Squidward

I thought I had awareness down...Fuck

63 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Two people arguing over the truth. Nothing new! 

Let's have a compromise and be aware of the spaces between thoughts, truths and opinions you're having.

Exactly! 

The airy sky has taken its place leaning against the wall. It is like a prayer to what is empty And what is empty turns its face to us and whispers: 'I am not empty, I am open'.

That openness we share, and that's what is true, let's be aware of that!

@Faceless  @Outer You guys are great, you both know too much to argue or to judge! 

Peace! :) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

9 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Exactly! 

The airy sky has taken its place leaning against the wall. It is like a prayer to what is empty And what is empty turns its face to us and whispers: 'I am not empty, I am open'.

That openness we share, and that's what is true, let's be aware of that!

@Faceless  @Outer You guys are great, you both know too much to argue or to judge! 

Peace! :) 

Arguing against nonsense is important when others are asking for help. She asked an important question. This stuff needs to be understood. It’s fundamental and essential. There is no other way. If we don’t understand the nature and structure of thought we are lost and insist otherwise. 

And there’s no judging

I haven’t formulated an image about outer. I hope him the best. 

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Arguing against nonsense is important when others are asking for help. She asked an important question. This stuff needs to be understood. It’s fundamental and essential. There is no other way. If we don’t understand the nature and structure of thought we are lost and insist otherwise. 

And there’s no judging? 

I haven’t formulated an image about outer. I hope him the best. 

You're right, I was reading through the thread too quickly! 

:) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

This is funny  , I am loving it  !  

But Guys  ,  Are fear and pleasure emotions or thoughts  ?! Interesting question 

Thought shows itself and it's sting most when you lose something significant. Relatives, friends, money, possessions,  relationship... This is when the thoughts are something you will want to get rid of... 

You'll remember the same scenario over and over again, and in return hurt yourself over and over. Animals don't do that, enlightened being don't do that. 

Suffer once at most, at the actual event. God am I thankful for all the practices that help me when a thought tornado comes.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

20 minutes ago, Ayilton said:

This is funny  , I am loving it  !  

But Guys  ,  Are fear and pleasure emotions or thoughts  ?! Interesting question 

:)

Look into that.

You will see these are all within state of consciousness in which sorrow, fear, hate, is experienced, as distinguished from cognitive and volitional states of consciousness, which is thought/ego. 

All of these only come about by the “movement of thought. Think about it. 

For example, there is the perceiving, contact, sensation, and then thought/desire/the self comes in and identifies/associates with that object.

Then once that experience is recorded there later comes a memory/recollection of that experience in which thought/ego says hey I want to experience that again. And pleasure is born. Pleasure only comes about when thought wants that experience again and again. Then when thought can’t have that experience again comes fear, pain, sorrow, suffering. 

This is all found within the field of consciousness/thought. 

This is actully one whole movement, but again thought will attempt to dicect everything down into peices. That what thought does. But actually it’s all interrelated. Hints movement of thought/the thinker.

Look into this though. Don’t ever just accept nor deny. Investigate for ones self. That’s how I do it. 

Edited by Faceless

Without the movement of thought/the thinker there would be no subject to identify with something else. Which means no “entity” that “experiences” lol, emotions, thoughts, and so on. 

Do you see this?? 

All contained within mind. 

Edited by Faceless

4 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Without the movement if thought/the thinker there would be no subject to identify with something else. Which means no “entity” that “experiences” lol, emotions, thoughts, and so on. 

Do you see this?? 

All contained within mind. 

Sounds like the goal (Ego death), when experiencer and experienced become one and duality is gone.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

16 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Sounds like the goal (Ego death), when experiencer and experienced become one and duality is gone.

Yeah 

Although they are already one ?

Also this relates to what I mean by “goal” preventing this death from becoming actual. 

Do you see that? 

Because the a goal reinforces/sustains the continuity of the subject as an actual entity. Therefore the psychological division doesn’t end. 

Edited by Faceless

@Outer

I have communicated this to professors, psychologists, a few life long Taoists and they all seem to understand just fine. 

Your just not understanding. Because perhaps you have never gone into it/yourself 

Its ok. Like I said explore. 

Edited by Faceless

9 minutes ago, Outer said:

They don't follow the rules of language

Maybe this is where your issues are arising. Language will get ya. :)

1 minute ago, Outer said:

Thought & ego arise in default mode network. Emotions arise from the limbic system. If you claim to be enlightened and not have emotions you're a fraud. All frauds are shown for what they are eventually.

Oh for heaven sakes man. Don’t you get tired of defending yourself? 

You asked....What does "Language will get ya" mean?

Thought/thoughts/the thinker, is influenced by language. I would have thought you would know that being on here so long. 

Anyway I got to go friend. 

Like I said, check it out

I really do hope you the best:)

Edited by Faceless

You guys/girls should do some contemplation on the futility of arguing.xD

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

You guys/girls should do some contemplation on the futility of arguing.xD

I’m not arguing. I’m Sharing. :)

@Squidward deserves honest intent. 

Edited by Faceless

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a...