Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pernani

Tips for making affirmations more effective

13 posts in this topic

I've been doing mirror affirmations for quite a while now, what I noticed is the first few days of the intended affirmation are quite powerful, it's kind of still "fresh", the more you repeat the same affirmations the more mechanical it becomes and there's just not that feel to it anymore, sometimes there is and I get so into it and feel it through all of my body but mostly it isn't.

and I've been repeating the same three affirmations almost everyday for 5min for a couple months now, sometimes I add in more during the session based on how I feel, so it's kind of random.

anyone wanna share what worked for them ? Hell I'm even doubting this whole thing works at all

Its all about the emotion you feel, you need ti feel better when saying them and not just saying them for no reason. For example you can say im confident but dont feel it its no use for you, its better for example to say i getting more confident every day, thats easier for your ego to accept and feel it. its the same for visualisation too.

And also its very immportant to let go of it during the day and not keep thinking am i getting more confident... when you say that you are keeping the image of not being it. So do it get the emmotional state let go during the day.

Edited by haai14

When you say your affirmations, you gotta say them with emotion!! With purpose! 

Don’t be like “uh....I am great...I am successful...” you won’t manifest, sorry  

you gotta be like

“I AM GREAT!

I AM SUCCESFUL!

AHHHHHHHH! 

ROARRRRRRR!”

Yes, that includes screaming and roaring LOL :D 

Edited by Alii

@PernaniJust one guy’s testimony, but if you’re ‘doubting it even works’, then you haven’t actually done it yet. I painted a couple walls with chalk paint, where I exercise & meditate. The exercise (and earbuds turned up to 11) inspire action & expansion, so I get it all laid out and planned effortlessly on a wall (business ideas, projections, etc). Tons of space compared to a dry erase board or computer screen. After meditation, I write insights, about how to go about some things I’m into, etc, on the other wall. I also have a section for manifesting, usually 5 - 10 things I want to come into my life. When they do, I erase them and write new ones. Been doing this for about 2 years and it changed ‘my’ life, and ‘reality’. Doing ten times what I ever was without effort. That all started from trying affirmations and ‘getting it’, that how I perceive & interpret...

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Behave like they are already there/manifest is one of the most powerful techniques.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

12 hours ago, haai14 said:

Its all about the emotion you feel, you need ti feel better when saying them and not just saying them for no reason. For example you can say im confident but dont feel it its no use for you, its better for example to say i getting more confident every day, thats easier for your ego to accept and feel it. its the same for visualisation too.

And also its very immportant to let go of it during the day and not keep thinking am i getting more confident... when you say that you are keeping the image of not being it. So do it get the emmotional state let go during the day.

That's kind of what i was thinkin too although the feelings tend to dissipate with time, do you just keep varying shit up or just stick with one or a handful?

10 hours ago, Alii said:

When you say your affirmations, you gotta say them with emotion!! With purpose! 

Don’t be like “uh....I am great...I am successful...” you won’t manifest, sorry  

you gotta be like

“I AM GREAT!

I AM SUCCESFUL!

AHHHHHHHH! 

ROARRRRRRR!”

Yes, that includes screaming and roaring LOL :D 

I know right! Sometimes I feel like I'm turning into an elliott hulse while doing them lol

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

@PernaniJust one guy’s testimony, but if you’re ‘doubting it even works’, then you haven’t actually done it yet. I painted a couple walls with chalk paint, where I exercise & meditate. The exercise (and earbuds turned up to 11) inspire action & expansion, so I get it all laid out and planned effortlessly on a wall (business ideas, projections, etc). Tons of space compared to a dry erase board or computer screen. After meditation, I write insights, about how to go about some things I’m into, etc, on the other wall. I also have a section for manifesting, usually 5 - 10 things I want to come into my life. When they do, I erase them and write new ones. Been doing this for about 2 years and it changed ‘my’ life, and ‘reality’. Doing ten times what I ever was without effort. That all started from trying affirmations and ‘getting it’, that how I perceive & interpret...

So you just write what you want to manifest on the wall and exercise/meditate to them or what? What kind of affirmations do you use amd how specific are they?

@Pernani What’s on the wall comes from the practices of exercise & meditation.         Use any affirmations you want. They’re unique to the individual.   Sometimes general, sometimes specific. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 03/05/2018 at 11:31 AM, Nahm said:

@Pernani What’s on the wall comes from the practices of exercise & meditation.         Use any affirmations you want. They’re unique to the individual.   Sometimes general, sometimes specific. 

Thanks for the info man!

@Pernani the whole points is that you get into higher vibration. It will go away over time but more you do it more it sticks until you embody it. just stick with it. You can do 1 at a time if you really need it for example confidence or just general things to raise your vibration.

On 04/05/2018 at 11:22 PM, haai14 said:

@Pernani the whole points is that you get into higher vibration. It will go away over time but more you do it more it sticks until you embody it. just stick with it. You can do 1 at a time if you really need it for example confidence or just general things to raise your vibration.

That's interesting, I've once tried a meditation of 2 hours to raise vibration, basically every minute you just think of something positive, needless to say it was damn powerful!

I wanna do it more often but it's not really a meditation per say and I'm short on time.

Try this:

I am, I was, I will be ;) 

and in consequence: I know, I knew, I will know; B|

then you let it go like this: I discover, I was discovering, I will discover. :ph34r:

Ask yourself: what the words I always wanted to hear but didn’t here enough of?” Whatever comes up first is those words.

For myself I started with “I love you/I’m here for you”. I said it in my head like a constant ringtone, even made songs out of it and used it as much as possible in conversation. The words I use now is “I am the light, the light I am”, because I am the light, the light I am. Affirmations have rewritten my subconscious mind completely, and made me see life from the perspective of love, so there is much to thank them for.

May you be blesssed with light <3

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️