khalifa

Dry fasting heals everything

39 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, khalifa said:

@Nahm

can you link the documentary? according to cole he doesn't recommend going over a week, 5 is his recommended safe use of hard dry fasting  no water contact no showers/washing hands either.

Don't mean to be rude brother but do you really think its wise following a guy with mental/emotional imbalances?

Here is someone who is a great guide with almost a decade of experience in fasting he also goes around the world doing 10 day cleansing processes following the protocol below the video. He also done 1 year without food and 8 days without food & water to prove science and the doctors wrong which was recorded under 24/7 surveillance.

I would be careful with the guy above, Ray on the other hand is a true master on this topic.

5cd2bdbe840fe66a9814f1540574eac7_659X456_1.png

Just looking out for people here, i know everyone has their own teachers and paths leaving this here anyway because its more sensible. Especially when it comes to something that can be dangerous if not respected and done properly with a balanced mindset and heart.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

8 hours ago, pluto said:

Distilled or purified water is always best when doing a fast because it removes all inorganic minerals from the body. Iceland water is my favorite spring or mineral water i wished i lived there. As long as its roughly 050ppm that should be soft enough for a good water fast i wouldn't sweat it but distilled/purified being 000 - 003ppm roughly is said to be even better for fasting but general drinking water you're fresh springs are one of the best places in the world :P

If you have no access to distilled/reverse/purified ect... then by all means go for it i am sure it will be great as long as your water is sourced from pristine fresh springs and soft as you say or mentioned above :) This is my favorite water right now https://icelandicglacial.com/

Sadly its $3 a bottle here in Australia at most stores so i only by it as a treat and alternate between my distiller. VOSS water is pretty good too, very soft. I know its nowhere the freshness you get but we gotta live with what we got.

My original reply got deleted. -_-

Anyway, so I can expect 0-70ppm from our tap water. It's formed the same way as that glacial water as far as I know (a more accurate name would be lava rock water lol). I might go with that, if I don't find a cheap enough and easy enough way to distill it. I'm frugal a.t.m.

Funny how I take these things for granted, and look with envy towards more southern lands with their local fresh fruits and veggies varieties and night/day length consistency and warmth. :P

Just now, Huginn said:

My original reply got deleted. -_-

Anyway, so I can expect 0-70ppm from our tap water. It's formed the same way as that glacial water as far as I know (a more accurate name would be lava rock water lol). I might go with that, if I don't find a cheap enough and easy enough way to distill it. I'm frugal a.t.m.

Funny how I take these things for granted, and look with envy towards more southern lands with their local fresh fruits and veggies varieties and night/day length consistency and warmth. :P

You live in one of the best places in the world, be proud i would swap in a heart beat :P

B R E A T H E

@pluto  Hehe, Australia sounds super good to me! I get all starry eyed, thinking about sunny beeches and stuff thinking about it. Let's just trade perspectives and be happy where we are. :P

@pluto

1 hour ago, pluto said:

Don't mean to be rude brother but do you really think its wise following a guy with mental/emotional imbalances?

I would be careful with the guy above, Ray on the other hand is a true master on this topic.

Just looking out for people here, i know everyone has their own teachers and paths leaving this here anyway because its more sensible. Especially when it comes to something that can be dangerous if not respected and done properly with a balanced mindset and heart.

I'm open minded to me cole seems fine, he has some interesting experiments here and there as proof, hence why i wanted to compare his sources/results with the documentary.

I still think his protocols are fine, will give a listen to your link, thanks for linking i appreciate it, still waiting for nahm's linking post too.

the breatharian hacks sound interesting ;)

Edited by khalifa

@khalifa It might be The Science of Fasting. It was a place run by Asian woman primarily.   I’m not sure. I looked and that’s all that’s coming up. I’ll post it if I find it later. When I mentioned 20 -30 days, it was with round the clock care at a facility only for fasting. I don’t mean to imply anyone should do this at home. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Interesting. Saw this thread last night after dinner and decided to try a dry fast on a whim. I'm 17 hours into it now, with the intention of pushing it to 36 hours. Maybe 48 if it feels okay, but not beyond that since it's my first time.

I've done several moderate-length water fasts before and have been keto for a few months, so I wasn't worried about jumping in without prep. Previously my two longest water fasts were 120 hours. 

So far I don't feel anything unusual, besides the fact that I'm "thirsty," yet when I check, I have no trouble producing plenty of saliva. This perceived thirst is probably psychological. Not unexpected, considering this is probably the longest period of time I've gone without having something to drink in literally my entire life. 

On 4/4/2018 at 6:10 PM, pluto said:

Distilled or purified water is always best when doing a fast because it removes all inorganic minerals from the body. Iceland water is my favorite spring or mineral water i wished i lived there. As long as its roughly 050ppm that should be soft enough for a good water fast i wouldn't sweat it but distilled/purified being 000 - 003ppm roughly is said to be even better for fasting but general drinking water you're fresh springs are one of the best places in the world :P

I don't understand why removing inorganic minerals from your body would be considered a good thing. I was always under the impression that fresh and natural spring water is ideal for consumption (even during a fast) expressly because it contains trace minerals, and water fasting protocols (e.g. from Jason Fung) often advise people to add some sea salt or Himalayan salt to their water. Basic electrolytes like sodium, potassium, magnesium, etc. are necessary for proper cellular function (as long as they exist in the correct ratios in the body) and are not something to detox.

I always avoid distilled and reverse osmosis water because it's completely denuded of everything. Thus when this empty water enters your system, it literally has to leech minerals out of your cells and your bones via diffusion to remove the chemical gradient. Then you piss away all your valuable electrolytes, and feel like crap during a fast because now your cells are depleted of the stuff that they require for proper signalling and water balance. 

@Kisame Andrew Norton Webber is your man if you wish to finalize the answers to your questions. He explains it best. This link may help but he also has many youtube videos if that is an easier way for you to take in information http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/

Our bodies are infinitely intelligent, it can function on its own without nothing for quite a long period. What our modern ways of teaching taught us are quite behind and fear-based on the true masters out there.

The leeching of minerals out of your cells is a myth, it only leeching out ones that are not endogenous in the body thus why distilled/purified water is preferred (when fasting). People who have done 60-90 days on distilled water and a general healthy diet/lifestyle have even reversed grey hair drinking 3-4 liters a day because the body is cleaning itself out and flushing out many deep stored toxins that cannot be flushed out as efficiently with regular water.

Personally from experience and the knowledge i have i know that spring is best when you are already at optimal health. Distilled/purified is best when you wanna detox and fast but at the end of the day both will work and do you good. You just do what works or feels best for you. No sweat :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Nahm  I understand just curious to see different reported stories from different sides, Feel free to drop it whenever you manage to come across it or not.

@pluto

What do you think of the sugar craze? hear out the start of the vid

vs

Edited by khalifa

Sadhguru is using common universal sense. Personally when i eat more fruits i feel more alive. Yeah they say its cause all the sugar but those who say that simply don't understand how nature works.

B R E A T H E

Well, I think the choice of juice should be approached carefully. I now live in San Francisco and quite often order organic juice cleanse. I think this is the easiest option with buying juice for these purposes. In addition, the juice is quite tasty. Where do you buy juice?

Just to give you a short peak into my experience with dry fasting for 2 days,

I lost my half of the brain. I lost my all ability to focus on whatever ego wants. Which has it's counter benefits such as having hard time on when you need to concantrate i.e work and job. But the great benefit of that is that the lost part is replaced by something new. And powerful. I won't tell you what it is, go and experiement, bring it to your experiement and reality. 

EDIT: People started to notice me as stupid or retard or mental. Because now on I'd say I 99% approach differently and more calmly on things/events/occasions than most people. Ego doesn't understand this. Ego will make fun out of you. People don't understand this. Sometimes I have hard time relating or reasoning to give my energy to some topics. i.e lost interest in social interactions. But when you see the huge benefit of this, when you begin to see it. Man. Words cannot describe how amazing that is. Yes I'm mental and saw the god's face that's why I had to be mental. I had to be all surrounding.

Asides that If "I" wanted to I would whip them so hard with this all knowledge but I simply observe how I am stupid and how people judges me and that's more fun than shattering their ego.. which I used to do all the time back in past while I was not doing spiritual work and i.e old me.

Edited by non_nothing

It is a great tool. But Kundalini is just superior healing wise. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 4/5/2018 at 2:35 AM, khalifa said:

@Nahm

can you link the documentary? according to cole he doesn't recommend going over a week, 5 is his recommended safe use of hard dry fasting  no water contact no showers/washing hands either.

That video is hysterical. No way I'd do a hard dry fast. Soft only. Just finished day 3 of a 7 day. If you want to keep weight off stay away from sugars. I follow the Phoenix Protocol by August Dunning. 

I read the book The Phoenix Protocol by August Dunning. Former Nasa space station engineer, chemist and physicist. It recommends soft dry fasting. I am doing my first dry fast at the recommendation of a friend who'd done a 7 day. I read the book. Had my brother who's a registered dietician read it and verify the scientific parts of it. I am the son of a 90 year old 55+ year nutritionist, I am a nutritional consultant so I have a good baseline and support system. So far my biggest hurdle to overcome after hunger is boredom. I am used to being VERY active and taking it THIS easy is driving me crazy. I will post my post fast results on here.

It's not the starvation that heals, it's the fact that you've gone days without eating carbohydrate-loaded unnatural garbage food.

1 hour ago, Village said:

It's not the starvation that heals, it's the fact that you've gone days without eating carbohydrate-loaded unnatural garbage food.

If it was only so simple. 

Interesting stuff. Maybe I should start fasting during Ramadan again ?:D

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi