Everyday

165 Days Before College

1,168 posts in this topic

Hey

I feel better now. I only have a light headache. 

I finally sent the bar code request for all those products. Cool. I have 33 products. I also made up some promotional packages. 

I will look up today how to use merchant and i have to re-watch GA4 explanations. I forgot some terms

On 10/1/2023 at 1:40 PM, Everyday said:

I feel better now. I only have a light headache. 

I feel pain in my ears. Not sure what is going on.

Had a call with a client and i was quite confident beforehand. One of the partners started questioning me when they'll sell based on the similar sites my agency had in the past. I asked my colleagues if we had similar ones and no body said yes. The sales guys said yes, of course - i was dumb enough to tell them the truth and now i have another meeting with the sales guy and my supervisor. 

I am very nervous during the call. I couldn't explain what i actually knew and i was all over the place. I was ridiculous. It was my second call since last year. How can i think of doing freelancing when i shit myself with a simple call like this?

I caught myself being afraid as fuck that i get fired, just like i worried for the last 2 years. I calmed myself down. 

Told my brother what happened and he said there is no point in stressing about it since isnt even my company. Indeed, i needed to hear that. I can search for employment elsewhere and focus on my business.

I dont have to worry and freak out. I was mean to my mom while being afraid to get fired. This isnt ok, especially for a shit salary. 

What else?

I read again what i spoke with the younger girl on Saturday, when i was sick. I couldnt understand her messages and replayed to her out of context. I guess she didnt really believe me i was sick. She didnt replay to my messages yesterday and i didnt contact her today. Hmm.

We got another package from Shein.

Edited by Everyday

4 hours ago, Everyday said:

I read again what i spoke with the younger girl on Saturday, when i was sick. I couldn't understand her messages and replayed to her out of context. I guess she didnt really believe me i was sick. She didnt replay to my messages yesterday and i didnt contact her today. Hmm.

I asked if she believes that i am lying about being sick. She believes me but she still doesn't like that we couldn't meet. She reminded me i canceled on her another time but i cant remember. Also, she pointed out that we dont talk much and when we do isnt about smth important. 

She had only valid points. I didn't want to spend all day texting her and meeting often. Anyways, she is right, i didnt talk about important staff because i dont have many deep topics to talk about. I got this complaint before. Most of the times i cant think of topics to talk about with friends or girls. 

I finally messaged M and told her i want to break up. I should have met with her F2F but i feel extremely anxious to even send her a message. Im waiting for her response. I have done smth i avoided since we met. I behaved like a coward with her. This relationship was stressing me for months. I should have stopped it sooner. Each month it become harder and more complicated. 

I said this before, but now i need a break from dating. I dont know how to describe it. I dont feel emotionally available. Dating and relationships make me feel stressed. I head people say they need a break from dating but i never understood how they feel. I think i know now. I feel so consumed from my new responsibilities at work and this new business. 

I did more progress with the new business documents. Tomorrow we will get some help for the delivery option. I am waiting for my sister to write descriptions. We are getting closer to start this thing. 

I am very cold with my family because of this small thing that happened at work today. It is not normal to be so afraid to get fired or scolded. I am learning. I have done worse mistakes. Where does this fear comes from? Lack of perceived options? I have been here for over 2 years and i have been afraid i will get fired from time to time. I dont think is ok to take my job so seriously. Why am i cold with family and so affected by making mistakes at work?

I am not looking forward to go tomorrow to work. I want to avoid facing my problems. It is my mistake for what i said to the client. I am seeing that i am making mistakes but i keep making them. I wont get fired but i still react like a madman.

Maybe i should quit this job. I am having a hard time delivering the same results as my peers. Maybe i should do a job like SEO or Amazon keyword research. I dont have a problem with working long hours but i struggle to analyse accounts and other ,,thinking'' tasks. Maybe i am delusional thinking i can do freelancing. I didnt do well speaking with the client. The fear i felt during the meeting was high as fuck. 

Maybe i am delusional in many areas of my life. Maybe my dating standards are too high. I am not an amazing match, especially on the intellectual side. I am not actually doing well in my ,,career''. I am struggling. Maybe i should try smth else. Maybe doing packages all day will be better for me. I dont know what to say. I am disappointed of myself but maybe i am doing smth too hard for my level. Maybe there is more to life than this job.

Maybe i have blocked myself in this job, thinking i cant get out and i cant live without. Maybe i am just dramatic. 

I dont want to go to bed now. I want to watch some dumb shit online. I want to avoid waking up and having to see those clients. I also dont want to see M's response after she reads my message. But i am looking forward to not see her and feel guilty for leading her on. I am so afriad to not have this job.....afriad  to not have money to hang out? I mean, i dont have to worry about paying rent. I am making this bigger than it needs to be. Breath.

Fazerdaze - Bigger (Official Visualiser)

Edited by Everyday

25 minutes ago, Everyday said:

I finally messaged M and told her i want to break up. I should have met with her F2F but i feel extremely anxious to even send her a message. Im waiting for her response. I have done smth i avoided since we met. I behaved like a coward with her. This relationship was stressing me for months. I should have stopped it sooner. Each month it become harder and more complicated. 

She just replayed with a short text: ''No problem, chill. Anyways, i dont think we were right for each other. Thank you for the time spent together. Good luck with your new business. ''.

I feel so cringe for all the drama i made about this whole thing. I was anxious to tell her this for weeks. She took it in very well and is clear she felt the same about me.

Chill man, indeed. 

Hey

On 02/10/2023 at 10:51 PM, Everyday said:

I dont want to go to bed now. I want to watch some dumb shit online. I want to avoid waking up and having to see those clients. I also dont want to see M's response after she reads my message. But i am looking forward to not see her and feel guilty for leading her on. I am so afriad to not have this job.....afraid  to not have money to hang out? I mean, i dont have to worry about paying rent. I am making this bigger than it needs to be. Breath.

My superviser had a call with these clients and calmed them down. I didnt get scolded or anything. Their site was suspended today.

Work was fine overall. I havent talked with other clients. I am looking daily on campaigns and still afraid i am messing shit up.

We got even closer to finally start selling online. Today i made the courier contract. All we need now is to upload some products, inventory and log in the invoice program. We can do this.

My brother joked about making his GF join our business. NO! I dont want my sister's boyfriend either. Just us is enough. I dont see what value they can bring. More time wasted. Went to see my sis and her BF - he kept talking shit about his ideas for us blah blah. 

Went to drink after work with my colleagues. I used this time to learn more about my colleagues and especially to speak more with a colleague who is older. He has a part time hustle making his salary just working on weekends. He invests all of that money in crypto and stocks. He told me his plans and i listened. We talked about freelancing and i told him how i imagine i need to know everything before approaching those potential clients. He told me how i need to do just PPC and i can find someone else to do SEO or programming. How much can you charge a client if you are doing everything for him??? Indeed, good point. Small clients expect you to know it all and also be cheap. 

He plans to do this job, freelancing, investing and his bartending job as well. Interesting. I can do my job, freelancing and selling products online. Hmm. I feel motivated after talking to him. He told me his experience on Amazon and his friends' experiences. I was speechless hearing about all those money coming in for them. I want that as well. 

I need to work on my self confidence and learning to sell myself. 

I was thinking again to turn tinder back on haha. Just to days of saying fuck it! I need some time for myself. I will wait some more. 

I was surprised to hear how much my colleagues pay for rent. Man, i need a break. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Yesterday i went to work at the office and i managed to get done sooo much. It was also fun to hang out with my superviser and my other colleagues who choose to come at work on Thursdays and Fridays. It was easier to ask them when i found problems in my accounts. 

We have a colleague at work who is flexing the amount of money his clients affords to spend on ads. I really dont see what is cool about it. 

I got another client today. I have 10 now. Nice. I am still afraid to get shit calls from angry clients. So far it is ok.

On Thursday i arrived home, did some invoices and fell asleep so fast. I was sooo tired. Today i managed to start learning about the invoice software. Man, is way easier than i thought yeaaars ago seeing the french guys make invoices. I am excited to start selling so soooon. Finally. I talked about this first time a year ago and now i am finally doing it. 

I am so glad i didnt start a graduate degree right now. I have time to actually learn new things at work and also at home, with this business. Not sure if i will get that high education diploma next year. It seems such a waste of time. I already wasted 5 years for this stupid college degree. 

On 10/5/2023 at 3:48 AM, Everyday said:

I was thinking again to turn tinder back on haha. Just to days of saying fuck it! I need some time for myself. I will wait some more. 

I fapped and felt better. I am getting used again to not having to speak with some girl from tinder. It was so tiring having to listen to them and live in that stress knowing M wants a relationship. The stress wasnt worth it even if i liked the sex. I feel so calm now. I want to keep this peace in my head for some more in order to focus my time and energy on smth useful. I dont feel like i have to answer to messages from girls just to keep the conversation alive. 

It feels such a waste of time to go on dates even if i am learning more and sometimes getting laid. But i really dont see the point right now to have a normal relationship. Man, why would i spend my time seeing some girl several times a week to listen to her shit? Most likely i wont even like her and i just want to get laid. Again, i can actually use that free time to earn and learn more. 

Olivia Rodrigo - bad idea right? (Official Video)

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Went to the b-day of a girl from high school. It was fun. Her neighbor was there as well and i thought she liked me. I messaged her after the party to set up a date. Suddenly, she didnt seem that interested. I will ask her one more time and after that i wont insist. It was the first time i acted so fast when i noticed a girl likes me. Nice.

Woke up tired and wasted the whole morning in bed. Didn't do much. I felt guilty. I dont feel like adding these products on the platform. Took a million breaks. I added a few and got frustrated because all images werent the required size. Pff. 

Went to see what my sister is doing. She was watching a tv series with her boyfriend and didnt do more product pics or descriptions. I expected her too take this more seriously. Same for my brother. He spent all day with his gf. She is looking at wednesday, i saw that in a day last year. I felt sick thinking of that time wasted. No thanks. 

Man, it is amazing that i quit tv series all those months ago. It really made room to do smth with my life. Ten months passed! Amazing. 

I looked on Instagram again and i was shocked to see that most people are out, having fun. Yeah, this is why they dont make more money. A friend told us how he cant wait to go home and get fucked up with his gf. He said he will get baked all day today.

I got tinder again... yeah... to see if that girl who cancelled our date said smth. She actually messaged me on Wed. I didnt expect that. I went nuts on swiping and messaging girls. Ups. 

I am a little anxious about work tomorrow. I dont want to fuck up these accounts. 

Edited by Everyday

When i met the 17 year old colleague from work, two years ago i didn't believe i could even sell shit online. It seemed so complicated. But seeing him doing it made me feel courage. I didn't start right away because of that stupid degree. Now, it seems possible even if i doubt myself i can sell like him. I finally uploaded some products and i am waiting for approval. I feel excited and also afraid. What if i chose the wrong products. Man, i have like 30 products. At least one will work. 

I am thinking about the freelance jobs i could do and it feels so complicated right now. Maybe i am talking too soon. I just got new clients. Things will get better. I am worried. I am also wondering if it worth investing all that time to get better at my job when i can just sell more products online. Maybe is too soon to think of this. 

I think is stupid that i am single and i have all this free time on my hands but still not making enough money. I need to do more and i am doing more now. I will see results from this business sooner than i think. At least this is what i hope. 

What else? I hope to sell our first product in the next few weeks. I am excited and also worried. I hope for the best. 

I am so happy i gave up watching tv series. I wasted so much time watching that crap. Last year around this time i was watching a lot of that crap. Several times a week. I was a zombie. 

I opened another credit card with 2000 euros. The other one is around 250 euros. My credit score is still 628. If i want to raise my small card limit i have to go to the bank. To get more money it was easier to actually make a new card. Man, this is insane. I am also looking forward to grow my score in the next months. I am thinking to open another one at another bank. But for now it is ok. 

Loyle Carner, Jorja Smith - Loose Ends (Audio)

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Went to work and i was productive even if i was tired. I waited to leave home to do some more about our business. 

When i had time i listed 2 products after approval. We made a fake order to add reviews. Nice. We took pics and felt so excited to put it in the locker room. Hehe.

I optimized the 2 products some more. I need better pics. I feel both excited and also worried it wont work. Idk. We will see what happens. 

Looking forward to get real orders. 

I was productive again at work. My clients dont stress me for now. I helped my superviser with his account quite a lot. I am feeling good helping him out. Pff. I dont like that i am feeling a sense of achievement finishing his fast in no time. Anyways, i am looking forward to get more clients and i am also afraid. I need to get better at talking with these clients. I want to earn more and get better doing my job.

I came up with an idea about how to fix those stupid pics for the marketplace. Just crop the original image and paste it on a right size white image. It looks good as fuck. So simple even i was so frustrated about this. I worry we wont sell shit. In two weeks will arrive the other products as well. I couldnt cancel that order made by mistake. 

I made a fake order to add reviews at 2 of my products and i made two awbs. The package is still on the way and we dont know what really happened. 

Went to the cooking class and we had a new chef. He isnt as good at the old one but it was fun. Started flirting with a girl and i didnt just stare at her. Actually went to her and said some small talk. It was really hard to start. I was looking weird in the beginning. The bad part is that she is underage lol.

Spoke with another girl and we connected quite fast. She has a boyfriend.  She was very honest and fun. She told me she actually wants to be a cook and has been a kitchen helper for the last 8 months. She was very fast and on edge. Indeed, hard jobs keep you fresh. I worry to get soft at my job. She earned more than me and is just 20. I need to make more money haha. 

She noticed how i look at the other girl and advised me to better fap than get into trouble =)))))

I asked out again that girl i met last weekend. She didnt even bother to answer to me. I expected that but i tried anyways. 

Started speaking again with the Swedish girl. I dont feel extremely uncomfortable to message these girls during the day. Maybe it was too much for me last month. I am feeling really relieved to not see M anymore. It was very stressful. 

Today i arrived home and i fell asleep in my brother's bed. I was tired.

A girl from work told us she only orders food because she doesnt like cooking at all. She also pays rent. I wonder how much money if any she can save per month. Man, ordering food twice a day should be expensive as fuck. How much is she making /???? Also, i was thinking that this makes sense since i wasted a few hours cooking when i could have added some products. 

Olivia Rodrigo - all-american bitch (live from rehearsal)

Edited by Everyday

On 10/12/2023 at 1:31 AM, Sincerity said:

Your journal is so great. You are an inspiration!!! :)

Thank you! Didnt expect to get this message ^_^

-

Today i woke up feeling very cold and decided to work from home. I was productive but still wasted some time here and there. I got more emails than usual. I was wondering if i should ask for another account. I need to speak more with these clients. Called a client today and it was all good but i still need work on this skill. 

On 10/12/2023 at 0:17 AM, Everyday said:

I made a fake order to add reviews at 2 of my products and i made two awbs. The package is still on the way and we dont know what really happened. 

We joked that we broke the marketplace with that order. Basically it was supposed to be picked up from the same locker it was delivered. 

I did the check in for another marketplace. I need to re-order our documents to work faster. 

I was surprised to get a message from the girl i met last weekend. She was super busy or smth. That is what i used to say when i didnt want to speak with a girl. Man, i feel so relieved i dont have to see M. The whole relationship made me very stressed.

I felt frustrated that my mom wasnt called by the different massage cabinets i sent her cv at. I need to send even more. 

I feel impatient about earning more money. I have a lot to learn but i am wondering if i should start freelancing now or wait some more. So far it seems that work takes most of my time and soon i hope to send packages quite a lot. I feel frustrated that i am not earning more from my work and i am not sure if i want to have 20 clients as well. Hmm. I will think about this. 

I feel stupid taking work seriously now just to get more work and not make really a lot of money. Maybe i should use that energy into smth else or working for someone who pays more. 

I didn't play minecraft or watched related videos in a few weeks. I feel very proud of myself. 

Worked out with my brother. I felt lazy but pushed through. 

I got some small dividends last month from my investments in stocks. 

I asked a girl from college how is she doing at her masters. She only could get a shit job and she is waiting to quit soon. She said she feels frustrated that no body answers to her CV.

I was thinking that i only know 2 people who work for themselves. The other people i hang out with are employed or jobless. How is this affecting me?

Not sure i will do a master next year. Man, that would be so much wasted time. Ridiculous. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

On 10/13/2023 at 1:32 AM, Everyday said:

I did the check in for another marketplace. I need to re-order our documents to work faster. 

I felt resistant and lazy to upload products to that new marketplace. I also felt lazy to add other needed documents. I felt so upset on myself for having this habit of delaying tasks. 

Spent Friday and the weekend in Greece. It was beautiful. I worked a little on Friday and Saturday and my siblings got upset on me. I did work for our business and job. 

We need some pics for the products we received in the last few days. My sister said she will take care of them but is moving slow. She got upset on me for asking several times to re-size those pics in paint. She said i am aggressive and pushy. She made fun of posting links and pics to make it easier for her to do does pics. I feel frustrated for wanting these tasks to be done asap and being met with laziness. 

She is like me, feeling resistant to do those pics and i get it but it feels frustrating. She has more free time than me. 

I want my siblings to work more like i do on this business. They spent this evening with their partners while i was at home trying to figure out how to fix some errors and other shit related to the business. I feel frustrated trying to do this as fast as i can but being met with this behavior. I need to do those pics myself if i want to list those products asap. She arrived home after meeting with her boyfriend and got upset when i told her to make those pics. Same for my brother. 

I feel stupid. Here i am, wasting my free time trying to make this business work while my siblings hang out with their partners. I feel frustrated for wasting my time trying to make this shit work while they are having fun. I am considering skipping some trips with my siblings to save more for this business. I feel upset for not selling anything since we started. 

I feel frustrated not earning more while working 9-6 and using my free time to make this new business work. My siblings dont seem to care much. They are making more than me with less effort. I feel stupid. I am ready to work more but i am not doing it. I can really make more money if i work for myself or for other people. 

I wasted this evening trying to make this business to make a little progress while my siblings went out with their partners. Looks like i am the stupid one here. They make more than me and i work more than them. Not fair. Man, why didnt i spend my night watching some tv series? Why did i waste it trying to make this shit work for all of us?

Met with a client from my family's business on my way home. He told me how the sales guy from the agency i work for made him an offer for 1000-2000 euros but he considered it too expensive for now. Man, some of our clients really pay that much per month. Meanwhile we, the employees work on 20 such accounts even if we make our salary from 1 account. I feel even more frustrated. Maybe my focus isnt in the right place. Maybe i should look more into freelancing or smth.

I arrived at work today and i was afraid to get a call from an angry client. I felt very frustrated feeling this. I want to make more money so i really need to deal with this shit. Maybe i should ask for more clients. Make it more stressful and harder.

Not feeling the best for now and i havent finished uploading all info on the new marketplace. Maybe i should ask my siblings to do it as well. 

Heyyy

That Swedish girl i was talking about said she;s super busy to date this week, I feel like she is not interested anymore and i wont try anymore. The girl i met 2 weeks didnt say anything and i wont bother her either. Both arent really looking forward to date me so i dont need to message them at all.

I turned tinder off again. I struggle with conversation over there. 

Was ok at work, my clients dont bother me for now. 

B|We got our first REAL ORDER today around noon! Moreover, at 17:00 we got another order.:D I am so excited. We figure out how to make a real order done. The fake ordered returned because i made 2 awbs. We are sending all three orders tomorrow. I feel more optimistic now. While i was at work i started having doubts. What if people wont actually use their real money to buy these shit products? Turns out people do buy shit indeed. Looking forward to sell more hehe.

I was thinking to ask for another client in a week or so. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

The call with the client was ok but i was really anxious. I should have thought for a little what campaigns can i make. I didnt take action after the call 2 weeks ago. I just said the account doesnt work fuck it. 

We didnt have any orders yesterday. I checked the platform over and over again. But today we had another conversion. My siblings where home and took care of the order. 

I stopped asking my sister for those pictures. She feels resistant to make them. I get it. I made them myself. I was also resistant to use paint again after not working with it since high school. I changed some pics and now i am waiting to see if they get approved. 

I was feeling frustrated waiting for her to make them and getting upset when she would hang out with her BF or do anything but prepare those pics. I gave up bothering her and did it myself faster. 

I asked my sister to make a tik tok with some products but she felt resistant to make them. I let her alone and did it myself. Nice. It looks pretty good. I recorded my screen while watching a yt video of the product. Cropped and added a text. Hehe. I was so excited. 

I added 2 more products for Bulgaria and Hungary. 

I am trying to figure out if i should date now or not. I turned tinder off again. I am thinking to stop fapping and watching hot girls on tinder and Instagram in order to boost my focus. 

Olivia Rodrigo - logical (Official Lyric Video)

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Yesterday i went to the office again and i implemented 2 campaigns on tik tok. I also needed help with some more stuff and my supervisor helped me fast. He reminded me about calling some clients. 

We didnt have more orders. I added more products on the platform and felt frustrated the process doesn't go faster. I skipped the cooking class to work on this business this morning. Worked on it all day. Went outside just a little bit. 

I remembered how to use some tools in paint to edit these pics. The secondary pics i uploaded are shit. I finished a few of those pics in no time. 

I need to add some more products and move faster. I told my sister to modify a pic in paint but it takes too long again so i will do it myself. 

My brother told me to stop uploading new products and just wait. He is afraid we wont manage to send a bigger volume of packages. I dont think so and me and my sister calmed him down. He don't have that many products anyways. 

I asked my brother to do the on boarding on some other platform. He feels resistant so i have to do it. I dont want to wait for them to feel like doing it. 

Overall, i am making progress. I turned off tinder again. I am not sure anymore if i should use my little time to go on dates or actually work. I should choose both i think. Not sure. The girls i manged to speak for a few days from there arent as hot as i want. I need to improve my conversation skills to actually be worth the time of going to a date. 

I am proud of myself. I am really making a difference in my life and i am growing so much, both at work and with this business. I am really going hard but i can go harder. 

I need to improve my speaking as well. I notice ppl have to ask me what i said in order to understand what i said. I see a small improvement. 

I saw a video online on how to have more drive and he recommended to stop fapping since is a cheap dopamine reward and is very strong. I didnt watch porn* this year but i did fap to pics of hot girls. I need to cut this as well. Is the same thing.

Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (Official Music Video)

Edited by Everyday

Hello,

Went to bed late and fapped. I couldn't abstain. Didn't feel too well afterwards.

I made my first ad campaign on the platform we put most of our products. Some our of products have high interest - why not promote them some more?

We made more tik toks and the one from last night hit 1050 views today. Just one person clicked on our link. Hmm. Maybe the price is too high. Idk. But people are interested in those products. I am impatient to sell more. Worked all day on the terrace to edit pics, add products, make ads and so on.

Our tik tok ads account got suspended. Not sure why. Maybe the video used wasnt good enough. 

I am admiring the creators on tik tok for putting content out. I am shocked how the most retarded videos have thousands of views. They are really putting work in. Indeed, you cant go out all the time and make a lot of money. You need to go overtime. 

People buy the new products we are selling not the ones which already exist on that platform. Maybe the other sites sold those products just because of their brand.

Im going to iron some clothes for next week. I figured out i can do the diction breathing exercise while meditating. Awesome.

I worked out yesterday. Nice. I was quite frustrated but i feel better now. I am waiting for those ads to start.

I understand a little better what our clients go through with their businesses. This client who complains spent a ton on a website, stocks and now ads and agency fee to sell his products. I feel sorry for him He had just 9 orders so far. I feel sorry for him. Now i am also frustrated im not selling more and i didnt even pay for ads yet.

I know that starting a business is stressful etc but man, i want to see results faster. I have a lots of doubts. 

Asked my brother to do the on-boarding on another platform and he spent all day with his GF. My sister recorded some videos for tik tok. I will ask my brother to do some shit for this business as well even if it takes longer and im impatient. 

I finally went to the drugstore and got the hepatitis vaccine. Also, i bought some medicine for my dermatitis. 

I am in owe of the opportunities available on tik tok and ecomm. I need to keep testing products. I need to make some more ads and list some more products.

Edited by Everyday

Hey

I cooked last Sunday for the whole week. Im proud of myself. 

I did more work and finished my tasks. I was busy helping my colleagues and i didn't take care of my own clients. I feel tired. 

I went to the cooking class and afterwards i asked that girl out by messaging her on wapp. She didn't even read my message. At least i asked :))))

We had another order and the first return request. Not sure why. I lowered the price since people are watching these products but arent buying. Maybe is because of the price. I dont know.  

No body bought any of the other products. Maybe is because is too hot outside and people aren't staying at home that much. Fashion clients at work are also fucking up big time since they are not selling as well.

I started ads on the platform. Just with a small amount. I thought it will look like google ads but is very primitive. I got banned on tik tok ads because of looking like a bad actor. They didnt clarify it. Pff. Pathetic. I can make ads from the tik tok app tho. 

I am looking forward to see if we sell on black Friday and the upcoming weeks. The cost per click will raise due to everyone making ads. 

I stopped talking with a girl i didnt like that much on tinder. I am trying to actually go out with a girl worth it the time.

Today i celebrate a month since i made my first credit card. I am looking forward to see if my score is going up. I repaid back all i spent. 

Edited by Everyday

On 10/25/2023 at 11:41 PM, Everyday said:

Today i celebrate a month since i made my first credit card. I am looking forward to see if my score is going up. I repaid back all i spent. 

I dont know if the amount of money on the card will reset or not. It says i still owe 0.00 since last month. Weird. 

I stopped talking with a girl i didnt like that much on tinder. I am trying to actually go out with a girl worth it the time.

Spoke with some more girls and just one of them still texts me. I dont know what i am doing wrong when speaking with them. 

Learned some more stuff at work. Things calmed down a now. I messaged all clients and i took care of the client who was complaining. I dont have crazy clients like my colleagues. Maybe i should ask for another client. It has been over a month since i got all these new clients. 

I am looking forward to see if we sell on black Friday and the upcoming weeks. The cost per click will raise due to everyone making ads. 

We sold 4 more products. More products finally got validated and posted on the platform. Nice, waited for weeks for some of those products.

Asked my siblings to upload some products as well. My brother told my sis to do it and she didnt. They spent their weekend with their partners. I understand they are lazy and resistant but still... Do more! At least they took care of packages. I  expect from them to work like i do. I arrived home frustrated i dont earn more and dont have time to work more. 

My sister spent her day not doing much at work but still didnt upload those products. My brother spent all night with his GF and hanging out with my sister while i was in my room adding those products. I feel stupid. I should earn more since i have all this drive and free time. 

My brother is complaining that i go to work too often now. I dont understand his problem with this. I will ask him again to add those products as well. He says that i should stay home and take care of the business if smth happens. Lol. He has trauma from working with dad. 

Maybe wasnt so smart doing a business with them. I thought they will work harder. I am struggling to literally add some products on those websites for weeks. I should have asked for help sooner. It is frustrating to see them not being on board 100%. I really want to make it work. 

Arrived home, ate, added products, exercised, cleaned my room and nothing else. I should have more patience. I am wondering if i should focus on smth else tho.

Went to our accountant and i got so frustrated he doesn't know what we are doing. He explained to me how i basically got all those products by avoiding tax. I should have added the company name and identification number instead of my own name. I should have asked for some papers from the boarder. I will fix this. 

Went to the mountains this weekend with my high school friends. Three people cancelled last minute. Two of them just didnt like the accommodation. Lots of drama. Other friends refused to take the train so there was someone who had to come by train. I didnt want to let that guy alone so took the train with him. He was sick and didnt sleep. Got so high that we thought he will die. I was really scared. 

I want to grow faster. I did lots of progress but i can do more and can do better. I am feeling i am not earning as much as i should. I have the potential to work harder

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Today we had THREE ORDERS! I was so happy i was humping around the house. I was really discouraged yesterday and now we had more orders than ever so far. We need to discuss how to order more soon.

Learned new things at work but spent lots of time doing other colleagues tasks. 

A girl from work from our department just quit today. I had no idea. Another girl quit this Monday. The girl from our department said she doesnt have enough work to do and feels like wasting time. She said she had to learn a lot in a short time and it was too much. Her grandparents are sick.

Came home from work and cooked, exercises and did some diction exercises.