Everyday

165 Days Before College

1,169 posts in this topic

Hey

My trip to Prague was amazing. We returned today.

My supervisor from work was supposed to take care of my accounts but I think he had too much to work and didn't replay to 2 upset clients. I replied to one of them while I was in vacation and I left the other want for my supervisor. He didn't reply at all and I was freaking out I'll loose my job blah blah.

I replied to the first client while I was in vacation because I'm afraid to get fired. Lol. I was on a break. It's understandable. I don't have to be so afraid to loose this job. I want to quit anyways.

I felt frustrated that I spent so much money on this trip even if it was amazing. I arrived home and felt so much motivation to work on this business. Did a bunch of tasks I postponed for some time and discovered some mistakes I made on some listings. 

I'm looking forward to do this full time and not bother with clients form work. Man, with this insane determination I can grow like crazy! I can't wait. It doesn't feel fair having so little free time during the week and still not making a ton of money man.

I was telling to a date I had that I can't live in the small city again because I have nothing to do there. But I have to be honest about my schedule In a big city. I am not taking advantage of the city and staying mostly inside at work or home. So what's the difference really?

I'm happy I don't have to spent money on another trip for NYE but isn't this sad? I'm trying to save every penny because I don't earn more. I should toss aside traveling just to save some money and still not make enough to travel or move out. What is the point? ;))))

I'm shouldn't use my drive on my job. I won't make real money there. It feels so stupid that I kept myself back from earning more and I still do. It feels like another world to not have to go to work everyday but work all the time for myself. Imagine all that free time I'd have 

The French girl stopped texting a few days ago and I didn't reach out. We didn't have enough in common. I finally set up a 2nd date with the swidish girl.

The other girl started replaying with less interest. Asked for a date and she said she's at the gym all week and after that meeting with friends. Idk what she's doing at the gym after work for the rest of the day. She finishes work at 16.30 so I guess she has time for more stuff than just gym :)))).

Anyways, am I not doing enough or taking dating too seriously? All these girls seem to have better stuff to do than dating even once a week. I am basically making my schedule around these girls but maybe I shouldn't.🗓️ I'm telling them I'm free all week besides x day. Maybe I should be busier? Does It look desperate to tell them I can meet them almost all week ? Of course, once at home I would do more stuff for eMag but still.📅

I won't date for the next month and a half :)) Last year most girls where out of town or here just for vacation. I wasted trying to get a date. I managed to get smth in January. Maybe I should enjoy this time to focus on other stuff as well.

During my trip last week my thoughts wandered and I got some memories/ imagines i didn't want to remember. Five years ago, while I was in the Netherlands I used to hang out and smoke weed and drink with a guy living in Prague. I remembered that smth happened while I was way too drunk or high. At the time I thought we kissed and than some images of him jerking me off in my bed appeared in my mind. I don't even know if this really happened but it looked real. I buried this memory or whatever happened. I dont have a good feeling about that memory or whatever happened. This explains my homofobia and my relactunce to get close to men. I felt disgusted of myself remembering all of those stuff. He took advantage of me. 

I don't know how to deal with this. I wasn't ready to deal with this.

Edited by Everyday

Hey

We had a talk with my brother about his crazy GF. He defended her. We are worried that he will stop speaking with us since she is suffocating him. 

On 12/6/2023 at 2:02 AM, Everyday said:

The French girl stopped texting a few days ago and I didn't reach out. We didn't have enough in common. I finally set up a 2nd date with the swidish girl.

The other girl started replaying with less interest.

The other girls showed even less interest while texting so i stopped trying to make conversation. She didnt reach out either. No problem. Im looking forward to meet with the Swedish girl. I didn't open tinder again. What is the point?

Worked from home today since i was so tired. I wasn't super productive. I got a new client but we will start next month. Some client wants to leave next month and another one isnt pleased with his number of leads. Meh. I wont have to deal with them in a few years. 

I made some more progress with the business. Invested even more time. Im hooked. I want to make it work faster. I am preparing to make the first order from China with this group. They have higher prices but i wont have to speak with the suppliers and just relax. I am anxious about this part so it is ok for now. 

We wont be able to order again best sellers because shipping routes are super full around this time of the year. Meh. Too bad. I know for next year tho. At least we can sell more on other sites. We will try to at least.

Im really happy with my decision to not start a masters degree this year. Time wasted, man.

I worked out today but i am not feeling like doing it lately. I want to make it smth regular tho

I am trying to meet up with the whole high school gang and they either dont respond to my messages or just saying idk if they are feeling like hanging out this weekend. Wtf? We used to go out each week a few months ago. Maybe they dont enjoy my company. I dont know. 

Last week i set up some FB campaigns for a colleague and he told me this week in front of everyone how i set them wrong. I was very anxious doing that task for him because he used to criticize me each time i made a mistake when he was my supervisor a few years ago. I was so anxious i could have done worse mistakes. And i was very close to making even worse mistakes. 

Later that day i was laughing my with new supervisor and he interrupted us to tell him what i have done. He made it feel like such a big deal. I felt bad. This is one of the moments i dont want to work there. 

He earned a praise for the company for setting up some Performance Max campaigns for an account selling jewelry. He received $250 for his effort from my boss as a praise. With his ads set up he made millions for that seller but he is not even getting a fraction of that. I feel bad for him. 

He told us a few years ago that he doesnt want to start an ecomm because he doesnt want to deal with stocks and other problems. I know he can make more money if he would do it. I wonder why he isnt doing this tho. Is he lazy or is smth else there?

I see that i have the drive to make more money by being a seller myself instead of working here forever. I am looking forward to make $2000/ month and quit. I feel this business is for me. I am fired up. It feels easier than my current job at times. 

Little Life - Cordelia 

Edited by Everyday

On 12/8/2023 at 1:01 AM, Everyday said:

Im looking forward to meet with the Swedish girl.

She cancelled again. Maybe we'll meet on Monday.

I spent the beginning of the day listing the rest of the product list for my friend. He is too lazy to do it. I helped him because he also helped me with my thesis and on my first steps with emag.

The rest of the day i was searching for products. I looked up some tik tok trends. I found some but nothing wow. I was frustrated. I got a headache.

After many hours i remembered that i can check my clients' products from Google Ads. Than i remembered that i can check on eMag if a product is ,,super hot'' and basically buy it and associate with that offer like an asshole. WOW. Why did i stress for so long to find products before they are viral? Most of the products i bought arent even getting sold. WOW. I dont even need to have my job to see what my clients sell. No fucking way that is so simple!

I have a massive headache and i will take a break now. 

I am super excited to order more products and seeeeeeeelllllllll ehehe. I am also looking forward to quit work and do this full time 

On 12/8/2023 at 1:01 AM, Everyday said:

I am trying to meet up with the whole high school gang and they either dont respond to my messages or just saying idk if they are feeling like hanging out this weekend. Wtf? We used to go out each week a few months ago. Maybe they dont enjoy my company. I dont know. 

Just 3 of them want to meet tomorrow. The others didnt even bother to give me an answer why they dont want to meet tomorrow or whatever. I am frustrated. Why did i even bother to ask them out?

Kendrick Lamar - Money Trees (Lyrics)

Edited by Everyday

Hey

I didnt sleep well. I had a massive headache. 

I met with friends from HS and i felt frustrated that one of them kept pushing the meeting hour just to arrive (still) one hour later. Lol. He told the others with an upset voice that i dont want to work for him in the future. I told him again i have to go to work and he told me that working for him will make me lots of money. Yeah, sure =))))

He said he wanted to be the guy in the shadow after he gives us to run his future businesses. I got triggered. I am working for someone now, my goal is to be my own boss in the future. I dont want to do this shit, man. I know is just talking shit but man, i got upset. 

I felt like a joke because i have work tomorrow while he and another friend is free to do whatever they want since they dont have jobs. Never did. Me and another dude are the stupid ones having to work and we dont get money from parents. Offf. 

I checked if the best sellers jewelry from a clients' site are matching the best selling products from eMag. No, mostly not. So what is the point in having this job? I cant even relay on it to use insider information. After i arrived home i did some more associations for our businesses. 

It turns out that most of the products i chose arent hot or super hot on this marketplace. Of. I didnt know. Good that i didnt have more money at the beginning. 

Honestly, i m not looking forward to go to work. All this work for a shit salary. My company charges premium fees from their clients but we get dick. I feel frustrated that smaller employers pay better. 

Edited by Everyday

👋

Went to bed at 4am. Couldn't sleep. I was too frustrated.

Went to work and called a new client. I was anxious since I don't like calling them. 

I changed some of my accounts radically. I'm looking forward to get more conversations. I had to push myself to do it since I didn't feel like it.

I felt anxious about meeting with the swidish girl. I kept thinking she'll cancel again. We met and she was colder than last time. We had fun at the Christmas fair. She opened my eyes about what more is to life. 

She asked me about my longest relationships. I had just one hear and a month of smth. Nothing serious since than. I don't think she liked that. 

.Asked her if she wants to meet again and I got a feeling it was a no even if she said yes, we'll see. 

She told me about her 10 year relationship and how he lived in different countries blah blah. I thought wooow, so cool, this girl is out of my league. But I was thinking how I thought that my exes exes where better than me. My standards were lower. 

I helped my brother to move out yesterday. We met with this gf who ignored him for some reason. Turns out that she is having a hard time just moving out for the first time. She is afraid she won't be able to live in an Apartment with my brother. That she misses her mom and she is making a big deal out of this. Wow. I can't believe this is real. I met younger girls who moved out and didn't react like this. wtf is wrong with her? so some things are really hard for others. some things are hard for me.

I spoked with my sister about ordering new products. she has very good ideas. why don't we just but the most sold products instead of trying new and invalidated products? Really! She has a super good point. We have just 1000 euros to make the next order. Not much honestly. But we might see better sells from the products I found. 

If we just spent so little on stocks it will take a while until we can quit work.  Yeah, it will take us longer than I thought to actually get to 2000$ per person each month.

Back to that date, I feel envious on her affording to travel and have fun. I'm not doing much lately. Me and my friends don't have money to travel like her friends. We don't even see each other much now. 

I'm looking forward to make more international friends and have some fun. I'm stuck with this job now. Yeah...

What else? I still didn't use tinder. I guess I should wait a little bit more until I date again. I don't feel like I can give real value to someone. I still live with parents. I still use my little money for silly little things. Some food at work, some dates, some products and that's it. Not much honestly. A simple life.

I still feel frustrated, of course. I'm at work all day just to make enough money to live. Actually I'm not there yet. I'm not looking forward to go to work honestly.

My colleagues don't seem happy. My supervisor was stressed today having to take care of another colleague's clients.

I did smth awesome today 🌞 I refused my colleague to help her with her tasks. I spent my day working on my clients. What is the point in helping her if I don't get paid better? I have to get a few more clients and after that I finally got $1000. Which isn't much anyway

I would like to wake up early and work out 

Hey

19 hours ago, Everyday said:

Asked her if she wants to meet again and I got a feeling it was a no even if she said yes, we'll see. 

Trust your intuition. She seen my last message from last night. I feel stupid trying to sooo hard to go out with her. 

I was thinking of her questions about my longest relationships. I am 25 and only had one relationship a little longer than a year, 2 months last year with another girl and some kind of relationship this year for 6 months. I thought (for the first time) that it doesnt look good at all. Why didnt i have more relationships and dates bu this age? Anyways, i am dealing with this as well.

This year i dated more girls than ever before. I never kissed so many girls and never had sex with 2 girls in 1 year. Isnt much but is honest work haha. 

Made another mistake at work. Classic. I feel tired and discouraged to be honest. 

Instead of getting money for this Christmas like last year we got vouchers for eyeglasses. Some of us dont even wear them. Ridiculous. I saw that another colleague got double my amount of money on his voucher. Pfff. I dont even get the same bonus. Maybe i should change my job....

My boss told us how bad is at other agencies and how good we have it. But i know from my brother that he earns more and works less. Some of his colleagues get to work at noon. 

So once again beating myself up for my salary. I didnt even worry about this for half of this year. This is a new problem. I feel stuck and i also feel impatient to make money from selling shit online and quit work. This wasnt even a problem a few months ago. I finished college several months ago and it feels like a lifetime. 

I am not wasting money on clubs and drugs but i cant say i am investing them either. I dont have enough to actually make smth with it.

Whatever,

I should shut up and keep working on my business. 

Hey, 

I deleted Instagram from my phone once again. I was spending too much time there. 

I was very excited about the products I found a few days ago but we can't sell then because they are counterfeit. Of.

We finished the list and split the order in two. A part will come by plane and another one by ship. 

I associated with other seller's products by having a lower price. I want to get read of those stocks. It is working hehe.

I felt better today. Yesterday was really hard. I had to calm myself down. I am making so much progress now. It's good that we don't have more money to buy stocks since the initial stocks didn't work very well. 

My brother moved in with his weirdo girlfriend. So far he didn't work much on our business. It was hard to catch him on the phone since that girl made him to do smth each day. I gave him some tasks to do which I didn't want to actually do. I did some other tasks. Looking forward to sell more.

I am thinking to watch some TV series after this year ends but I'm not sure. I made so much progress since I got that shit out of my life. It was such a great year 🌞🌞 It was really hard many times but I really feel I made progress in different areas 🌞🌞. What a year woaaah ;))))))

I didn't even imagine I will make so much progress this year. I didn't see more than finishing college. That was the biggest obstacle before doing whatever the fuck I want after work. I am not looking forward to do a masters. I learned sooo much from actually starting a business versus getting some stupid paper 📜. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Last year i arrived on time at work parties and got drunk faster. This year, i didnt even want to go. Arrived 3 hours later. Why even bother? The vibe was lame. I refused to drink for the first few hours. I got some beers and shots but remembered to drink loooooots of water. I didnt get fucked up at all. It felt good being sober and not embarrassing myself. I even took care of a colleague and a girl from SEO. I gave them to drink some water until they felt better.

The boy got drunk as fuck and opened up too much. He told to my boss and supervisor how he needs to tell them about his secret past once he hits 1 year at this agency. He told me that he got fired for arriving high at his previous job.

I found a bunch of new things about old and new colleagues. My old supervisor doesnt want to own a business or work in management because he values his freedom over money. Interesting. He doesnt seem happy tho. My boss is more relaxed than him. 

The SEO girl told me how she made a shitload of money from owning her own affiliate beauty site with her BF. They did well until the site went down until she had to get a job. She loves the freedom she has here for being an employee. She didnt like working all days and worrying about her site all the time. I understand her but i want to make money. I think is worth treading peace for money. Especially now, that i cant even afford moving out. 

I admire my boss's personality. You cant complain to him since he will make it seem you are dumb. Whatever you say he throws it back at you. He is confident to the point of delusion. He is the same age as a co-worker but they are totally different. The other guy is very insecure and frustrated. We feel bad for him. Everyone is making fun of him.

We had a new colleague in our department. He told us they he thought of starting his own agency after working in PPC for 10+ but he didnt have a partner. Too bad. He seems frustrated. His GF left him and this is why he wants to change his life. 

At the Christmas party i was thinking what to say when i want to quit my job in the future. I am overthinking it waaaay to much. I will have to adjust to that new life. 

My grandma is getting worse and we encouraged my parents to get her proper help. She mixed some pills and shit on her carpet =)))))))))))))) My mom barely keeps up with the stress of taking care of her. She started eating more and my father is also putting pressure on her. 

She didnt get hired after the last interview. The saloon wanted her to work for FREE for 6 months and only after that she'd get hired. Unreal. She would start cleaning toilets, being a desk clerk aaaaand after that being a massage assistant and so on. Ridiculous!

My brother moved in with his GF and we cant even talk with him on the phone for much before she gets upset. Ooof. We are worried for him.

We had 12 others today - never had so many in one day. It paid off to associate with other listings =))))) I am looking forward to sell more and grow this side hustle. 

I am wondering what is going on with my high school friends. We barely meet with each other and i also dont feel like seeing them lately. I dont feel inspired meeting them and we dont even have fun as we used to. I also feel upset that i am the only one reaching out except for 2 of them. I am wondering how will they react when i quit work to do eMag full time. I think that it is amazing that you can make $10 just by making a package in 1 minute.

I still didnt drive since summer.... I feel bad about it. I am still afraid as fuck. 

I am still off tinder and i feel good. I am spending so much less time on insta as well. The Swedish girl texted me after 1 day and we kept talking. I am wondering if it is worth it or not. I will ask her for a 3rd date today. 

Let You Break My Heart Again - Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra (Official Audio)

Edited by Everyday

Hey

I figured out that some products dont sell because the listings are shit. Made new ones or improved what i could and im waiting for approval. 

I really want to watch some tv series. I am going to celebrate 1 year without TV series and movies in 3 weeks. I feel like i want to be lazy for a while. I will be in vacation and it will also be chill at work. But i can use that time to find new products and so on. Why do you want to be lazy?

On 12/16/2023 at 0:48 AM, Everyday said:

My grandma is getting worse and we encouraged my parents to get her proper help. She mixed some pills and shit on her carpet =)))))))))))))) My mom barely keeps up with the stress of taking care of her. She started eating more and my father is also putting pressure on her. 

We went to her place to take out the carpet with shit. She had explosive diarrhea on it =))) It was worse than i expected. We realized she cant take her pills right anymore. She combines them or doesnt take anything. Also, we suspect that she is cooking with expired food. Me and mom were preparing her pills when my mom was literally shutting down from being so stressed. I didnt really understand why but she really couldnt rake it anymore. She cant take care of my grandma. It is too much for her. 

Im playing polytopia once again. I am tired and looking for some escape. Im less stressed with clients tho. It was really hard a few weeks/ months ago. 

I finally sent the list for both imports from China. I am waiting for a response now. I am excited to get our first legal import. I am looking forward to order some more products next month.

I cant believe another year passed. I feel i made so much progress since i finished that stupid degree. Pff. I am excited for my future. I cant wait to do eMag full time instead of my regular job. I dont feel that i am using my full potential at my current job. But with this side hustle it looks like the sky is the limit hehe. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

We set up and decorated the Christmas tree today. I felt so tired each year when we do this. IDK.

Had more orders and we gave a printer to my brother to make some packages from home. 

I proposed to talk about setting up some side hustle goals for next year. How many orders to reach, how much money to make and so on. I was thinking 10.000 euros as a target but it doesnt it that hard to make. It will be awesome to have this goal on a piece of paper and right down each time we make 1000 euros for example. Hehehe. 

I asked out again the Swedish girl and she said she doesnt know what schedule she has next week. She will let me know. Basically, if her friends dont meet with her she is free haha. I am not that important as you can tell. I am always setting up meeting with friends after dates. Maybe this is a problem for me. I wont ask her again next week, i feel annoying doing it. If she wants to meet with me she will. 

21 hours ago, Everyday said:

I really want to watch some tv series. I am going to celebrate 1 year without TV series and movies in 3 weeks. I feel like i want to be lazy for a while. I will be in vacation and it will also be chill at work. But i can use that time to find new products and so on. Why do you want to be lazy?

On 12/16/2023 at 0:48 AM, Everyday said:

I was thinking to watch some tv series next year but isnt a wise choice. I can use the little free time i have after my day job to work on my side hustle. In other words, each hour counts in order to quit my job faster. Each hour watching those shows will make me progress slower. I can actually make it if i put enough time! Each weeks brings me closer to make money only from eMag and not being employed. 

Yeah, i can get more pleasure now from porn and tv series but it wont help me long term. I can actually use that time to find the right products and quit my job! Imagine that! I will make my own schedule and change my life completely. I spend most of my time at the office but once i quit i can schedule my days however the fuck i want! I wont have to deal with my boss, commuting, agency clients and a set schedule. 

Imagine using all those WASTED hours watching tv series to INVEST them in a job who will make me a full time entrepreneur. After i get to that point the sky is the limit. I can wake up when i want and make my own schedule. I will earn more money than i ever made so far. I will be able to take vacation when i want and choose how much i can work. I will be able to move out and so on. 

I am basically giving up watching tv series in order to attain freedom. Imagine having the POWER to make your day how you want to be instead of just going to work. I can earn $2000 and more. I can invest real money in stocks. Wow. So it is worth it to trade tv series with freedom

I am choosing a way to change my life drastically. Most of my time each week is at work and i am not even making lots of money. Man, i am excited now. I cant wait to make my salary in just 1 day and so on. Imagine that! Wow. Imagine not feeling sad that i have to go to work on Monday. One of the best parts is that i can work all day and actually see results. 

I cant do the same at my job. No matter how much time i put next month, i will get the same salary. Lol. I will break a mindset and a lifestyle! I wont have to be sad like my co workers. Wow. I have to admit that i am anxious to quit but i have to do it in order to leave a better life. 

Imagine being able to actually afford to travel each month, to save up money, and invest for real, not $20 a month here and there. Also, i enjoy eMag related work more than my actual job. It is so much easier and i love to work these types of tasks. I can basically brute force work and win. It is so simple. 

From mid October to now me made 1.910,94 $, of course before taxes and commissions, etc. All of it working part time with investment from our own money. I think that is amazing what we can achieve in the next few months and years as we learn more and more. I am looking forward to hit a monthly income of 10.000 euros. Wow!

Laufey - Promise (Official Audio)

Edited by Everyday

Hey

I had another day going to bed late and waking up a wreck. Arrived late at work. Solved some tasks but i had a hard time getting shit done. I wanted to do nothing at all. 

I felt stupid for wasting my time working there and i am still not making the money i want to make. I am not even making $1000 a month. I am still afraid to get new clients and fuck things up. Of. 

Made some mistakes writing some mails etc. I felt tired and exhausted. I am looking forward to order more and sell more. I need to quit work to make my own schedule and move out of my house. But i need to stay here until we make enough sales. 

I finally made the first wire transfer to an agent in china associated with the telegram group i am a part of. Cool. I am very anxious to do this since the beginning. I am looking forward to order more with them and also alone. I am excited man. I am looking forward to quit work and do this full time. I am wasting my damn time and potential. 

I cooked for this week and i am proud of this. I am also eating more junk food each time i have an occasion. I need to stop that. 

I took a 40 min walk after work and met with one of my high school friends. She got hired at the same clothes store her friend works in. This is her first job. She asked me if i wanna hang out with her and her BF afterwards but i said i was busy. I should have said i am tired. I wanted to go home and send the money to that agent. 

I am growing frustrated with my high school friends. It seems that i am the only one trying to keep the group alive. The others dont bother tho. But why do i bother tho? I can do so much more with my time than to see them. It isnt as fun as it used to be. Maybe leave them alone and wait to be called. Focus on other stuff. 

On 12/17/2023 at 11:52 PM, Everyday said:

I asked out again the Swedish girl and she said she doesn't know what schedule she has next week. She will let me know. Basically, if her friends dont meet with her she is free haha. I am not that important as you can tell. I am always setting up meeting with friends after dates.

She messaged me this morning saying that she is busy until Christmas...lol. Yeah, i am so important that she doesn't have 1 free hour to see me. Lol. 

I still have my tinder app turned off. Might be the longest time this year. I feel calm. I dont have to speak with these girls all the time. It is exhausting, especially that i dont have a place to bring them at. Also, it seems that dating got harder once i finished college. The girls i met seemed to not be very pleased with what i had to offer to them. A work colleague said that dating after 25 is very different. 

Laufey - Second Best

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Yesterday i couldn't wait to finish work, I was so bored and restless to do my tasks. 

After work i met with the guy who helped me finish my thesis in college, a few months ago. I havent seen him since than. It's been 6 months already. We went to see an art gallery, got some beers and food. 

He said he can see my obsession with eMag and trying to make money out of it. He told me to not neglect other parts of my life. He said he cant wait to see me in 10 years after i told him i kept meditating and working out this year. 

He gave me some very good ideas about business. He is 34 and told me how he wished he started sooner thinking of the future. He was still partying at 25. At his age everyone around him is having a child and this makes me wonder if he should focus on making money or do the same. 

I told him about my frustration at work not making money and he pointed that im in the middle of switching from  working for someone to running my own business. Apparently is a big shift. I believe him. I feel ashamed to quit work but i cant keep working here forever. I need to reach my potential. It doesnt look like im doing so right now. 

He how shocked that my parents didnt even help us with money to start this business. Wow, his parents helped him a lot. I didnt know that. My father actually told us he will ask as for a fee just because we keep those products in his house. Lol. 

So the plan now is to make $1000-2000/month and quit my job. So here i am on a Thursday night searching for new products and thinking what can i do better. 

I am fired up seeing others make money and do good for them. I feel disappointed of myself for not starting sooner. Man, i really have to quit work and do ecomm full time to see the money i want to have. I am excited hehe. 

I have to say that i feel a huge urge to watch tv series and fall back on old habits. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Went to bed late, woke up late and started working for my job. Checked my accounts, mailed some clients and called one. He was happy with his results so far even if he just started his video chat studio. He spends 12.000 euros each month on rent, models, expenses etc. Wow! 

We, selling on eMag have just to pay our accountant and taxes so far. The price to start this business is sooo low. Awesome! I still cant believe it is that easy!

I found a few ,,super hot products'', mostly jewelry. I looked for several hours. Found good sellers from 1688 and alibaba. I am so impatient to quit work and make this my full time job. I have to wait and to keep searching for products. I am anxious and i felt lots of resistance last few days. 

I keep thinking to watch some tv series and shit like that. I m afraid to go down the rabbit whole again. It is unreal that a whole year passed already. Lately, i miss that drive to not watch tv series that i had at the beginning of the year. I remember that i was sleeping a lot after i quit watching tv series and movie recaps. 

I was thinking to tell myself to watch tv series once i quit my job and do eMag full time. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Went to sleep late, found new products and woke up tired. My father is upset during holidays as usual. It's annoying for us all. 

We went to visit grandma today and she's not fine. She is tired, sad and miserable. She is speaking shit about mom even if she helps her. We prepared her medicine for this week but she told to my aunt that mom doesn't help her and other lies. Grandma is taking the wrong pills, too many or less and feeling sick afterwards. My aunt doesn't believe us. Lots of drama and it's too much for my mom.

We helped her cook for Christmas while my father watched tv all day.Usual stuff. We tried to talk to him about grandma but he got uspet like a big baby and left to watch more tv. Pathetic.

It's been almost a year or actually a year since I watched tv series. Lately I wanted to watch just a few of them. Today I came with some reasons against ^^ I can open the door to that shit hole or I can use that little free time to fucking work on eMag until I can quit my job.

Imagine what a chance for your life compared with hundreds of hours escaping reality. The choice is obvious even if isn't fun short term at all. But quitting my job and being my own boss will change my life 100%.

Imagine actually earning real money and making my own schedule each day! Imagine ^^ not being frustrated going to work, getting paid shit, being able to move out and travel, traveling more, choosing how much I work and so on. Wow!

Of course I'm scared and worried it won't work but I have dreamed all my life to live an amazing life and I won't get there with my current job. Man, I m 25 and can't move out. Pathetic. It's frustrating how others are traveling the world while I have to choose if I spent some if my income to travel, do stuff, courses, eat out, save up, invest or buy products from china. I can't do them all and it's frustring. I spent more than I had in Prague. Isn't that stupid? I have to watch my spending 💰 left and right for everything because I don't earn enough.

What else? I am using this frustration to work and quit my job faster. Selling on that marketplace is so fucking simple. I just need to do it. I need to let myself make money.

What was my goal for the last 5 years? Just to finish university. Afterwards? sill figure out. No wonder I'm not further in life. Pathetic. Basically, I slept 5 years just to deal later with my choices.

So after I graduated, all that frustration exploded! It started when my siblings kept telling me to get a raise. I was so afraid but little by little I couldn't live with myself going there full time and getting paid shit. Man, that door opened even more frustration. 

Another important thing was not watching tv series. I had time to hear those thoughts instead of drawning them in tv series, yt and other crap. Unfortunately I played Minecraft and other shit but it wasn't as damaging overall. 

Now this frustration grows more and more each day! I am literally working 9-6 but not making enough to travel, invest in stocks, save up or simply moving out of my parents.

What is all this effort for?! It looks pointless...

I am 25 and had to save up 6 months from a  minimum wage salary just to start this business. I am not even enjoying life and going to bars and shit like that. Yet, with those $800 I can't even invest significant amounts of money. What is the point, huh? Just to say I worked a whole month just to invest $250… ... It isn't going to make a big difference for me now or in the future. Not fast enough anyways. 

Unfortunately, I see traveling as a waste of money. Why spend my salary for a short travel if I am going to be in the same place when I go back? What life is this?! No experiences and no investments either. Just jerking off ...

So what is the point in going to my job each week and getting more clients?! Just to get to 15+ clients and ask for a raise if $250…? Are you kidding me?🤣🤣🤣🤣😔 

So let's say I earn $1000 after I get more clients and move out. I will give all that raise to pay rent and basically still have no money each month just like before 🥲. I am 25 and haven't even seen a quarter of Europe. When will I travel and see Thailand and south America? Honestly? Never. I am turning 30 in a few years and I will still be a young boi frustrated as fuck.

So what did you do for the last 5 years? Oh, I just paid rent and traveled here and there. I had some little courses and I'm still going to work most of my time. Also, even I went to work for 40+ hours a week for the last 5 years I still don't own my own house, still didn't invest 10,000+ euros in stocks and so on.

What will I say? Oh, I used my little free time to meditate, work out, read, take courses and date. Puff…I'm 30 and i am still going to work for a boss. I don't want to be as frustrated as my colleagues.

What life am I living now? Looking forward to Christmas to take a break from work. Another month passed while someone else is going my income in a day. Someone is waking up in another country, enjoying the world and making his own schedule.

😐What am I doing? 😐 Telling my friends I'm busy working all week and still get less money than they have from their parents? Yeah, isn't fair at all. Going on dates to tell them I live with parents and I don't have money to travel and take care of myself? What do I even have to offer for them?

What type of girl would want to date me now? To hear me complain about my salary and clients?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nothing to see here. What would we do? I don't commit because I didn't do enough with my life so far. But one day... this is sad as fuck!

My supervisor is 27, turning 28 next week. He's not a happy and he looks caught in this comfortable office job as well. Why do I think I will be different at his age? 🤔 I'm doing the same things he's doing. What will change in 3 years? Sure, working out, meditating, cooking and so on its awesome and makes my life better but I think the missing piece is to quit my job. Imagine the growth coming from working for myself full time. Insane! So keep your routine but don't expect for miracles. In order to quit work I must sell more products and more constantly. Ok.

🎯

It's so clear why I watched tv series for so long and I still want to do so. I'm frustrated with my day to day life. One if the biggest changes I can make next year is to earn more, quit my job and do eMag full time. It's seems so hard but there so other option.

Just a few months ago I was afraid to even ask for a raise. I was terrified. Horrible. I went through that.

As my friend said, I can't wait to see you in 10 years.✅

Edited by Everyday

Bonjurică!

I spent my Christmas Eve searching for new products and checking out what other sellers' listings. I found on 1688 the exact company who made the jewelry box from a big brand. Unreal! 😄

Yesterday night I was quite fired up but I always calmed down in the morning. I'm feeling better now. I'm excited to keep working and I have to say I'm afraid to be my own boss one day. But I don't see any other way. Keep up the good work 🎯

I checked some Amazon Facebook groups and I was surprised to see how much spam is there. Almost no posts from actual sellers but just people trying to sell their services. 

Me and my siblings helped mom to prepare the Christmas dinner. She was stressed because her mom. She is helping her so much but telling everyone else she's struggling and so on. She's not a nice person.

I looked back on this year and I feel so proud of myself. I have came a long way since the beginning of the year. I have been growing since almost 3 years ago, when I tried to get back with my ex. I never felt so disgusted with myself. That day a fire started in me.

One of the things that changed my life this year is the fact that I avoided to watch movies, tv series and recaps on YouTube. Lots of my energy and time was wasted there. I would feel numb after a few hours of that shit. Life was staying the same. I didn't even feel like meditating or working out. I was feeling retarded....

Merry Christmas!

Laufey - Serendipity (Official Audio)

Edited by Everyday

Merry Christmas, it's refreshing to me to see someone staying consistent with a journal like this. Most people I know show no signs of being consistent with important habits that they know they need to build, I root for you seeing this :) 

1 hour ago, Tboy said:

Merry Christmas, it's refreshing to me to see someone staying consistent with a journal like this. Most people I know show no signs of being consistent with important habits that they know they need to build, I root for you seeing this :) 

Thank you, @Tboy! Merry Christmas to you as well!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your comment. Actually i was thinking to start another journal since i finished college this year but i love to see how i have grown since the very first posts here.

Edited by Everyday

Hey!

Went to bed late because i was playing polytopia on my phone and listening to a few interviews from Mark Laita. 

Woke up late and meditated for 10 min, warm up and a read a few posts from Instagram on different news. I focused on reading out loud as clear as i could. Helped my family prepare the lunch for other relatives coming over. 

I didnt eat until feeling sick like all the time. We watched a movie afterwards and i got one idea from that - focus on talking with yourself when i feel like giving up. So when i feel like watching some tv series by myself just talked yourself out of it. I have been doing great for a year. Dont ruin everything now. Before i know it, i will watch a few seasons and feel miserable. I will run even faster of every day problems. I need to stay strong. 

After the movie i checked my accounts at work. I realized i made some mistakes on one of them. Shit. I spent more money than i should have for a brand campaigns i set up a few weeks ago. Of. I made several mistakes on this account, all due to not paying attention.

We had 2 orders today and another one last weekend. Nice! The new packages will arrive next year at the beginning. 

I am preparing my goals for next year. The biggest change is focusing on my side hustle rather than finishing college. I will upgrade my meditation from 10 min to 20 min. I started the year with 1 minute. Also, i would like to move from working out once a week to twice. Small changes. Another goal is to quit my job once i make enough from my side hustle. Moreover, i want to stay away from watching alone tv series, YT recaps and movies.

I think that the goal which will impact my life the most will be to quit my job once i make $1000/month selling products online. Also, dont expect your other goals to make you money on their own. 

Laufey - Questions for the Universe (Official Audio)

Edited by Everyday

On 12/27/2023 at 0:05 AM, Everyday said:

We had 2 orders today and another one last weekend. Nice! The new products will arrive at the beginning of next year.  

Im speaking with a Chinese factory about some jewelry boxes but the conversation is going very slow. I ordered 100 from Aliexpress until i figure things out. 

I am looking forward to make the next order for products to sell in February - March. I will choose only the products who have the highest profit margin. I dont have as much money as i would like but that's the situation. If I went to London i would really not have enough =)))

I worked out with my brother today. He told me that he skipped working out several times since he moved out because he couldn't organize better. Too bad. He used to work out each day for months...

I was thinking that fapping got out of control last few months. I even wanted to watch some porn a few days ago. So i was thinking to fap once a week next year. Smth like that. Maybe i am too radical. Maybe i can watch some tv series if i dont go overboard. I dont need to spend another year not watching anything. Maybe i am exaggerating or i got better after a year and i forgot how miserable i felt. Honestly, i'd watch some shit tv shows now instead of taking a shower, doing some tasks and so on. So yeah =)))) 

Mitski - My Love Mine All Mine (Official Lyric Video)

Edited by Everyday

Hey

I dont know why but my credit score didnt go up this month. Weird. 

So last night i went to bed at midnight and i had a revelation - something so basic - i should make going to bed early as a priority in 2024! I have been struggling with this for years. I have been going to bed at 2 am or later for months just to wake up struggling next day. So change that! I kept speaking about working out more and so on but i neglect the basics. Damn! Maybe go to bed at midnight each night. 

Today i did some work but mostly nothing. Spent a few hours reading out loud tv series recaps from some article. I guess is better than actually watching 8 hours of that series and also practiced diction. 

I wondered for a few hours what can i do more and i couldn't think of anything. I tried to log in on 1688 again and my account got blocked. Shit. I cant answer to my last message from that factory. Wtf? Man, what a fucking shame. 

What else?

I saw some email about a dating couch and i remembered how i keep pushing the day i will start reading again about dating. I found a free course on texting and it took me some effort to even go through it. I feel very resistant but i need advice. I have time to watch interviews with drug addicts but i struggle to watch even one video about this. I spent half a year going to uni, listening and reading shit but i have a hard time consuming dating advice. Why?

Edited by Everyday