a very particular and specific teachings / wisdoms / beliefs / line of thought, if you either don't follow a similar path, want to be on a similar path as what actualized.org teaches, or interested enough to watch a majority of the videos to share an informed opinion of that site's Forum? No kind of accusations or anything, I'm generally curious to hear other thoughts on this. Thanks!

They journey is long. You don't just push a button and you're enlightened. That's why. 

That's my explanation and how I view it.

It could be several reasons: just out of curiosity,they discovered in the midst that thiz ain't what they were looking for,etc ,etc it doesn't even matter dude.

It doesn't matter what other people choose to do with the path. You are distracting yourself from the work,as Leo says,do the work.

Edited by egoeimai

In my case, I have respect for Leo Gura as an inspirational human being. The content he is talking & chasing is legit but in his own theoretical conceptualization of science ;) 

I came here for pure play, distraction and maybe spreading some jewelry around. I have no need for a guide or accumulating knowledge that I already know. Found that are only a few places in the world with similar goals. This Forum apparently is open enough to debate any taboo or truth. 

1 hour ago, egoeimai said:

They journey is long. You don't just push a button and you're enlightened. That's why. 

That's my explanation and how I view it.

It could be several reasons: just out of curiosity,they discovered in the midst that thiz ain't what they were looking for,etc ,etc it doesn't even matter dude.

It doesn't matter what other people choose to do with the path. You are distracting yourself from the work,as Leo says,do the work.

Never said the path to enlightenment was quick and easy, quite the contrary. Just even watching Leo's last blog video from his 30 day retreat, showed me just how hard it is. It's literally killing yourself, but worse. You have to have the will to slowly kill yourself, layer after layer, for maybe decades, till there's nothing left of you. You have to have that level of will to kill your(self).  No easy task. 

Nothing matters. Just curious and thought it a good topic of conversation. People can do whatever, just curious about thought patterns and reasonings. But, none of it matters. 

I'm on my path and doing the work. Just haven't gotten to the place of doing it 24/7. Little bit at a time. As much as I can. But also leaves time for other pursuits within the realm of my interests. 

To assist and play :) Its nice to have a place where you don't have to dumb down your understanding so much that you forget you're enlightened to begin with. Together we help each other out, and evolve greatly as a collective. This by example will naturally set the chain of events to awaken the rest.

B R E A T H E

There are many facets to life. Consciousness may be the most important one but many people think have more urgent matters.

Changing your core beliefs ain't easy.

To be the next Jesus ?

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

11 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

When I first started watching Leo's videos, I instantly got engrossed in the teachings. I got addicted to watching them all. As they all build off of each other. So in watching most all videos, I was getting a clearer and clearer picture of how I personally could actually achieve Enlightenment and end all my suffering. Then I discovered there was a Forum on the website. I was excited to engage with others that were on a similar path. Discussing many of the intricacies of the wisdom. To my surprise, it seemed, at least to me, that many people on the Forum seem to have not seen many of Leo's videos. Or coming from a place of opinion and beliefs on Truth, other than the teachings. Of course all are welcome, but I guess my question is, why come to this particular forum, based on a very particular and specific teachings / wisdoms / beliefs / line of thought, if you either don't follow a similar path, want to be on a similar path as what actualized.org teaches, or interested enough to watch a majority of the videos to share an informed opinion of that site's Forum? No kind of accusations or anything, I'm generally curious to hear other thoughts on this. Thanks!

The forum is mostly garbage dude, if you're lucky you might be able to ask Leo a question and get his opinion on it. Or you might get insight from him replying to someone else.

Occasionally you might find insight from another person, or a good video / link shared, but for the most part its 95% bullshit, it just too hard to go through all the bad information, imagine wikipedia thats even more open to public abuse.

Try to ween yourself off the forum you don't want to get addicted to another social media (the forum) a place for mental masturbation whilst thinking they're progressing because its an "actualize/spiritual" forum.

Leo's videos + the work he recommends (choose the ones you need, not all of it, no one has the time to do everything he says) + your life purpose/career/business and you will make big gains, and leave the forum to eat your dust.

Edited by blazed

Much of the journey is deriving these truths for yourself. Different people may be at different stages or coming at it from different angles thus contradicting or clashing with your understanding or maps of it all.