Truth Addict

Question for people who tried psychedelics.

22 posts in this topic

Hello everyone..

For enlightening purposes, I would like to hear your description(s) of a psychedelic experience(s). What do they do in general? I mean their actions on the mind and the ego. I heard some saying they give raw reality, I appreciate a little explanation.

The reason I'm asking for that is that I couldn't get a psychedelic whatsoever, because they're not available in my country. So that I can then simulate the experience through my meditation practice.

Thank you in advance.

?

@Truth Addict You can’t simulate a psychadelic in meditation. If there’s internet and a keyboard in your country, there’s psychadelics, when you’re ready, they’ll show up. Seen the matrix? Know when Morpheus says, No one can tell you what the matrix is, you have to experience it for yourself? He’s talking about psychedelics and nonduality, and it’s an accurate line. The Truth is unbelievable, unimaginable. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Truth Addict You can’t simulate a psychadelic in meditation. If there’s internet and a keyboard in your country, there’s psychadelics, when you’re ready, they’ll show up. Seen the matrix? Know when Morpheus says, No one can tell you what the matrix is, you have to experience it for yourself? He’s talking about psychedelics and nonduality, and it’s an accurate line. The Truth is unbelievable, unimaginable. 

Bro, I live in a third world country, in the middle east exactly, there's no online purchasing option in my country. 

I'm not making excuses for myself, I would get a psychedelic if I could. I'm curious about this topic more than anyone else.

I'm not even asking you to tell me about your different experiences, I'm just asking for a description of the mechanics of them, how they work, how they help you understand reality. That's all.

Edited by Truth Addict

The truth is via DMT, and anyone can access it by meditation and mastering of the breath and body/mind alone.

In other words the natural state of the human beings is a high level of oxygen and DMT in the system. 

Society has the program to lower the oxygen, by unnatural foods, unnatural and invented knowledge, science, fear, etc.

So in general psychedelics will open a little bit of DMT from your system. 

If someone wants a clear experience from outside sources, DMT is the way to go. 

Any psychedelic will open a little glimpse to see the truth. 

But the real deal with long lasting benefits is to go hardcore meditation, fasting, staying awake at will, etc. 

@Truth Addict I hear you, but words can only point outside of thinking / words. What words could I use to express to you that you are infinite self aware consciousness, and not a person at all? 

And I wasn’t implying getting psychadelics online, I never have. The two points here are the same. You’re believing in a physical reality and circumstances and saying that’s why there’s no psychadelics available, and ironically you’d have to change your beliefs for them to become available, and that is what they could potentially show you. Not trying to be mindf’y. That’s just the nature of this inquiry.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Truth Addict I hear you, but words can only point outside of thinking / words. What words could I use to express to you that you are infinite self aware consciousness, and not a person at all? 

And I wasn’t implying getting psychadelics online, I never have. The two points here are the same. You’re believing in a physical reality and circumstances and saying that’s why there’s no psychadelics available, and ironically you’d have to change your beliefs for them to become available, and that is what they could potentially show you. Not trying to be mindf’y. That’s just the nature of this inquiry.

I understand that.

But, bro, you really have no idea about my situation. It's easy to talk wisdom when you're standing on the top of the world in a first world country.

I could get caught if I talked about psychedelics to anyone, and chances are I would get caught. I can't risk it right now.

My question is, if you could help me learn how to make a psychedelic (not on this forum), would you?

@Quanty

Thank you. Though it seems like a conspiracy theory that I don't really believe in. I think it's just a coincidence.

6 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Hello everyone..

For enlightening purposes, I would like to hear your description(s) of a psychedelic experience(s). What do they do in general? I mean their actions on the mind and the ego. I heard some saying they give raw reality, I appreciate a little explanation.

The reason I'm asking for that is that I couldn't get a psychedelic whatsoever, because they're not available in my country. So that I can then simulate the experience through my meditation practice.

Thank you in advance.

?

To ask what psychedelics do is a very broad question. It's hard to generalise the effects of psychedelics, because they differ so broadly from person to person and trip to trip (in a lot of cases). The range of possible effects and 'actions on the mind and ego' is huge. Just go to this page (https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/LSD) and scroll down to 'Subjective Effects' to see the massive list of things that just one psychedelic can produce.

I'm not sure how you're planning on simulating the psychedelic experience in meditation. Maybe some serious holotropic breathwork.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space

Thanks for the generous reply.

What I wanted to know exactly is what do psychedelics do to the awareness to make you realise and understand more? What beliefs do they dissolve of the ordinary system of thinking? Why we can't comprehend things as much as we can on psychedelics? This kind of questions is what interests me.

Thank you, really, though. ?

Edited by Truth Addict

On 5/18/2018 at 4:27 AM, Quanty said:

The truth is via DMT, and anyone can access it by meditation and mastering of the breath and body/mind alone.

In other words the natural state of the human beings is a high level of oxygen and DMT in the system. 

Society has the program to lower the oxygen, by unnatural foods, unnatural and invented knowledge, science, fear, etc.

So in general psychedelics will open a little bit of DMT from your system. 

If someone wants a clear experience from outside sources, DMT is the way to go. 

Any psychedelic will open a little glimpse to see the truth. 

But the real deal with long lasting benefits is to go hardcore meditation, fasting, staying awake at will, etc. 

Are we trying to strengthen the sense division/duality here?

”Expanding” consciousness is far from truth right?

Edited by Faceless

@Truth Addict

Best thing to do would be to understand the limits of experience. Then atleast that way one can prevent various illusions and deceptions from manifesting into a even more serious disharmony of what is and what should be. 

Unless you desire that of course:)

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

@Truth Addict

Best thing to do would be to understand the limits of experience. Then atleast that way one can prevent various illusions and deceptions from manifesting into a even more serious disharmony of what is and what should be. 

Unless you desire that of course:)

Finally some decent answer.

So it all boils down to messing up with the ordinary experience, which is limited by itself to itself.

Thank you ?

On 5/18/2018 at 1:47 PM, Truth Addict said:

@Quanty

Thank you. Though it seems like a conspiracy theory that I don't really believe in. I think it's just a coincidence.

Awaken and be amazed. I spoke from pure personal experience. 

I used cannabis many years, my highest dose was 25g, very powerful Sativa strain. 

I used LSA from Hawaii baby rose and morning glory.

Magic Mushroom highest dose 6g.

LSD and LSD legal 300-400mg the highest.

MDMA the normal dose.

DMT high amounts.

My first awakening was staying awake many days in a row, good food and coffee. Was a period when i did not used any drugs but coffee and green tea. 

@Truth Addict

Hi

I have taken various psychedelics over the years and had incredible experiences on most of them. The easiest way I've found of explaining their effects to an individual who hasn't experienced them is through a quote I heard (sorry can't remember who from!)

"Psychedelics open the door to the room where Jesus, Mohammed and Buddha reside, although only for the briefest of moments"

In short, they give you a glimpse of where you are heading and help you clarify how to get there.

I hope that helps somewhat? I know it's a very basic answer and very "non-philosophical" but I found it to be very true and sometimes the simplest of answers is all that's required.  

Take care my friend

Jonty

What psychedlics do you probaly won't achieve through meditatation.

Your whole body starts to feel different. Tingly, somewhat unpleasant for a moment. Colors start shifting, what was green becomes blue and so on, and so on. Some geometrical patterns start to emerge on flat surfaces and have that tribal vibe to them.  What was standing close seems to be kilometers far away. One second you feel as tall as a building, the next second you are as short as an ant. When you close your eyes the wildest visions appear, so you open them again.

After a while everything feels like the most precious material on earth when touched. Heat and love spreads from your heart. Sounds become indescribable. Your thoughts become multi-parallel and intuitive, after sometime you stop using words to think, they are not effective enough. Reality shatters and a lot of incredible stuff happens. What it will be is a highly individual matter.

Possible incredible stuff I have experienced: visiting my own personal hell, Enlightment experience, switching bodies, total acceptance and understanding, seeing reality as an endless loop.

@Nahm In my honest opinion about simulating a psychedelic experience naturally, You most definitely can, i just know this from within. The psychedelic experience wouldn't experience if it didn't exist within you to being with. It wouldn't work at all, this is what they tell us that all is within, they just are (we can say) a "boost" or a "super energy potion" hehe for a short burst to show us what is within all along. With some ancient yoga or lost breathing techniques i have accessed something similar and even then i just know from within it is possible with the correct technique and mastery and alignment of mind/body/spirit to perform effectively.

I have had many dreams alone, especially as a child that were very close to my DMT experiences as an adult.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E