Alex14

Why does the EGO even exist?

30 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

@cirkussmile

Freedom from conditioned mind does make for much greater/healthier family life:)

Happy wife happy life ???

And even for our big family called humanity. Both big and small. Cosmic love ?❤️

Noone knows. See for yourself

You're not human, you're the universe

Isn't this fact great? EGOOOOOOO

It would be so boring to live otherwise. 

So did my ego create you and Leo and all the people on this board and everyone and everything? Do you really exist?

7 hours ago, Gladrich said:

So did my ego create you and Leo and all the people on this board and everyone and everything? Do you really exist?

From what I understand (which admittedly isn't much), your Ego doesn't exist and is the illusion of something, you don't exist, Leo doesn't exist, none of us exist. All there is is infinite nothing. 

Without the ego, what are you? An utter emptiness, nothingness, no-thingness. It is because of this that the ego apparently exists, it is indeed to create order. The ego is needed for self-preservation and self-worth etc, it's a primitive thing but necessary in the process of development. Ultimately the ego just IS, only with the ceasing of thoughts does the ego die. Only a few does that. This is beyond a simple ego-death where the ego always comes back.

You can't just say something doesn't exist. You cannot say Leo, or I, or whatever the fuck exist. Reason for this is because it's an IDENTITY that you created and IMPOSED onto those phenomenons 

When we describe something "to exist", we describe it with our thoughts/ego because it has memory of existing. You have a memory of existing, but don't have a memory of "not" existing.

If we "exist", what the fuck does that mean? See, it doesn't mean anything. It's our mind just trying to survive and become useful. If I said I don't exist, i can just fucking poop and eat bananas. It's nothing useful for our psychological "needs".

Do not trust your mind. Do not trust your understanding. These all leads to self-deception.

You cannot describe what exists and not, because you thought describes it. If you thought describes it, then it is self-deception still. It's not reality because reality is neutral. If you said "reality is this", then.

How to cope with this? Be aware of it, and don't let your mind be the boss. Just stop thinking so much, thinking leads to fear and panic.

This cannot be described verbal but with action.

You can only BE. Not "you" the ego but ALL. 

"I know one thing; that I know nothing" - The Socrates Paradox. 

You're not human, you're the universe

You - like Satan - left God in search of only what God can provide - and it is given to you only after your death. Your very reason for existing is self-contradicting. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.