Everyday

165 Days Before College

1,169 posts in this topic

Hey

Another order today! Awesome. Still no orders from HU and BG. Hmm. I might need to drop the price there. 

Two girls quit this week. One of them doesnt have a job lined up. I envy her freedom. The other girl from our PPC department quit because she felt like she isnt making progress. She has been here for just a few months and my colleagues didnt give her much to work because she was a beginner. She got a new job having to do PPC and SEO. Which is weird since she complained it was too much info to learn PPC alone. IDK.

I am not sure how to feel about my job now. I spent all week there and still not making 1000 eur. My siblings made fun of me for helping my colleagues to do their tasks but not getting paid from those accounts. Today it really bothered me for the first time. Indeed, she is making more than me and i am making her job and life easier. WTF. I was happy getting paid whatever while going to uni for the last 2 years but now i want more from life. The younger guy made 4000 eur per month last year alone while also having a job and going to high school. And i was happy making 563 eur.

Man, i feel really fucking frustrated. Im missing out hanging out with family and i see myself getting tired after work. I am bitter with them. I didnt do much yesterday after work. I feel like i am wasting my time here. I can do smth else and just earn more from my time. I need to believe there is more to life than just this job. I am looking forward to sell more online and quit working here. I can make more elsewhere. I am 25 and cant afford to move out or travel a lot. What is the point of all this time spent at work?

I want to ask for more work but is this the solution? My older colleagues are really stressed and frustrated. I can use all this time to work on my business and do other stuff. I tell them how i cant take off work or hang out because.... i have to work. But i cant say i am making lots of money to justify my time. I am just getting some money and a paycheck. 

What can i do? Keeping selling online and getting some experience from there. Hopefully in 2 years i can do that full time. Or maybe i should get another job or an easier job working in house for someone. I cant be lazy and get comfortable at my job.

What else?

I am not getting any dates. I still struggle to speak with these girls for several days until we can date. Maybe i give up too fast. Idk. Maybe i should try going to clubs to get laid. I am wasting my time rn with these dates. I am speaking with another girl now and i am not sure if we will meet. I didnt start conversations with the other girls i matched with. 

Maybe i should take a break and enjoy being single and having this time to work on your shit. It has been already a month since i spoke with M. I feel awesome that i dont have to text her daily nor to see her. Man, i was so stressed about the whole situation. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Woke up early and went with my siblings and their friends to the mountains to spend the weekend and Friday. My sister's boyfriend and my brother's GF dont have jobs. He bothered me all day to come outside and take care of the BBQ and didnt seem to believe me when i told her i really have work to do. My brother's GF kept bothering him while he had a bunch of meetings. It was so annoying for me. Gone are the days when i wasnt even working much after Wednesday. Pff. 

I envy my sister who isnt working much but getting paid more than me in recruiting. She still doesnt use that time to upload products for those platforms for our business. At least she can take care of those orders. 

I had a great idea to do diction exercises with my sister while coming here. I really made some progress since i started. Wow. I didnt really see it before. 

I spent most of my work day doing campaigns for my colleague. She asked me if i am busy and i told her i am free. My bad. Is all my fault, just say i have shit to do. A few months ago i asked her for work just because i wanted to be do smth to not get fired. I feel stupid for doing the same thing now. Maybe i should have chosen another job to get paid more. 

Schreien! (Turbo Remix)

I spent some time after work to do smth for our business but after a while i gave up. It felt like it was too much. Maybe i should quit and go all in into selling shit online. 

A Pilates girl messaged me to help her do ads and my first thought was to say yes. I am not sure but i can earn some money. I will think about it. It is an awareness account aka easy.

I am proud of my progress so far but i am impatient to achieve even more. I can do better. I have to do it for myself.

I am not sure if i should tell my friends about this business once i make enough money from it. I am afraid they will be envious. I am looking at them living life and wondering if they are right. Maybe i should focus more on my business instead of asking for more work at my job. I can use that little free time i have to grow. 

What to say about dating? Trying to keep that girl entertained until next week when i ask her out again. I didnt text the other girls i matched. Maybe i should take a break for a while. Maybe not. Maybe i should use all my drive and willingness to work into my business and self development. I am still not believing i can make it. I have to see it. I am scared to see what i can achieve if i am making this a full time thing. It is still crazy we got 9 orders in 2 weeks.

I am so happy i finished college. I cant understand why people say that was the best part of their life. I felt so stuck. I dont see the point of finishing that degree. Wasted years of my life. Why would i even do a masters next year? Doesn't make sense. I should have quit sooner but i didnt believe i can actually start selling online. I was happy getting some pocket money and watching tv series and not thinking of the future. Man, years wasted watching stupid tv series. I made progress with my diction after doing those exercises in like 2 months from time to time? I got nothing from those tv series. NOTHING. What was the fucking point?

Now i think it is insane to watch that shit for 8 hours. My sister's BF insisted i watch some shit tv series just an hour per week or smth. He wanted to see me go to his level. No man. But i did read the description from some tv series. I was curious. I cant believe next month is December. Another year passed. I feel i made so much progress in the last few months than i did the first few months at college. 

Imagine spending all those hours wasted there to actually learn smth. Wow. Mind blowing.... Maybe i am using my skills in the wrong field. I am not making $2000 per month now. Why? What can i do with my time to earn more? Maybe change jobs?

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Went to a very nice trip in the mountains today. Maybe is more in life than my job right now. I am stressed about it but not even make enough to move out. Is it worth it?

We all watched a movie together. I spent half of the movie editing pics in paint. I felt productive. Did the same yesterday.

My brother's GF had her usual outbursts of crises out of nowhere. I am shocked how much brother put up with that shit. It was so weird to see it going on again. She did the same university as my first GF. She mentioned her current job in the car and i didn't want to hear about her at all. I am still comparing myself with her drive and motivation. I have done lots of progress since 3 years ago. Man, it was so hard to start.

I want to get laid again and i feel frustrated not managing to set up smth with these new girls from tinder.

Hey

I changed some photos of our most bought products. I sent a request for some bar codes for some existent products and new ones. 

We got 3 orders in total from this weekend, including the first order from Bulgaria. We have just 8 pieces of the most sold product but our bank account got blocked so we cant order. Also, we had to pay transportation for 4 orders and we are confused about why. I thought the client pays for these orders. I have no idea what is going on. 

I spoke with some more girls and i am getting frustrated for not lending a date. Maybe i should take a break. I feel stupid when a younger girls tells me she is super busy next week to meet. Am i doing smth wrong for making time for dates? It looks like that. Maybe i should focus on myself more but in the same time it doesnt make sense to not date at all. IDK.

I am feeling a little lazy and overwhelmed about solving these problems for our business. I dont like it but i have to get used to it.

I was wondering if all those side hustle advertised on IG are true. Can i make money from affiliate marketing or reviewing products for amazon? Is it bullshit? I dont know. 

I am in shock of how difficult my brother's GF is. Unreal. 

gabriele poso

On 11/5/2023 at 11:22 PM, Everyday said:

We have just 8 pieces of the most sold product but our bank account got blocked so we cant order. Also, we had to pay transportation for 4 orders and we are confused about why. I thought the client pays for these orders. I have no idea what is going on. 

We had 2 more orders and ordered 40 pieces from the most sold product. A relative order smth from us for support. So nice of him. I solved the blocked bank account fast - had to change the password because the system said i tried to log in too much but i didnt. I talked with the support from the delivery company - we get the money from each order plus transportation. After a few weeks we need to send the transportation money to the delivery company. The answer was very simple. 

I felt stupid at work. Helped my colleague all day. Pff. My clients are chill for now. I am anxious to ask for more but again, im not growing. 

I am feeling a little lazy and overwhelmed about solving these problems for our business. I dont like it but i have to get used to it.

Arrived home, ate, worked out, meditated, diction exercises and a few hours on Instagram.  Off. I felt tired. 

I spoke with some more girls and i am getting frustrated for not lending a date. Maybe i should take a break. I feel stupid when a younger girls tells me she is super busy next week to meet. Am i doing smth wrong for making time for dates? It looks like that. Maybe i should focus on myself more but in the same time it doesnt make sense to not date at all. IDK.

Set up a date for tomorrow but i am not sure i want to see her. I dont like the vibe i get from her, plus she lives in the dorms with 3 other girls. I dont have my place to bang so why waste your time and money? Keep swiping. 

Edited by Everyday

On 11/8/2023 at 1:16 AM, Everyday said:

Set up a date for tomorrow but i am not sure i want to see her. I dont like the vibe i get from her, plus she lives in the dorms with 3 other girls. I dont have my place to bang so why waste your time and money? Keep swiping. 

Canceled the date and i am very happy i did so. I spent my time adding more products to the marketplace. 

I didnt like working from home last 2 days. I was so lazy and tired. I didnt feel like actually working. Is it worth it? Maybe i can find other job, much more easy for me. I am putting in already 3 years. Another day, another rand. Maybe i can do better. IDK. We'll see. 

Im looking forward to sell more shit. We need new products, man. 

I fapped a lot last few days. Worked out and spoke with more girls online. I read the spoilers for some tv episodes. I contemplated starting again to watch tv series. I feel tired. Used too much insta. 

I am wondering if i am not doing enough. All these girls tell me they are busy going to the gym and doing x and y while i have the whole week free or i can work on the business another day. Am i doing too little? It feels overwhelming right now. 

I joined a telegram group for sellers. Right afterwards, my ex work colleague messaged me asking if i want to sell online as well. He is the one i saw at first this whole business. I freaked out and said i am just looking. He offered to give me advice if i have any questions. I supposed he will hate me for selling there as well, especially i am selling one of his rings. 

I spoke some more with him and it turns out i did the whole buying process wrong. I should have contact a boarder agent to help me and should have used Alibaba. I felt so upset on myself for not just asking him. It would have made this whole thing so much simpler. I told him about our accountant and he was shocked how incompetent he is and we pay waaay to much for him. 

I am so upset now. All this shit could have been avoided if i just asked some questions a few months ago. Pathetic. We just ordered again from Shein. Fuck. 

What else? I have to figure this shit out somehow. It is not as bad as i make it to be. Of. 

I am not looking forward to go to work. Today i felt that laziness i had a few months ago. Horrible. I just wanted to watch some tv series instead of working. I was upset when my colleague messaged me to give me tasks. Of.,,,,

On 11/10/2023 at 1:04 AM, Everyday said:

I joined a telegram group for sellers.

I was wondering why it takes so long for eMag marketplace to translate my products to Bulgarian and Hungarian and why i cant change the documentation for the products i already have there. I asked on that group and they told me i have to make a ticket to get this solved since it was translated by the platform. Of. 

For over a month i thought that i have to wait for the platform to translate all my products (25 for now). I have just 5 products in both countries. =)))))))))))) Man, i didnt even think i can just upload them manually. I could have done that weeks ago. I didnt even think to ask. I got translation for a few products just after i had sales. I thought im not allowed to list all of them haha

We changed the prices for almost all products. Now they are cheaper. We had 2 order today, and the first one from Hungary. He spent all day with his GF. He arrived home late at night and we 3 met in the kitchen to change the prices. Meanwhile his GF kept trying to get his attention. She got upset than he isnt coming upstairs to watch a movie. I saw fear in my brother's eyes. He was really afraid of her to complain for him being late to the movie even if they spent all day together. When my brother finally went to her she started criticizing him for being late. OMG. Maybe my brother thinks he doesn't have time since he has this baby GF to take care all the time. 

I asked my brother to do smth for the company after he asked me and my sister to do it. He put less effort into this business than my sister and me so far. He said he will try to make some time for this. I will also ask him to translate and list products in HU or BG since they are soooo many. 

Went to the cooking class this morning since i felt stupid spending that tine to work on our business alone while my siblings spent their day with their partners. I did smth for myself. It was fun! 

Spoke with more girls and they seem to loose interest. IDK. Not sure what is going on here.

MY NEW CREDIT SCORE IS 641! Last month was 628! All i did was to use a single card to buy food and paid it back. I got another credit card last month. The payment is due on 24 nov. Maybe the score will grow faster since i have 2 card now. 

Edited by Everyday

I felt stupid the whole day.

I woke up late, spent time on insta, did diction exercises and mediation, some errands i postponed from months, researched products, listed new products, worked out and showed my sister how to list products.

I felt stupid using my free time to invest in this business to make money while my siblings spent their weekend with their partners. I am impatient but i want to see results faster. I shouldn't have chosen jewelry products such as rings. 

Found new potential products. I wondered if i am wasting my time while doing it. Why not spend my weekend having fun? Why not doing nothing at all?

I felt stupid being able to work so much but not making money. I need to ask for more work at my job to get another raise. I wasted 4 years at university thinking that i will figure it out afterwards. I learned more in a few months since i started selling online than i did 4 years at university. I am so glad i didnt start a masters this year. Pathetic. Man, i went to that stupid university for 4 years, thousands of hours for nothing. I cant use my degree and i didnt learn to make money. 

I was talking with my friend from university that we were so stupid for waking up so early to arrive at uni to listen to frustrated professors than go to work to do smth to get paid. All just to wake up at 25 that i wasted a part of my damn time. As a friend from HS said, at least i started working during college. I would have felt worse starting from literally zero now if i only focused on uni. 

Why waste 2 years for a masters? Week after week after week just to learn nothing. Imagine spending all that time to grow a business. Insane. 

Not sure what to say about my job. Maybe i should quit to earn more elsewhere? Maybe i should ask for more work since now i dont have crazy clients anymore*. Maybe i should get freelance work. Maybe i should focus even more on this business. 

I kept forgetting to mention that my right shoulder is 99% pain free once again. I think i had an injury last summer and had to take it easy for months. I didnt even do push up for a while because of the pain. This week i did push ups and pull ups several time. Trained 4 times. I want to train at least 2 times. Ideally 4 times. 

Carlie Hanson - Good Enough [Official Lyrics Video]

Edited by Everyday

Went to bed late and woke up hating having to go to work

Helped some more my colleague from work to do her tasks... Felt stupid again and afraid to ask for more work

I thought my brother how to add products while his GF was at home and she kept complaining i gave too much to work for my brother. Lol. He got pissed he has to add another product after an error and quit. He is very lazy and i need to give him tasks to do. He told mom he waits for me to give him smth to do. I need to take the ''boss'' chair and give them shit to do. 

We had 4 orders for the first time ever! Amazing!

Today we had 3 orders, including another one form Hungary. 

Set up a date for tomorrow and another one for Wed. The one for tomorrow is with the Swedish girl. I think it was last month when we should have met. I asked what her schedule is like this week and she had smth going on with friends or gym each day but yesterday. Interesting. My schedule is so free and ready to meet these girls while actually had to chase her to get a date. Again, date the girls you really feel a connection or smth. Dont waste your time just to have some date. 

Also, dont give up other tasks to date these girls. 

I bought some groceries and cooked some food for the whole week. I also said hi to a friend working nearby.

I asked my supervisor what he did last weekend. He did nothing all week. So i was bitching about my week for nothing. I was productive last weekend even if it wasnt perfect as i wanted. But at least i did smth, right?

On 11/14/2023 at 2:46 AM, Everyday said:

We had 4 orders for the first time ever! Amazing!

We had at least 1 order each day. Many from Hungary for some reason.

I managed to kick someone out who associated with our offer. The younger guy taught me to order the competition product, take pics comparing the products, lie/exaggerate and make a ticket afterwards. It worked. Amazing. There where some differences between our products but i exaggerated some.

Im looking forward to make more money from that business. There is so much more potential. I spoke with siblings to join a membership subscription club with some eMag sellers. Im looking forward to get in. Hehe. There is so much more to learn from there. 

Work is fine. I am still afraid to mess up. I got a new client right when i wanted to ask for one. I got a video chat studio haha.

Had two dates, one with a very sweet Swedish girl and another one with a French girl. The last one was waaay more beautiful than in her pics. 

At the first date i was anxious to escalate in the beginning of the date. 

Both wanted to be kissed and i did that well. I asked them both if they want me to walk them home but they refused. Anyways, i had a good time. I really liked the Swedish one and i am looking forward to see her again,

Lesson? Dont date girls you dont look forward to meet.

I felt envious on these girls. They are travelling and having fun while i take my job soooo seriously and cant even pay a rent rn for myself? Is it worth it tho? I go to work so often now and i want to go even more. Should i even? Maybe i should quit once i make my salary and focus on that. What am i doing with my life now?

On 11/17/2023 at 2:23 AM, Everyday said:

Had two dates, one with a very sweet Swedish girl and another one with a French girl. The last one was waaay more beautiful than in her pics. It is the second redhead i meet who looks much better irl than in pics

I wanted to go over her place but i was also anxious to sleep with her.

On 11/17/2023 at 2:23 AM, Everyday said:

I spoke with siblings to join a membership subscription club with some eMag sellers.

Done. Man, i feel so pissed i didnt join it months ago. We made soo many mistakes just to avoid paying extra for knowledge. I have been on this group for a few hours and already learned so much. It was really stupid to jump into this business with a bad accountant and unprepared. 

They have a video about how to get free EAN bar codes. Insane. They also provide help with order fulfillment from China. 

To be honest the whole import process is too much for me to grasp right now. I asked their boarder commissar about what we did so far. Isnt good.  

Since we started we had a total of 17+ orders. We almost hit $400 just for our country since mid October. We also have some sales from Hungary and Bulgaria. 

Went to bed late and woke up laaate. I worked from home and i didnt do much for my job. I was so lazy. I just sit around on insta. I felt really bad for myself. I didnt believe i can make this business work. I felt lazy and resistant to search for new products. I didnt like it. 

I got a new client this week as i wished. I am still anxious i will mess things up. But i really want to earn at least 1000 EUR per month. It feels so hard now. I dont believe i can do it.

We had a colleague who quit because his mom got sick recently. Another guy got hired now with literally zero google ads experience and 6 months for facebook. They gave him a bunch of accounts from that guy and another girl. I dont know why my bosses did that. He literally doesnt know what he is doing. No body actually trained him. I helped him last week with google ads. I was shocked that the guy who quit set up campaigns like shit. Man, they made no sense, yet he was earning around 1000 EUR. WTF.

Two girls from tinder asked me if we already spoke some time ago. I really dont know.  I spoke some more with the girls from this week plus the one meet tonight. I am not sure what to expect. 

I am looking forward to meet the Swedish girl next week. The french girl is in Sofia now. I envy her. She is living life while i am wasting my time at this job. Maybe i should quit and go balls deep in eMag and ecomm. Maybe i am wasting my fucking time. It doesnt look like i will make 2000 EUR salary per month with this job alone. I didnt even get to 1000 EUR yet. Maybe i am not putting my energy where i should be investing it. 

The guy i learned this business from is making a ton of money just by himself. Yet, here i am working for this agency for not even enough money to move out of my parents coop. I am 25, man.... When will i quit work and aim higher with my goals? 

Yesterday, my supervisor asked me to do some campaigns for him and i did them as fast as i could and i was so proud. Lol, why? I am ridiculous sometimes. Why am i proud helping others make money? I went in another room to hide and send some ticket to support for the marketplace. I was afraid for my colleagues to find out i started selling shit online.

Hey

We had 5 orders in a day for the first time ever! 

Yesterday it was raining a lot. I asked the girl i was supposed to meet with if she wants to meet. She did and i went to the date on that horrible weather. We spoke for hours but i didn't feel like she's what i m looking for. Kept speaking with the other girls as well. From the all three girls i like the most the Swedish girl. I like the body the last girl has but the personality of the first one. The second one is also super hot but dont think we have enough in common. 

I wonder which one will i sleep with. I am not sure if it will happen. Looking forward to doing that tho even if i am afraid at some level. 

I spent my weekend pushing my siblings to list products on the marketplace. I felt frustrated seeing them really not wanting to do it. I thought they will work all weekend like i did. Today none of them added any product. They hang out with their siblings. Good for them, what can i say. I gave them more tasks to do but i dont like that it takes them sooo long. 

Spent my weekend reading a bunch of comments on those groups. Trying to understand what should we do to earn more. I learned a lot of stuff and i wish i fucking payed for this group weeks ago.

I tried to understand how the ordering process from china  should go legally. From top to bottom. I feel really lost even if i  literally have all the answers there. I read them and i am still not understanding what is going on. I did a list of all the steps to make it more reasonable for me to understand it. I am trying to go cheap to save a few hundred dollars by doing it all myself. I have to option to pay someone from the group to take care of the whole process but i am so resistant to pay for this service. 

I feel pissed that i have such little time to understand how it works. I have to go to work next week instead of using all my time into this business. I feel frustrated. I am used to not take full responsibility at work for example. 

I feel so afraid to do this whole process. I feel so lost and frustrated. I sent some messages for practice. I hope for the best. I hate that i don't understand faster how this ordering process should be like. 

Take a break and breath. Work out for a little and relax. I made some progress today. I made it seem less difficult. Do some other tasks and see what can you do tomorrow. I can do this. Others did it. Just breath and everything will be fine. I will solve this problem. It cant be that fucking hard. In a few months i will look back at this step and laugh. It can be done!

Edited by Everyday

Hey

We had several orders since the beginning of the week. Tonight we went over 658,72 $ since we started just from our country. 

Spoke with some Chinese sellers from alibaba. I feel very anxious to talk to them and it feels to much honestly. But i can do it with more practice. I tried to make an order without an agent and the delivery cost to my house from China are expensive as fuck. 

I asked the younger guy who he imports his products from China. He told me to not complicate myself sooooo much and just pay an agent to do all this work. I wanted to do it myself to save some money. I think this is ridiculous. Just let that man do his job. I can use the agent ppl from the seller group from telegram use. I wanted to avoid making a sub account in dollars at the bank and to avoid paying extra fees. 

Why am i so cheap when it comes to starting a business? I am playing it super safe. At work, i complain about clients who dont want to invest more in ads. But i am not rushing to start making ads on Facebook. I am avoiding spending money.

So the young dude offered to help import these products together with him. Basically I would go from paying 9$/kg to 5$kg. Insane. I feel so excited. I am also considering getting some products with the agent from the telegram group. 

I am preparing some documents for the boarder for the last products i ordered. I am making it legal. 

My supervisor asked me if i want to take 2 clients from him. I hesitated but i said yes in the end. I need more work and more experience. 

All was fine at work when i got a message from that annoying client who sells sex toys online. He questioned my ads set up and threatened to leave. He was quit for several weeks. They started having more orders than before. Three guys run this business and one of them is a big asshole. It is a side hustle for them as well. We cant even collect data from the site because of the cookie polices. Anyways, at least i didnt freak out so much like last time. 

Oh, on Monday i got another mail from a client with the title: ADWORDS STOP! He was confused about the set up fee, agency fee and also the ads budget. It wasnt my fault and had all info in my inbox. Apparently he complained for months about our fee. Turns out that he is stingy since his business made around 5 million last year =)))))

What else?

I am disappointed that two of the three girls are two busy to see me. I set up a date with the third girl. I will get on tinder again to secure some dates. I wasnt very lucky last year in December and beginning of January. I am not hopping for dates. 

I feel frustrated i spent most of my day at work. I came home, ate, spoke with siblings and did more work for our business. I had to choose what tasks i am going to do today since i dont have time for all of them. 

I am looking forward to make enough from selling online and quit my job. I want to make $2000/month in the future. I need to be patient and keep selling online and getting better at this. Yeah, it sucks but i have to keep up the good work. I am already seeing progress. I need more patience. 

I cant wait to finally not have to go to work and put all this drive into my own business and also make more. I feel stupid for having my current job. It takes sooo much of my day and i am not earning lots of money either. Also, i am looking forward to not skip traveling and food in order to save money. It is stupid. 

Funny that no one is making me do it. I am choosing to work there each day. I can quit if i want. But i need money from there to invest in my business. 

My boss scolded my colleagues for making some mistakes with a few clients. If you mess things up with 1 client it doesn't matter you did well for 10. He told us than there will be penalties for such mistakes. 12 employees in one room being told what to do by their boss, me included. All of us can leave for better pay, you know? Why am i not leaving? I got comfortable. I am afraid i wont do better elsewhere. Yeah, we all tired and we dont like some of our clients. 

We need to put up with them to keep our job. I dont like this shit. I noticed that my boss is full of energy and rarely at the office. He leaves early all the time. Me and my colleagues have to stay there and work. He asks us each week what did we do in our free time. Most of us did nothing because they are too tired. This isnt fair! But no one keeps us there. 

I could spent my days off once again watching tv series. But i dont see the point. I choose to spent that time to earn more with this business. Im excited to quit work in the future. Make more money than i can being employed and so on. I envy our clients. 

Anyways, good night

Edited by Everyday

Hey

We had 5 orders today as well. Someone made an order at 5 am. The rest where from Hungary and Bulgaria. 

Looking forward to order more hehe. We can make a business out of this. Step by step

Arrived home after my job and worked some more on our business.

Hey

Organized a night out with my friends since no one wanted to set smth up. 

We had more orders and only now it downed on me to try selling similar products with our best sellers. 

I learned a lot from those group for sellers. The more i invest in this the more i learn. We need to invest more in products. I solved some problems with some tickets and so on. It is going great.

I am also thinking to ask for a new client at work as well, from my own initiative. 

Went to bed late and woke up tired. Didn't go to the office. I worked for a few hours but didnt do much honestly.  I was tired and also didn't feel like working. I am thinking to put more money from my own pocket to buy stocks and sell more shit. I skipped spending my NYE with siblings in London just to save some money.

I dont have plans for NYE. I didnt bother to organize smth. I have better things to do with my time. I put lots of work last year into finding a place and they didnt even check my links. So idk what we'll do. 

I am still waiting for my siblings to do their tasks for this business. It is annoying. If it was for me i would have done everything alone. I want to quit work and focus on this full time man. 

On 11/22/2023 at 1:23 AM, Everyday said:

I am disappointed that two of the three girls are two busy to see me.

I messaged them again and one of them responds once a day and the other is quit active once again. I am going to ask her out again tomorrow. If she says she's busy again i should definitely wait for her to ask me out next time. I should get the hint and stop asking. We will see. 

I am in the city for 3 days next week so i wont turn on my tinder profile just yet. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Two of my friends announced me through another friend that they wont come to hang out last night because it was cold outside and they prefer to get high at home. Messaged another friend to go out and he replayed  - WE are busy this week. I didnt even ask about his GF =))

We met at another friend and we cooked and drank some beers. 

Another friend called me to ask if i want to hang out and what am i doing. I thought he doesn't want to see me so I didn't ask him out again. 

I told my siblings to list products Friday night. Watched them spent the whole day yesterday with their partners. Today it was the same until an hour ago when they started doing the work. I am growing frustrated doing all these extra work because they wont move faster and do their tasks on time. 

What is the point? I could have spent my time watching TV series or YouTube. What is the point in doing most of the work myself at the end of the day?

My friend from college was right - don't start a business with family. 

I was supposed to have a date tonight but she got sick. Asked the Swedish girl out for the 2nd time and she said she might be free on Tuesday but she'll let me know. I feel like a clown asking again and again. She spent her last few days hanging out with friends and having fun. What am i doing with my life?

I spent my weekend working on this stupid business while everyone else had fun. I did learn some new things but still. Maybe i should quit work to have more free time. I can make this work. It looks like i am going to make it work alone. I feel frustrated bothering my siblings to work harder. They are not made for it. Me neither. 

Hey 👋

I asked for one more account. I was anxious but I had to do it.

When I started this job we had an older colleague who thought is everything. He scolded me several times for not paying enough attention at the tasks he gave me. He asked me to help him with some tasks this week, first time in over a year and a half or longer. I was super anxious and it took me a few hours to get his tasks done.

He complained not working faster and I made some mistakes the second day. I was surprised that my supervisor helped me with some advice. I didn't expect to be kind with me.

He also asked me how I'm behind my colleague who started in the same time with me, 3 years ago. Well, I was at uni and didn't give a fuck. They told me I wont use my degree but I wanted to finish it. It was a stupid choice, man. I feel very stupid now. I could have done so much more instead of a 4 years waste of time.

The business is going well. I calmed down. I decided to do most of listings myself and let my siblings do the packages. 

I learned more and I'm excited to purchase next shipment from China. But Im out if money now. All I saved since the beginning of the year it's almost gone. 

That swidish girl messaged me again and I asked her if she's just polite or wants to see me again. She said she's busy but wants to meet with me again. Not sure man. Does it even matter?

I am feeling resistant to use tinder again. It feels too much to replay to those girls. I felt the same 2 months ago.

Hey

My supervisor from work announced me that we will quit next month and get a job at another company. I was shocked. His brother is one of the bosses, i thought we will be here forever. He really helped me with my new accounts and im worried what am i going to do without him.

We got several products out of stock and we also managed to get some jewelry orders. I checked the guy whom i kicked out from associating with offer with ours. He associated with literally all other offers for those products. I got triggered and i got upset on myself for this. Is just a business. We can kick him out, move on and dont ruin your vacation. It was really hard to let it go and deal with this next week, 

I freaked out thinking i will never quit work and travel like other people. I really envy these people affording to travel and enjoy life so much. I am not there yet but i want to reach that level asap. I am tried of thinking i dont have money and being so frustrated. I am at work all week but i dont see the point since i m not making enough money. I feel motivated and also impatient to quit work and sell on emag full time. 

Also, skip on some purchased witch are so necessary like buying some sweets or burgers. I wanted to eat smth better but i exaggerated a little bit.

I smoked a joint with HHC and i had to smoke almost half to feel smth but wasnt strong enough. My sister's boyfriend was very cringe, asking me if i am seeing things and trying to make me drink with him. Than he exaggerated being drunk. It was so cringe. My siblings didnt like me getting high. I didnt like my brother's GF. She was very annoying as usual. 

I found a shop called Chill Bill and bought a cookie with THC. I ate half and went to a classical music concert. I dont think i was ever that high. It was amazing and scary at times. 

I was thinking how cut up i am in my little life back home. Going to work all the time, being stressed and not seeing the world. And after all of that i am still not making enough to live like i want. What is the point? Why not sell shit on eMag and make more? What am i so anxious to quit that job and develop myself more? Man, i am so excited to make that business work and see what else is out there to explore. 

Why am i ok with such low standards of living? Why not get more and do more stuff??

I let the other go out today and i stayed in, worked out, meditated, took a shower and did some diction exercises. I am going to join them now. I would prefer to stay in and do nothing but i want to explore the city

Edited by Everyday

Hey

I'm excited to go home and work more on this business. 

I ate a quarter of that cookie yesterday and it was still very strong. I slept half of the day during and after the trip. I needed to rest so much. Didn't sleep like that in months.

I set my goals for next year while I was high. The first thing is to quit work around September 2024 and focus on selling online stuff on eMag. It feels so scary to even imagine quitting work and actually pursuing this path. I still don't truly believe I can earn more. 

I feel limited with my little life back home. My little commute and my little job who doesn't pay even more. It is hard to imagine that I can escape years of routine working there and also reprogram my mind to think free again 🤔

I imagined how I'll feel next year around this time and is hard. Not actually being employed anymore? That's crazy! Being able to make more money than ever? Not having to be afraid of making mistakes and so on. You know what I mean? I won't have to be nice with my boss anymore. I won't have to care for my clients. Wow. Imagine being free to work as much as I want. Man... That's nuts.