Charlotte

Coming off Prescription Medication

35 posts in this topic

Today is my first day Prescription Medication free for 6 years. 

I've been on Morphine daily up untill today (haven't gone cold turkey just reduced gradually) due to Chronic pain. 

I feel I owe my gratitude to @Leo Gura and to myself because without PD/consciousness work this wouldn't of been possible. 

I do have a question, (was unsure where to post this) I know your not medical professionals but I thought I'd ask just incase. Would there be any type of ego hold onto eliminating the medication? If so, any idea what to watch out for? Curious to see if the ego would respond to eliminating medication on the psychological level. 

Thanks all ♥️

12 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Today is my first day Prescription Medication free for 6 years. 

I've been on Morphine daily up untill today (haven't gone cold turkey just reduced gradually) due to Chronic pain. 

I feel I owe my gratitude to @Leo Gura and to myself because without PD/consciousness work this wouldn't of been possible. 

I do have a question, (was unsure where to post this) I know your not medical professionals but I thought I'd ask just incase. Would there be any type of ego hold onto eliminating the medication? If so, any idea what to watch out for? Curious to see if the ego would respond to eliminating medication on the psychological level. 

Thanks all ♥️

From my experience and talking to many expert doctors the best way is to ease off them as in less and less every day until you the amount is so small its pointless to dose. You can also introduce herbal alternatives to ease with the transitioning. Maybe try turmeric(curcumin) with a little black pepper or better buy a pre-made bio-available form in capsules or whatever but using common sense of course lower to higher doses as the prescription drug goes from higher to lower. One of the best natural pain herbal medications is CBD oil if that's available and legal i highly recommend it.

You could also juice herbs like turmeric, ginger, cannabis and a few others in their natural raw form and make a potent shot to deal with pain naturally.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

From my experience and talking to many expert doctors the best way is to ease off them as in less and less every day until you the amount is so small its pointless to dose

I did do :)

Thanks for advice plutes (?) you know your stuff don't you! I'll research everything you've shared. Thank you SO much ?

2 hours ago, Charlotte said:

I did do :)

Thanks for advice plutes (?) you know your stuff don't you! I'll research everything you've shared. Thank you SO much ?

Hehe most welcome and yeah hehe sometimes i feel i know too much.. gotta be careful they might put me in a mental institute :P Have a wonderful journey <3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

As of January this year I'm finally off all prescription medication since I was 5 (I'm about to be 23). Was on 6 medications and on ADHD medication for 17 years. 

@pluto , if I wanted to juice curcumin, ginger etc where abouts on the internet would I be able to find instructions? I'm genuinely contemplating buying the ingredients and taking them as like a shot but I'm completely new to juicing herb's, a newb ?

@Charlotte

Its quite simple you can just do a quick search on the web "natural pain killing shots" or "natural pain killing herbs" then make your own combinations ect... A slow juicer works best keeping the nutrients in tact but any will do.

Here is an idea

6078ece856e8f560853b8f00999766c3.jpg

288fefd31714fc786039881f5edfc4d3--healing-herbs-natural-healing.jpg

And you can add whatever herb for your condition or situation and try that if none of the above simply can search on google "Natural herb pain for (....) ect... and do some research and find which herbs work best then add them to your shot.  Keep it simple at the start, try it then slowly add more or less and find what one works best and makes you feel best :)

Another good natural painkiller similar to morphine is wild lettuce

http://www.askaprepper.com/similar-morphine-best-natural-painkiller-grows-backyard/

Or you could also add something like this this to your daily regime as an extra supplement if your pain is bad. This one is more fight night time and sleep but there are many others you can snoop around on iherb.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Gaia-Herbs-Turmeric-Supreme-Pain-P-M-60-Vegetarian-Liquid-Phyto-Caps/56835

Did you know that human saliva contains a chemical called (Opiorphin) a natural painkiller far more effective than morphine. Now you know why children naturally lick their wounds :)

Nature knows best.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

My pleasure :)

29683105_2209815149034794_4791690979725803520_n.jpg

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto  Why can't you live local to me ?? I'd be picking your brain daily for all the information (and probably annoy you ?)

30 minutes ago, pluto said:

Did you know that human saliva contains a chemical called (Opiorphin) a natural painkiller far more effective than morphine. Now you know why children naturally lick their wounds

mind blown!

15 minutes ago, pluto said:

My pleasure :)

29683105_2209815149034794_4791690979725803520_n.jpg

This I can fully agree with through direct experience ? I was on anti depressants for a few years. 

Thanks again Pluto for your time, you know I appreciate it ^_^♥️

8 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@pluto  Why can't you live local to me ?? I'd be picking your brain daily for all the information (and probably annoy you ?)

mind blown!

This I can fully agree with through direct experience ? I was on anti depressants for a few years. 

Thanks again Pluto for your time, you know I appreciate it ^_^♥️

Well that's the paradox of life, if someones always there for us, we wont ever learn ourselves ;) I know :P take care

B R E A T H E

18 hours ago, moon777light said:

@kieranperez how did you do it? ?

I did it by not taking them anymore lol

18 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@kieranperez

Fuck!!!... Awesome lad!!! ???

\m/

@kieranperez i never would have guessed ¬¬

also when it comes to turmeric shots, adding a bit of fat like coconut oil increases absorption of the nutrients!