moon777light

How do i increase my circulation?

9 posts in this topic

I am not looking for temporary symptom fixing, such as exercise. I used to do intense workouts for years but even that didnt help.

Back in high school it started with having cold hands and cold feet. Then first few years of college i started getting blue finger nails. Now, my actual toes look blue and occasionally tips of fingers. 

What is the root cause of this? I take super hot showers, the intense workouts, and i drink 1-3 cups of hot tea daily, but nothing helps. Anyone have any insights/tips? i was thinking about starting cold showers/cold therapy

bonus for any people into esoterica, do you know whats the vibrational cause of this, regarding emotional patterns? 

Edited by moon777light

I've got a fun alternative therapy. Have you heard of earthing?

The kingdom of heaven is within.

Exercise is overrated, especially "intense workouts" which can be too stressful. How much physical activity do you get in most days though? Getting plenty of movement in is not a short-term solution, it's a necessity. 

Realize that most of our ancestors were outside moving a TON throughout the day, to fetch water, gather food, migrate to new areas, set up shelter etc etc (although they weren't engaging in intense workouts). And these are the people we inherited our genes from. Our genes "expect" us to live in a similar environment and engage in similar behaviors, including PLENTY of movement. Walking is about as good as it gets here, the more the better. Can be difficult to find the time but the effects are worth it, and it's an excellent time to listen to music, podcasts, practice mindfulness etc. Also pro tip: while you're walking, breathe exclusively through your nostrils, softly and calmly.

Really the root cause of most health problems might be our divorce from nature. Damn agricultural revolution. Which reminds me, getting proper amounts of sunlight would be very helpful as well. 

Also second the earthing recommendation, and blue fingers and toes sounds pretty serious and like a possible iron deficiency. 

As for emotions, I'm not sure other than to say yes they're intimately related to blood flow patterns 

emotion-image-map-fb.jpg

(happiness and love are looking pretty good)

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

My mum has this, she's been diagnosed with "Raynaud's phenomenon, it's a disorder that causes decreased blood flow to the fingers. ... Symptoms of Raynaud's include fingers that turn pale or white then blue when exposed to cold, or during stress or emotional upset. They then red when the hands are warmed."

@moon777light Definitely get checked out medically, bloodwork for possible vitamin/mineral deficiencies etc. As for something easy that can improve circulation, just feeling parts of the body more and putting your attention on them can help that. Check out Peter Ralston's Zen Body-Being. But again, first concern should be seeing a doctor.

circucaps by sanhelios

or

leg veins by natures way

these will increase circulation for 3-6hours

Edited by raskolnikov