Torkys

Infinite Intelligence is flowing through me almost non-stop

24 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

A combination of events which I will describe in detail later on caused me to be able to channel Infinite Intelligence almost non-stop. When I am alone, I can focus on a problem and let consciousness do the work for me and I get much more clarity on an issue.

Even though I had similar "abilities" before, this has become really pronounced this week. A few days ago was doing this exercise to find my life purpose when I hit a point where two seemingly contradicting life purposes popped up. I had the intuitive urge to shut down my laptop and go to a dark room and to meditate. What happened was astounding - consciousness itself assembled the 9 values I had into 2 big ones, Authenticity and Understanding. I saw how these values guided my life since I was 4 or 5 years old - I almost started crying. After that, I put my attention on how these values are connected but I didn't get my answer.

After that, I watched Leo's video on loneliness and a video by a Hungarian guru I stumbled on titled "Silence speaks" (A csend beszél) detailing the spiritual properties and intelligence of silence. After that I was hooked - I have been sitting alone in silence for hours since 3 days ago. Clarity around my life purpose has increased radically - the two values got connected leaving me mumbling "What the actual fuck, no fucking way!", I brought 2 values back into my arsenal, and I have a vision that almost makes me cry -, insights come to me effortlessly, and I have a clear direction to move towards.

I am being guided by Infinite Intelligence right this very second - it decided on writing this post, on the amount of ice I had in my drink, on the music I listen to right now and this whole post is being written from Infinite Intelligence as well.

Did anyone experience a similar thing? What can you tell me about it? How the fuck did this get here? What do you say - how to make the most out of if this is just a temporary thing?

Also, if you have any questions about Infinite Intelligence, feel free to ask.

Thanks for reading this and greetings from the Universe :)

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Thanks @Torkys for sharing that!!! Appreciated. I need to do that, really.

Thanks again.

:-)

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I'm interested to know what you did to get to this state

10 minutes ago, Pernani said:

I'm interested to know what you did to get to this state

Even though I am not clear how I got to this state, I will try my best to break down my journey that brought me to this state.

I have had a strong intuition since I was like 8 years old manifesting in different forms but the earlier forms were unpure and infused with ego - I am 15 now. Developing your intuition is essential.

If you achieve this, you will be using the intelligence of consciousness - which is hard to believe until you experience it. This means purifying yourself to be connected to Being for Being itself without wanting anything from it. Reason is essentially intuition (the intelligent property of consciousness) - the only thing separating you from Infinite Intelligence is the rigidity of your mind and your beliefs. I have meditated for a year now using the Do Nothing technique which was really important for setting up the connection. Authenticity is the source of all spiritual purification and my number one value is authenticity - I embraced it as a lifestyle.

Despite the fact that I have useless activities and habits in my life, I am somehow able to break through the crap, most likely I unconsciously anchored Infinite Intelligence to being alone. I think being alone is a great way to get this to work but this is just a theory - if any of you have done a retreat and experienced this, let me know.

@abrakamowse You are welcome :) Now you have my "guide" to achieve it if you don't know how.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

That sounds amazing! 

When this hits you in the face it's crazy, chocking and unbelievable. 

What I'm more interested in is your age and your passion for your life purpose! Keep meditating and stay conscious. And you are absolutely right that being alone is the greatest thing for Truth to penetrate our being. 

I'm happy for you and it's amazing to see the new generation getting so clear so early in life.

Much love

Edited by cirkussmile

@Torkys You actually ARE the infinite intelligence.  Funny thing is that I've been experiencing it also.  It comes out of nowhere.

5 hours ago, Torkys said:

@abrakamowse You are welcome :) Now you have my "guide" to achieve it if you don't know how.

Cool! Thanks! 

I did the exercise, but the first thing it came to my mind was that my purpose was to be happy.

And I felt immediately that if I am happy, it means that whatever I am doing it will be Ok. So I stopped there, no need to search for more goals or purposes. Lol...

That was my whole list.

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

On a similar state 24/7.

Keep going, Hail Breath!

What you call authenticity I call discernment. I gained it by working through my beliefs, following the truth that there was much more out there than what I was lead to believe. It takes time, and I even refined my discernment by talking to others and helping them along the path.

@Pernani I don't how if it was the combination of the indirect way you asked and your profile picture but I was like this when you asked that question xD:

egoismell.png

By the way, while I was listening to Leo's video about Islam and he talked about channeling, I looked it up, I found a guide to automatic writing. It is very similar to what I do but I don't write shit down.

So apparently I already know how to channel :ph34r:

Edited by Torkys

Did you take any IQ tests or solve puzzles etc...

I am curious as to how much intelligence it increased in you ?

@captainamerica I can't notice any difference in my intelligence when it comes to everyday life because this is just a state that I can get into. However, I did a case study on myself just for you to test my problem-solving skills with and without Infinite Intelligence. So I present to you:

The first ever amateur case study done on the Actualized.org forum (as far as I know)

If I would have solved puzzles, it would have been a challenge to generate unique puzzles each time I solve a puzzle so didn't bother with that option. The game I thought would be the best at determining if Infinite Intelligence really increased my problem-solving abilities is Tetris.

Hypothesis: Playing a game of Tetris using Infinite Intelligence will get the player more points on average than playing without it. (Holy shit, I take this way too seriously)

So I first played 5 games of Tetris "normally" and after that, I played 5 games using Infinite intelligence. I made sure that it is as "objective" as possible and I leave no room for placebo. So here are the results:

study.png

As you can see, on average with Infinite Intelligence ("II") got 38% more points than the one without it.

So, according to this "study", I will increase my intelligence by 38% if I fully embody Infinite Intelligence :D

On 3/31/2018 at 10:31 AM, Torkys said:

Did anyone experience a similar thing? What can you tell me about it? How the fuck did this get here? What do you say - how to make the most out of if this is just a temporary thing?

Ya, it’s pretty inspiring isn’t it?

it isn’t as unlocked nor as infinite as you think ;)

intuition probably helped. But the better answer is you’re whole life is what led up to the present moment. As well as the history of all that shaped your life. 

If it seems to slip away be patient and work for it and itll come back eventually. Remember, there is no urgency to anything. Breathe in and center yourself and be present, or you won’t get anything done ? 

@alyra Thanks! :)

@Torkys Thank you for the answer.

You said that infinite intelligence is flowing through you non-stop.What kind and quality of insights have you been getting all this while ? And,did it also increase your logical/deductive powers  ?

Any examples you might add to throw more light on the above two questions ?

@Torkys I know exactly how this feels.I have experienced it myself.It was a little spontaneous.I was deep breathing in order to relax the muscular tension of my body when suddenly it felt like POP...everything collapsed kinda of.Alot of my Ego went away, not all of it but alot.At first i had no idea what the hell happened.I felt totally relaxed and more conscious than ever.I felt my intelligence rising to the roof.I had an answer for everything kind of :) .It lasted for about an hour.You can also call it the flow state.Thats how it felt for me.

But, i never really understood what EXACTLY happened.It was great though.I went for a walk, it lasted about an hour,until my ego drifted me back without noticing.I was a newb back then.

Edited by Sirius

10 hours ago, captainamerica said:

And,did it also increase your logical/deductive powers  ?

I already answered this. The "axioms" and the way of processing information you get from Infinite Intelligence will increase your deduction skills though.

And my wording was bad, I meant I can channel Infinite Intelligence any time I wish.

10 hours ago, captainamerica said:

What kind and quality of insights have you been getting all this while ?

As I said, my knowledge of myself and my purpose has increased by orders of magnitude. This is what I have been using Infinite Intelligence mostly. I slowly discover layers of depth to a certain piece of knowledge which takes time. I now know where my path is headed and where I need to go in life.

The insight that is gonna stay with me for a while: The tendency to be emotionally metastable destroys lives.

Right brother.Authenticity.That's how you flow.

2 hours ago, Torkys said:

The insight that is gonna stay with me for a while: The tendency to be emotionally metastable destroys lives.

That's a strong one. Cool!

People gets scared of strong emotions. That's what keep them in the dream.

-_-