Mondsee

For all those PUAs out there, proud of having slept with hundreds of women

10 posts in this topic

don't mind PUAs. mankind deeply sick overall.

the best one can do is build a beautiful family on top of the highest human values: virtues.

unborn Truth

It all depends on what you want. Some guys and girls want to explore many sexual possibilities, others care more for a long-term relationship with one partner (which are difficult to maintain after several years, anyhow).

@brovakhiin

7 hours ago, brovakhiin said:

lol. it doesn't fucking matter dude.

Why doesn't it matter? I'd like to raise a high quality family one day.

Sometimes it is a good thing to take advice from people that seen and done both perspectives.

Sure, one can construct all kinds of logical mazes and add value&PC beliefs to anything.

....but.....looking att Mr. Sadhguru....I really doubt that he lived the life of a player.

Sure, I can see the appeal of somebody who failed in a certain area, that they desired, to need somebody to tell them that it was a good thing.

I could be a good thing, but it also could be a weak ego protecting itself.

There is a saying: "One persons garbage is another persons gold".......maybe the journey of life should be personalized? Rather then judged and determined by other people, whom try to make you live their life?  So banging alot of kittens might be the right thing for some and having bad hairgrooming and a smelly loincloth is the right thing for someone else.

On 01/04/2018 at 8:28 PM, brovakhiin said:

@Barbarian Number 8 Spot on

Shame how pickup gets a bad rep despite it being the most powerful self-actualization tool there is when utilized smartly and combined with some spirituality.

Keep meditating on a cushion and spiritually bypassing, homies!

@brovakhiinSo you say if a guy starts working out and reads about psychological manipulation of women, completely discarding his true self, trying to force his personality in the social circle of nightlife, because his only purpose is to hump as many other humans sexual organs as possible for the pleasure created by this act by the brain, this is the most powerful self-actualization? wow

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

7 hours ago, brovakhiin said:

I'm sorry you're choosing to stay stuck with your narrow-minded and misinformed opinion :(

then you have nothing to be sorry for ;)

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@brovakhiin

On 4/1/2018 at 8:44 PM, brovakhiin said:

it doesn't matter from an absolute standpoint. if it matters to you, that's great. we all have the liberty to choose what matters to us, except this so-called enlightened guy over there is making a massive, uninformed generalisation on PUAs, judging mankind to be "sick", and making his own personal values to be some objective, holy grail. 

Ah, I see. I interpreted your comment as a nihilistic post for some reason. From what I gathered from your post, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Let people have the liberty to do as they please (unless if it involves harming others).

The variety is delicious! Somewhere there is a guy wanting to pick up a chick, and somehwhere there is a chick wanting to be picked up. Somewhere there is a someone wanting to start a family, and a potential partner who wants the same. Somewhere, there is a couple who wants both, and somewhere a couple who wants neither. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Damn, dis is a open wound. Remember every should will fire back in your face, its just a matter of time.