Viking

youtube lectures for tripping

11 posts in this topic

i will probably take lsd tomorrow, i really want to have a breakthrough experience, i will try self inquiring and to discover my beliefs. 

i want some lectures like alan watts or other spiritual teachers that might trigger deep insights to get me going.

Edited by Viking

That's great, man. If I think of any vids that you might find useful, I'll post them. But have a productive time. Have you done LSD before? How much are you planning on taking? I hope you have a breakthrough that rocks your foundation.

Edited by PsiloPutty

If you get to a mellow headspace or get stuck on a thought, this might help to generate a new path or idea.

On one of my LSD comedowns I listened to this. It was very powerful for me, excellent inquiry.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

13 minutes ago, PsiloPutty said:

That's great, man. If I think of any vids that you might find useful, I'll post them. But have a productive time. Have you done LSD before? How much are you planning on taking? I hope you have a breakthrough that rocks your foundation.

thank you for the vids, i did lsd 125ug once and lsa before.

im gonna take 125ug

@okulele  Wow, that's weird we both posted RS videos. I like his approach with people. Calm, friendly, probing.

Rupert Spira, my favourite teacher, here, too!

I would recommend watching one of Leo's video for a good start. For example the one about strange loops or whole absolute infinity series or live enlightment experience. It's at least worth trying.

This video is made to be watched while tripping. By the wizard himself... 

With the right dose, it is designed to split you open like a fucking coconut

Edited by Arman

That's a great topic, i love to listen to spiritual teachers while high or tripping.

I love anything from Alan Watts, Ram Dass or Matt Kahn. 

I will not recommend any lecture in particular because you have to let the universe show you what you need to see. Usually, the title indicates the topic, just click on the one that you are attracted to.