Spinoza

Awareness can be a curse

8 posts in this topic

I noticed that People who are philosophical are either wise or insane

When i look for this kind of content, there is a lot of people who are so wise, people who think deeply .... and also many "weird" who mix spirituality, mental illness..etc

some people in society don't have questions, they don't feel the need to improve or to understand more and they are for real more happy because of theirs ignorance, so lucky

I think we look to rise our consciousness cause we feel more mental pain/existential crisis  than the average person and we want to avoid it cause we did not found a meaning, the average person already has a meaning in life and he is deeply involving in it 

What do you think ?

Edited by Spinoza

@Spinoza The dream has to turn into a nightmare to grow a distaste for it, right?

And about ignorant people being happy; if you're living in a developed country, have decent regular food, education, health services etc. you're probably the highest happiness standard of at least 100ks of people worldwide. But the irony is, only you get to see your own shit, no one else.

''The grass always looks greener on the other side''

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Spinoza Lots of people have lots of meaning, and none of them have one. If you can tell me the difference between wise & insane, you’ll see I’m one or the other, but you’re one too. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

yes, this calmness sure is crazy.

The body twitching i had, that dissapeared sure is crazy.

The relaxation i experience yesterday sure is a curse

People who seem philosophical tend to not be philosophical and are just full of shit, ignorant, and closed-minded. All because you read and study philosophy doesn't make you someone who practices philosophy and implement those insights from the practice into your daily life.

@Spinoza Try to stop being aware of everything! Lower your awareness if you can. I bet you can't and even if you did then you truly only wanted to be unaware and there lies your newfound happiness. When you realize you can't stop, is it possible that you just are not aware enough to see why you see it as a negative? What negative thought patterns rule your day that you can't even face?

@Spinoza  One of the first thing I noticed when starting to wake up...it is a rrrreally bad idéa to let other people know.

As @kieranperez pointed out, there are many posers. ...and they feel threatened by the real thing. Their babbel impresses the numbies&conformies.....but to somebody that is actually awake...they just babbel.

Maybe it is my enviroments that I live in, but it is best to pretend to be asleep. "the nail that sticks out gets hammered"...or something like that.

So, I would add a third group to your list.....the cloaked ones.

Awareness is awareness. To say it’s a curse implies their is no awareness. ?