Solvinden

Flirt coaching

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I need your advice:

There is this offer for coaching from a known, reasonable coach that I got (telephone + group coaching) for becoming successful with women. Also, I get my money back if I don't reach my aim (sleeping with several women in this coaching period).

But still I'm sceptical. That's especally becaue it costs 5000€(which I think is a lot for the content offered) and I just startet working so that's lots of money.

Also I got somehow a fishy feeling because I felt pressured by them to book it right now. On the other hand, I really think he is a competent guy and if I reach my aim this will have a big impact for me. I'd need around 3 months for getting the money together, even though I'm really scared because of the amount of money involved. Everyone would think I'm crazy!

You need to know that I already approached lots of girls and didn't have success so that's why I got interested in the first place.

Any recommendations?

Love,

Solvinden

Believe that you are good with girls and you will be good with girls. Boom. 5k value right there ^_^

That really is the biggest factor for it, the rest is how to get to that place easier

Follow your intuition. If it feels fishy, don't do it. 

For 5000 pounds you could sleep with dozens of shallow women and gain the confidence yourself... There's also nothing he could teach you that you can't learn yourself.

If you are really bad with girls I suppose I could indeed be worth it. But if your almost at the point where you could then no it’s not worth it.

By really bad I mean you can barely talk to girls you are attracted to.

Lycka till hursomhelst! 

Edited by Spiral

@Solvinden

I've gotten professional coaching before. It can definitely be a great investment given that you found the right coach. I don't know anything about the program you're talking about so it's hard for me to say if it's a good deal.

On 5/16/2018 at 6:54 AM, aurum said:

@Solvinden

I've gotten professional coaching before. It can definitely be a great investment given that you found the right coach. I don't know anything about the program you're talking about so it's hard for me to say if it's a good deal.

what are some good date coaches ?

I love RSD. No one else is even a close second except for maybe Jason Capital. But Jason has shifted a lot towards success coaching rather than dating coaching recently.

@Solvinden That is too much money.

Oki, lets do a thought experiment.

You want to get laid (partly) for 5000 E you get laid by a 60 E hooker about 83 times. That would be a litle more than once a week for a year.

I am sure you could learn to be really good at sex if you practiced once a week for an entire year.

You would get a plathora of teachers to practice with, if one didn´t do it for you, no problem the other 82 would....!

I am amazed that someone just starting working....actually can make 5000 E to put aside just in 3 month time.

Is you an troll?