Shakazulu

Past life/astrology/karmic purpose

18 posts in this topic

How factual is astrology, can getting your natal chart/ getting your past life report make a difference? 

There is no past life nor karma (karma simply means your doing) that follows you after death or birth, it is a belief system. There are only past lives of other human beings who lived, and the awakened one can feel and see all the genealogy of humanity.

The position of the stars when one is born has a unique influence on the human being, because that is his/hers first experience with the outside world, first feeling of being outside. 

Who is stuck in past life beliefs is no better than a fundamentalist christian, still sleeping. 

@now is forever Congratulations on your break through. Im assuming you're female since you have a female in your mind if not do you feel that woman has control in your life? And are their souls who influence our decisions? 

Not sure about reincarnation, past life’s, and astrology, but I know you can keep someone’s thinking preoccupied with things like that while you feel where they’re coming from in life, what they want, and what their resitences in thinking are, and you can help them. Sometimes people receive help in different ways, depending on where they’re at, what they’re ready for. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Iam from india where all this stuff began and i was in a astrology group (whatsaap) and there i heard once u become a sanyasi then astrology cannot predict or dosent matter. I think its maybe coz sanyasi can control his reality or because whatever happens it dosent matter for him. If first is the case then astrology dosent work for us to we create our reality.?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@now is forever during a khundalini I had a few weeks ago, I seen a trail of ultra ray light and a red dot in the centre. I began to breathe heavier then I believe I seen a face with two red dots when i tried to look closer, it dissepeared and my eyes opened. That session felt like I was Ina vortex. In terms of more on past lives a light worker told me to get my astrology done at https://grupovenus.com/ to study my weaknesses and to learn more about myself 

@Harikrishnan how about coincidences, our natural talents, our strengths, weaknesses, interest etc; all of these are in our control?

I once went to see a women seer who is said to have power of devi she said  my past 100% accurately she even wrote down my ex name. She said to be careful while driving and go to a naga temple. A week later i decide to go the  temple she said and while going i was hit by a bike and fractured my finger. Still i dont know where that bike came from. ? my mother also went to see her and while speeking she fall asleep and which she said was because my mother carried a lot of negative energy. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

10 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

@Harikrishnan how about coincidences, our natural talents, our strengths, weaknesses, interest etc; all of these are in our control?

I dont know about coincidences but all other u mentioned to me are identified from society. These are stories. 

13 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

I once went to see a women seer who is said to have power of devi she said  my past 100% accurately she even wrote down my ex name. She said to be careful while driving and go to a naga temple. A week later i decide to go the  temple she said and while going i was hit by a bike and fractured my finger. Still i dont know where that bike came from. ? my mother also went to see her and while speeking she fall asleep and which she said was because my mother carried a lot of negative energy. 

But iam 100% sure now she cannot predict my future nor past. Coz i have done completion process. After that i even changed my past stories. My past is different now. Newly made stories of past are more convincing and real to me now. 

Edited by Harikrishnan

Shakazula:

I've been deep into astrology for many years.

It's useful information, but ultimately it's conceptual, it doesn't replace direct beingness and intuitive knowingness.

I can look at your chart and tell you stuff, but you can only use that information upto your current level of awareness, ego resistances, etc.

E.g. "life purpose" is the moon's North Node placement.  That's "easy" to figure out.

But life has been showing you what's good for you (life purpose) since the day you were born.

It's just that many people refuse to listen or believe.

Edited by Haumea

@Harikrishnan IF they are stories how does one find a compass for their life purpose and to being most productive? If we don't know about ourselves and how we give most, will others not give us false information and " control " us 

Self-taught.  Read many books, looked at many charts.

17 minutes ago, now is forever said:

in psychological research they found out about a phenomenon that's called "self fulfilling prophecy" it means some beliefs turn out to be true because we believe them to be true.

for example a family gets a baby, and someone tells the parents: this child will never be intelligent - so the parents think oh it will not be intelligent and don't help the child getting to better schools - and they also tell the child it is dumb - so the child will turn out underdeveloped because it never came to it's full potential.

on the other hand there are numerous examples where people got diagnosed with serious illness, maybe even terminal, doctor said there is no cure. but the person doesn't give in, fights for life and finally finds a cure. 

you see it's all about what we make out of it.

Exactly. I can show you 100's or more than that no of womens who have suffered in India coz of this astrology shit. Many women in my community are not married because some astrologers said she has  negative power of mars which make there partner die if he dosent have same negative power of mars. 

And then there is xians and muslims who dosent give a shit about these and are happilly married. 

On 5/19/2018 at 1:19 PM, now is forever said:

i don't think there are no past lifes, because i got an experience of different ghosts or life's inside my body when i was doing a panchakarma in sri lanka. and recently being one with that soul, there is a really old fragile female body inside of me. and her mind.

i don't think of karma in the hindu way though. i don't think of it as a fixed system. i think of it as in challenges you have to figure out. but the me now is only existing once. i will not be there anymore, i might be part of someone else though.

but i would also be careful with astrology. you can never trust fully in interpretation, experience is the way to go.

You have yet to become awakened & see the big picture, not only the perspective of the mind. 

What seems truth on a perspective or reality and vibration level, can be false in higher stages. 

I do not doubt your experiences, but the world is big and one can be impressed by other entities or living persons. If one is not fully awake, then entities will apear to speak to you, or so called past lives, even with full movie, sound and video and feelings. Do not pay attention to color or light entities. Any thought and entity fight for self preservation as the whole reality. Follow your Thymus always, Thymus will tell you exactly what is all about when is connected with the whole system. Until is not connected in your awareness with the whole, then the perspective of reality is limited. 

Blessings

Edited by Quanty