Tetcher

Additional info on last blog entry : "Mindfucked In Hawaii" ?

13 posts in this topic

There is a video that I can't watch because of "confidentiality parameters" on the last blog entry.  I wasn't aware that he was doing a Hawai retreat again, does anyone have more info on what happened to Leo, he is reconsidering how to proceed in life apparently.

Take your time Leo.  Stuff will settle anew.  2 week solo vacations are great for growth!  Next time go to a foriegn country that is totally different from the US and that will rearrange your mental furniture even more.  I’m past due for one of those myself.  I wanna go to India or Southeast Asia next.  And make it a 2 week solo vacation just like you did too.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/mindfucked-in-hawaii

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Leo Gura Have you ever thought of organizing group 5-MeO-DMT retreats?

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Why cant you watch the video? The blog is for free, he's had profound awakenings

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I don't know why but all the videos on the blog are disabled for me.

Thanks for your answer, I wonder if he took psychedelics or if it happened without them. I'm also concerned because he's doing all these different random technics and psychedelics, he may lose balance at some point and freak out.

Edited by Tetcher

He took 5-Meo 5 days in a row, im not kidding, F*CKING INTENSEO.o

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@QandC The dose can be tailored to the level of realization and the commitment of the person. With enough time and tripsitters, I think it can be done.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

He took 5-Meo 5 days in a row, im not kidding, F*CKING INTENSEO.o

Alright nevermind, he's finally going to abandon us guys :'(

Edited by Pernani

Yeah I tried Chrome and it worked. It's incredible this time he really made progress, before I would find him a somewhate confused and jittery after trying chaotically all these different psychedelics and practices, but here he is very concise, clear.

I wonder what it will take to get to ultimate enlightenment, the one that settles you for the rest of eternity. If Leo you read this, what do you think of a method of administration that would keep the brain level of 5-meo-dmt constant for a certain period of time like an hour or two ? Like with a drip or adderall instant release vs extended release. You could keep going deeper and deeper not day after day but moment after moment until your reach the ultimate. Because now the problem is you inject analy once, the 5-meo-dmt will peak and then immediately starts to receed. The rate of release should be the same as the rate of catabolism so the level of 5meo remains constant in the brain.  With extended release you would basically be free to explore until you reach the ultimate...

Edited by Tetcher

48 minutes ago, Pernani said:

Alright nevermind, he's finally going to abandon us guys :'(

So be it. 

He already provided so much fucking value to us but I doubt he would ever completely abandon us. His life purpose is to share insights which he can not do all by himself ;)