I find myself many times throughout the day dependent on time:

• count my sleeping hours and set an alarm clock
  • time my meditation
  • time my running
  • set blocking time for studying
  • time my breaks during the study
  • if i want to take a nap so also time it
  • and more small related stuff..

I know that this is basic in our modern times and it helps me a lot to stay productive, but recently I find myself getting sick of the feeling to always "stay on schedule" . 

I think that the issue is with how I relate to it.

Any tips on how to accept and be able to feel more free with less worries about TIME?

Thank you!

Maybe just switch up the "routine". I feel like I go crazy if I am stuck in a monotonous routine from the day to day. I started just switching the order of things here and there just to keep myself on my toes and allow myself to be able to adjust to my constantly changing environment.

Hope that's helpful :)

@zoey101 thank you for the tip zoey, except for the morning part, I do spice up the routine from time to time but I still find myself for example counting how much hours I have left before I need to go to bed and stuff like that. 

I do my best to stay mindfull when I am on a specific kind of activity, it's just that the fact that I need to set a specific time for this activity which annoys me, because their is more then one or two activities during that day - and I was pretty fine with that until recently when I find myself too much "chasing the clock" and I wish I could just flow with each day and approach everything I do more easily and without any kind of stress :)

2 minutes ago, Moses said:

@zoey101 thank you for the tip zoey, except for the morning part, I do spice up the routine from time to time but I still find myself for example counting how much hours I have left before I need to go to bed and stuff like that. 

I do my best to stay mindfull when I am on a specific kind of activity, it's just that the fact that I need to set a specific time for this activity which annoys me, because their is more then one or two activities during that day - and I was pretty fine with that until recently when I find myself too much "chasing the clock" and I wish I could just flow with each day and approach everything I do more easily and without any kind of stress :)

I totally get that. I work a 9-5 job mon-fri, and I have a daughter. My life is based around timing lol

@Faceless seems pretty smart when it comes to the subject of time. I don't get it every time, but he has helped me here and there :) 

I'm still struggling trying to figure out how to be present and enjoy the now in the midst of the crazy schedule, but that's all part of the journey :) 

@Moses Look for some videos and reading on nature’s Mayan calendar, and when it was replaced with the Catholic Georgian calendar, and who benefited. Time is just a conceptual man made confinement. All the tiny changes that make up what you’re seeing right now are amazingly jaw dropping when you realize you’ve been the one implying the ‘time’ on it....this whole time. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I can't wait till I'm able to do this :) 

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Moses Look for some videos and reading on nature’s Mayan calendar, and when it was replaced with the Catholic Georgian calendar, and who benefited. Time is just a conceptual man made confinement. All the tiny changes that make up what you’re seeing right now are amazingly jaw dropping when you realize you’ve been the one implying the ‘time’ on it....this whole time. 

@Nahm It's true. :)

I try to imagine what it's like to be "the master of my time" but I just can't seem to get past timing my life out to the last second lol it can get jumbled and stressful.

@Nahm @Charlotte

Thanks a lot, I will checkout those resources of wisdom (; 

@zoey101 It is possible and we will figure it out !

@Moses

The way in which you are using time is quite productive and is the very purpose of time/thought. 

But this time has transferred over to the psychological realm “psychological time” 

This is a movement of thought. The movement of thought is the response of memory, knowledge, and past experience. All of that is expressing itself in the here and now. Which is over static movement over  crowding the now which is dynamic. 

Dhnamic=new 

static=old 

So you are meeting the present “now” which is static/living/active, with that of memory/thought which is always static “dead/old” 

For example, how can we be creative “which implies create something totally new/original with anything that is old” ??? 

If you were to use knowledge/memory which is “static” to try and create something new “dynamic” this implies that the very attempt would be completely futile. As that would only be an invention that was influenced by that static “knowledge/memory”...

Do you see that in practical matter such as what you explained you are using time which is “static” as a tool to respond accordingly to survive.

The now is dynamic, but you have you mechanically invited time, that which is static, as a means to satisfy that now. This is a movement in becoming psychologically secure. Only the very inviting time breeds more insecurity. Because to enjoy the now needs no anticipation what so ever. Anticipation is for practical affairs like planning and such. 

To enjoy this moment time is not necessary. 

To see this moment as new which is space from time.

Remember freedom from time, the “dynamic/creative/new” is to end time “memory/and it’s compulsion to project itself onto the now and into the future” and enter that which is timeless. 

So you the knower/known “time” must end to meet the dynamic nature of now. 

As I was writing this I realized this probably won’t make sense to you now. This will probably not be understood now because you may be time bound. So I would book mark this so you can come back to it. You may come to understand soon or a later. 

But here are couple of videos. The bottom one is from @cetus56 and one I found a while back to help you start to grasp what is said. 

Any way I hope I have helped. I feel as if I couldn’t put quality time into this post as my 2 year old demands my attention. Hehe 

Edited by Faceless

1 hour ago, zoey101 said:

I totally get that. I work a 9-5 job mon-fri, and I have a daughter. My life is based around timing lol

@Faceless seems pretty smart when it comes to the subject of time. I don't get it every time, but he has helped me here and there :) 

I'm still struggling trying to figure out how to be present and enjoy the now in the midst of the crazy schedule, but that's all part of the journey :) 

Wow which irony

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

http://www.lightomega.org/Time_and_Timelessness.html

Found this article. It made a lot of sense to me :) 

I think what it was basically trying to say was not to let yourself be defined by the past or to anticipate the future. The past is a part of who we are, not who we are., and the future will change.

Our brains want to focus on the past, present, and future all at once, which leaves no time to just be in the moment. We can change our past and future and by just focusing on the current moment and allowing it to take us to the next moment.

Last paragraph in article:

"The importance is that by living more fully in the present, we are more able to feel our connection with God and life and with our own deepest purpose for existing. By embracing the present, by allowing it to be the most important aspect of what is, we give full permission to the Divine to manifest through us, allowing us to live life fully as sacred beings from the deepest core of our essential nature."

27 minutes ago, UDT said:

Wow which irony

lol not sure what you mean :) 

3 hours ago, Moses said:

I know that this is basic in our modern times and it helps me a lot to stay productive, but recently I find myself getting sick of the feeling to always "stay on schedule" . 

I think that the issue is with how I relate to it.

Any tips on how to accept and be able to feel more free with less worries about TIME?

@Moses