Charlotte

Noble life purpose?

12 posts in this topic

Give me examples of a noble life, a noble life purpose?

Puleeeaaasse ?

totally depends upon what you think noble is.

I think noble is creating innovative, creative ideas that others can use to reach their potential in life.

But your idea of noble is different to mine, so what we suggest to you wont be noble. 

Here's a tip:

Go to an art museum, look up inspiring biographies, go to meditation centres and experience the people there, and pick out what touches you most and make a purpose around it. 

@electroBeam thanks for that! I did think that the word noble had one definition only, I didn't know it differs from person to person ?

I definitely will do, thanks for your input 

♥️

@Charlotte A noble purpose is a purpose that's greater than oneself.

An example of a noble life purpose would be something like "to make money in order to give back to those less fortunate." This is because it goes beyond the individual.

A selfish life purpose would be something like "to make money in order to live a luxurious lifestyle." This is because it only serves the ego.

It all boils down to selfishness versus selflessness.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

Invent the next best thing after condom lol 

Serious - I have been thinking of developing a noble life purpose but the thing is that, its actually aiming too high....the truth about realization of life purpose lies in how much engaged you are towards it, if I wish for 8 abs of body and love to eat shit, then no matter how noble I can think to turn my body into, I will not get there. 

In short, you gotta have a drive towards it, and you gotta be creative and unstoppable to create it. 

@Charlotte Use the "dictionary" technique - look up different definitions of noble.  If you thought there is only one meaning, oughta inspire you ;)

A couple of days ago I realized how closed minded and contracted my motives and desires are. I've decided to pray for everyone everyday twice. Let all beings experience and live in Infinite intelligent, abundance, well being, ease, flow state-synchronicity, existence, consciousness, bliss that is ALWAYS, ALREADY lying in plain sight.

After all, from whom am I hiding all the goodies? With whom am I competing? Will this petty mindedness be something enjoyable at death bed?

I was in this delusion that by being the gatekeeper of this infinite abundance, I'm saving all the goodies for myself. But in reality, my own mind is only getting petty and selfish day after day; getting unable to experience real, authentic, expanded happiness.

So for now, my definition of Noble is that which expands your mind like an ocean and beyond...to a point it knows no limitation and lack. The way it is being expressed in my life right now is by praying wholeheartedly and slowly developing a conviction to selfless service.

''The belief in lack is the cause of suffering''

- Bentinho Massaro

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Take risks in your life that are well calculated, become hard to reach and the hardest worker, know when to call it a day, only speak with men who speak the Truth. Develop high emotional resiliency. Become a warrior in life. Bow to Source energy, and seek guidance in all your endeavors. Stay alert at all times, and do what must be done.

Die with a smile on your face.