daniel695

i dont want a girlfriend anymore!

11 posts in this topic

growing up i always wanted a girlfriend and its something that brought me lots of anxiety and fear because even when i was young i thought i should of had a girlfriend by then. so the older i got the more anxious i was and was afraid of talking to people about it or even mentioning the fact that i don't have a girlfriend. so like when i was 10 i put lots of pressure that i should of had a girlfriend by then which made me feel inadequate. i have gotten over it now and feel less inclined to get a girlfriend. growing up and realizing its not something you must have. i have been part of the pick up community for about 2 years and i have gotten results like dates and numbers and lots of flakes lol, but still no girlfriend.

i want to stop chasing and stop being afraid if i end up growing old alone and the fear of judgments of not ever having a girlfriend.

so the reason i want a girlfriend is to just get it and over and done with so i dont have to think about it again and to just say ive had a girlfriend.

i used to worry about not having kissed a girl and when i finally kissed a girl i never thought about it again and getting a blow job the same day i kissed a girl lol.

my question is it normal to never have a girlfriend and to never have sex and grow old?

i personally think its normal so idk why im asking you guys but i want the opinions of my fellow actualizes

is it also ok to just stop chasing and move on to other things after doing pick up for 2 years?

i also trust in the universe that if its meant to be i will get a girlfriend without me chasing

thanks for taking the time to read this!   

Edited by daniel695
left something out

Yeah not having acces to love, intimacy and sex is definitely a problem. Especially in the earlier and middle stages of self-development. So don't run away from this problem. Face it and make it work. Good luck!

It is ok yes, I'm similar too. No need to go to any extreme about it, but you don't need a girlfriend by any means. Relationships have pros and cons and if you don't feel like especially looking for one now is a good idea then you don't have to.

Changing your life's direction is a brave move that more people should do. In order to change things you have to change things. It would be stubborn to stay on a bad path

That being said a person who thinks "If only I had a girlfriend" is the least likely to get one. The person who thinks "I wish I didn't attract so many girls" has the most girls attracted to them (generalizing). That's how law of attraction works, thought there's a bit more to it.

9 hours ago, daniel695 said:

so the reason i want a girlfriend is to just get it and over and done with so i dont have to think about it again and to just say ive had a girlfriend.

my question is it normal to never have a girlfriend and to never have sex and grow old?

is it also ok to just stop chasing and move on to other things after doing pick up for 2 years?

That reason is repelling women from you, they can sense your selfishness, neediness and fearful heart a mile away. Your reason says "I don't really care about you, I'm just doing this for me lol, I have fears that I'm trying to get over, I have problems and insecurities, I'm just using you to help me get over this insecurity so I can be happy and what I want for you well... Whatever happens, happens. "

I see that you're coming to terms with your not having a girlfriend, this is good, this is you facing your insecurities and it will actually help you get a girlfriend. 

Don't stop chasing (unless you haven't found your life purpose or don't know your top values), find REAL meaningful benevolent, selfless motives and reasons for pursuing them. You gotta break down your fear driven motives or they will just continue to toxify yours and other people's lives.  

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

You are just tormented by the thoughts of not having a girlfriend and when you get it like you said it wont bother you anymore the thoughts about it will disappear you dont need it, you should  want it in other to give not to have...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Learn Tantra, girls will adore you. 

Thanks for all your answers everyone. Much appreciated! :)

21 hours ago, daniel695 said:

It doesn't matter what normal is. Normal is bullshit, there is no normal.

The question is, what do you want?

You're free to do whatever you want. Maybe you really do just need to focus on yourself for awhile. But don't use that as an excuse to not take action.

i also trust in the universe that if its meant to be i will get a girlfriend without me chasing

No, the universe will not do that. If I wanted a successful business, but never actually took action on starting a business, what are the odds that I'd have a successful business?

That's even more than fine, if you genuinely don't care about having a girlfriend it means you are getting quite advanced. You can be alone without being lonely which is definitely advanced. Also for instance Leo is always fearful of having to renounce sex  when faced with existential death, this is a problem that you already surpassed. It's like people fighting obesity or smoking or drinking, if you never had such addiction then no problem for you, you can move on.

When you're single: "I want a girlfriend".

When you're finally in that relationship: "How can I get out of here while still maintaining my nice guy look?".

It's so beautiful, this process of healing.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Solace said:

When you're single: "I want a girlfriend".

When you're finally in that relationship: "How can I get out of here while still maintaining my nice guy look?".

It's so beautiful, this process of healing.

Lol wut

Memento Mori