Viking

how to open the third eye?

48 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

You have to do something about it to open it.

So many divisions...

7 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

This technique is to open the third eye. ATTENTION BETWEEN THE EYEBROWS... Close your eyes, then focus both of your eyes just in the middle of the two eyebrows. Focus just in the middle, with closed eyes, as if you are looking with your two eyes. Give total attention to it. This is one of the simplest methods of being attentive. You cannot be attentive to any other part of the body so easily. This spot absorbs attention like anything. If you give attention to it, both your eyes become hypnotized with the third eye. They become fixed; they cannot move. If you are trying to be attentive to any other part of the body it is difficult. This third eye catches attention, forces attention; It is magnetic for attention.

This is a fantastic construction of thought/self:)... This implies to deceive yourself oh so diligently. Beautiful advice. 

11 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Once your attention is focused at the third eye center, you become immediately the witness of thoughts. 

This is a movement of concentration not attention. Yet the concentrator is that which they concentrate upon. Classic duality taking place. Which means Illusion is brewing. 

15 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Ordinary person wastes his energy in thousand and one ways

Now this makes sense:)

15 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

but this technique will help in your spiritual growth.

It may bring about some psychological security. Until the truth of it is realized. Then back to insecurity. 

What an emotional rollercoaster :)

a glass of good wine

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

23 minutes ago, Vingger said:

a glass of good wine

:)

Sacred wine I guess:)

16 hours ago, Viking said:

how to open the third eye?

Third Eye Surgery

In Tibet there were even surgical operations for the third eye. But reaching that place surgically is quite different from reaching it internally, through Yoga practices as has been done in India. Opening the center from the outside – without any refining or purifying of consciousness – creates a danger of misusing the achievements. 

68 Skulls with a “Third Eye” Found in China

http://ancients-bg.com/68-skulls-with-a-third-eye-found-in-china/

The power of the third eye was revealed in the Autobiography of a Tibetan Lama. Lobsang rampa describes that a surgery was performed above his nose on the special third eye spot. The surgery likely opened the passage between his third eye and his forehead. He also described it in the book that the surgery gave him abilities that he had never thought of. 

It is because of this, in Tibet black magic was born – because of those external operations. There was very little spiritual growth, but evil practices could thrive. External operations could have been done in India also, but Indians never attempted to do them, because the practitioners of Yoga know that if consciousness is not transformed from within, it is dangerous to activate such powers and put them in the hands of people who might misuse them.

17 hours ago, Solace said:

@moon777light Your soo cute! I'm expecting to see Jesus if I saw you on the street. Love the one who wants to open her third eye @Viking. If your third eye was open, what would it change?

:xyour too sweet <3

On 19/05/2018 at 1:52 PM, Viking said:

most of our reality is shaped by our ideas, therefore we always get bored, life is dull, etc. 

how to perceive reality as it is aka to open your third eye?

are there any courses, techniques, meditations...?

i do kriya yoga, but so far it just gives me strange feelings in the body and lightheadedness. i also meditated breath awareness, but tbh it was crap, i was definitely doing it wrong.

Third eye chakra meditation: Position your eyes to gently look between your eyebrows. Stop any use of fluoride. Enjoy the increased imagination, ability to visualize and insanely powerful dreams. 

Also look at other chakras. The mantra for the third eye opening is the famous Om. There's also Lam, Vam, Ram, Ham and SoHam for the other chakras.

Also you can use high frequencies on youtube designed to aid in working with the chakras and you definitely need to place your attention on the area of the chakra you are working with. And remember that your awareness is what is important, not the objects/chakras/visions/abilities. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@moon777light No you're sweeter for saying that. Every time you reply to me you know the perfect words to say so thank you Moonlight:x

I'm scared of surrendering to love to living to my highest potential, but I'm not just doing it for me.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

People, you realize that the 3rd eye is opening the whole body/mind, not just an organ? The pineal gland is always awake but limited by the tensions in the lower body. It will decalcify even if you drink fluoride water or junk food (it is only a plus to have a healthy food choice). It all depends where you focus the breath. 

When the system reaches a certain frequency as a whole, then reality unfolds.